Pelosi's Husband got a DUI

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Pelosi's Husband got a DUI

Post by Animal »

He had a wreck at 10:30 pm and was charged with a DUI.

I didn't hear this on the news this week-end.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Pelosi's Husband got a DUI

Post by DiverTexas »

You can bet that cunt will to do whatever possible to keep the media from investigating it.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

It was all over the internet yesterday. I don't watch TV news, so not sure if it was reported there.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

you can bet he's been dui driving his whole life. i would too if i was married to nancy
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:50 pm Image
$
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

That stretch of highway is always crawling with cops. PD, sheriff, CHP. Like fish in a barrel after 10 or 11 PM. I can’t judge. Got my 502 over 25 years ago, but the experience was all around shit. And I didn’t hurt nobody but myself.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

And...................that was that! #DemocratPrivilege

DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Fucking criminals.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:54 pm And...................that was that! #DemocratPrivilege

Once again the leading troll here gets it wrong. Pelosi's husband has been charged with DUI. His BAC was .082.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

He refused a breathalyzer, and got a blood test over 2 hours after the crash.
Causing injury to himself and the guy who hit him complicates it getting thrown out. And the other guy has legal rights to remain anonymous, which he is exercising. He’s supposed to spend 5 days in the hoosgow if convicted.
Biker

Post by Biker »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:27 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:54 pm And...................that was that! #DemocratPrivilege

Once again the leading troll here gets it wrong. Pelosi's husband has been charged with DUI. His BAC was .082.
Wasnt my tweet, dipshit
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:36 pm
B-Tender wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:27 pm

Wasnt my tweet, dipshit
Save that tired line. I don't think anyone buys it.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:33 pm He refused a breathalyzer, and got a blood test over 2 hours after the crash.
Causing injury to himself and the guy who hit him complicates it getting thrown out. And the other guy has legal rights to remain anonymous, which he is exercising. He’s supposed to spend 5 days in the hoosgow if convicted.
I'm sure you are aware, that he is allowed to choose a blood test over the breathlyzer. I'm guessing he gets a wet-reckless, and this fades away.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:33 pm He refused a breathalyzer, and got a blood test over 2 hours after the crash.
Liberal Privilege will make sure he doesn't. There's different rules if you're a liberal.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I've always heard that you deny the breathalyzer test and force the blood test. Not sure how accurate that is
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:44 pm I've always heard that you deny the breathalyzer test and force the blood test. Not sure how accurate that is
I understand the logic. The longer till the test the more alcohol metabolized. The legality I don’t know. I’d expect it to vary state to state.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:41 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:44 pm I've always heard that you deny the breathalyzer test and force the blood test. Not sure how accurate that is
I understand the logic. The longer till the test the more alcohol metabolized. The legality I don’t know. I’d expect it to vary state to state.
It's legal in CA to request a BAC test by blood rather than breath.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:43 pm
I'm sure you are aware, that he is allowed to choose a blood test over the breathlyzer. I'm guessing he gets a wet-reckless, and this fades away.
Yep. I think it’s the way I would go, too. If I didn’t feel drunk when I got nailed, I’d try to buy time for my liver and kidneys to work their magic, by refusing to blow and opting for the blood test instead. I don’t think it’s a crime yet to refuse to blow.

Pelosi was in a serious wreck. Pictures have to get out sometime. I bet he doesn’t skate completely. Although I doubt he’ll spend any time in the clinker.