No shit Louie?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

No shit Louie?

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: No shit Louie?

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Pete Navarro- A former Trump "Trade Advisor". :lol: :lol: Man, this Jan 6th Committee is sure snaring the big wigs :lol: :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:25 am Pete Navarro- A former Trump "Trade Advisor". :lol: :lol: Man, this Jan 6th Committee is sure snaring the big wigs :lol: :lol:
Geez, that darn subpoena isn't optional?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:25 am Pete Navarro- A former Trump "Trade Advisor". :lol: :lol: Man, this Jan 6th Committee is sure snaring the big wigs :lol: :lol:
Jan 6 is all they got and most people see right thru it
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 4:12 pm
I love your sense of humor.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Left and the Dems cannot seem to get it through their heads that the majority of Americans dont care about Jan. 6th. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:59 pm
The Left and the Dems cannot seem to get it through their heads that the majority of Americans dont care about Jan. 6th. :lol:
According to your sources...so :shrug:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

saltydog wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:50 pm
Hey, SaltyD. I don't know anything about you. I suspect you're probably a lot younger than me (Who isn't?). I respect your right to any opinion you may have. But, with decades of experience, let me clue you in what is going to happen. Like the almost 2 year "Russian influence" Mueller report, this will end with a bunch of noise signifying nothing. In this case, they better hurry if they want to make any noise at all. It's only 5/7 months (voting and the swearing in) before midterms. And my prediction about the midterms? Biggest bloodbath ever experienced by any President in history. 2 year total lame duck on what's left of his one and only (undeserved) term and everybody else praying and crossing our fingers he lives through it so we don't have to deal with the nightmare that is President Harris.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Well, one of my sources is 538.

Americans Are Moving On From Jan. 6 — Even If Congress Hasn't
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/am ... ess-hasnt/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I don't care if conservatives are beheaded publicly. Good to know public apathy has my back
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Geist wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:57 pm
I don't care if conservatives are beheaded publicly. Good to know public apathy has my back
I don't care that liberals die in a hail of bullets. Which is what would happen if you started beheading conservatives.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

necronomous wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:48 pm
I don't care that liberals die in a hail of bullets. Which is what would happen if you started beheading conservatives.
Lol you chickenshit retards would tuck tail and run. Although I'm not surprised the point went right over your head.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Look all I'm saying is this thread is a case study for how propaganda desensitizes and normalizes reframing history, and y'all cheer on dumbing down our species. Doesn't matter that there was a concerted partisan effort to change election results in bad faith. Just like and share the right memes, and history has now changed. And that is such a depressing sight to see before I've taken my meds.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Geist wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:51 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:48 pm
Lol you chickenshit retards would tuck tail and run. Although I'm not surprised the point went right over your head.
Lol. Or did I. Lol
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:16 am
Hey, SaltyD. I don't know anything about you. I suspect you're probably a lot younger than me (Who isn't?). I respect your right to any opinion you may have. But, with decades of experience, let me clue you in what is going to happen. Like the almost 2 year "Russian influence" Mueller report, this will end with a bunch of noise signifying nothing. In this case, they better hurry if they want to make any noise at all. It's only 5/7 months (voting and the swearing in) before midterms. And my prediction about the midterms? Biggest bloodbath ever experienced by any President in history. 2 year total lame duck on what's left of his one and only (undeserved) term and everybody else praying and crossing our fingers he lives through it so we don't have to deal with the nightmare that is President Harris.
Nice to meet you. Could you help me with this:

Why is it "You Gee Are", when it should be "You Jay Are"?

This is important!
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

saltydog wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:38 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:16 am
Nice to meet you. Could you help me with this:

Why is it "You Gee Are", when it should be "You Jay Are"?

This is important!
Long story
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So the Jan 6th committee goes Prime Time starting Thurs night with the televised hearings. I sure hope they have the smoking guns ready to put on parade.

I bet the SNL writers are excited to have their scripts pre-written for the next 6 months.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So I was watching CNN this morning and they were having a round table debate about the "Eve of the Hearings" for Jan 6th. And it was so dramatic about all the smoking guns and revelations that we are in store for. Then they got to talking about Steve Bannon and the fact that he has now subpoena'd Pelosi and most of the committee. And they were talking about how he is just trying to make a big show about how if they are going to subpoena him then he can subpoena them. And then one of them says, "Look, the point here is that Steve Bannon is trying to turn this into a Circus. He just wants to put Nancy Pelosi on trial".

:lol: