Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Post by DiverTexas »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:19 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:27 pm Hate to hear that.
I don't think there's anyone I wish poor health issues on.
I always hoped that Gadonkadonk$Dawg got a bad case of ass cancer.
:lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:10 pm This is the shit I love. Straight up un defendable truth that Trump is just using his moronic followers. And not hiding it. And yet they still would take a bullet for him and they definitely will believe the next BS scam he brings up. Your country is being destroyed by your most stupid. :lol: :lol:

Yes, it is.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:55 am
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:10 pm This is the shit I love. Straight up un defendable truth that Trump is just using his moronic followers. And not hiding it. And yet they still would take a bullet for him and they definitely will believe the next BS scam he brings up. Your country is being destroyed by your most stupid. :lol: :lol:

Yes, it is.
Again. I am not pro-Biden. The last election you had a moronic con man vs Grandpa. This is the best you have?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:25 pm

Yes, it is.
Again. I am not pro-Biden. The last election you had a moronic con man vs Grandpa. This is the best you have?
Yes. Because bombastic verbal manure is all they're capable of. No policy or platform for progress. It's all regression and pro-corporation circle jerking
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Yes, it is.
I didn't say you are pro-Sippy Cup. You said our country is being destroyed by our most stupid, and I agreed with you.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:37 pm

Yes, it is.
Yes. Because bombastic verbal manure is all they're capable of. No policy or platform for progress. It's all regression and pro-corporation circle jerking
False. We have a lot of platforms for progress. It's just that you liberal regressive don't recognize progress. You guys think adults playing make-believe is progress.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:24 pm

Yes, it is.
False. We have a lot of platforms for progress. It's just that you liberal regressive don't recognize progress. You guys think adults playing make-believe is progress.
Name 3.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:24 pm

Yes, it is.
Name 3.
1. Women should not be allowed to murder babies.
2. Sports competitions should be divided based on the gender the Lord gave unto the child.
c. Universal healthcare is stupid.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:33 pm

Yes, it is.
Name 3.
2. Sports competitions should be divided based on the gender the Lord gave unto the child.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:33 pm

Yes, it is.
Name 3.
Someone doesnt know what "progress" means....
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

sometimes progress has to be measured in the number of hard headed nincompoops that you can finally get through to.

if you want to murder babies, you can't disguise it as not progress.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

IV.

Energy Independence
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Yes, it is.
Name 3.
1. End the catch-and-release practices at our borders.
2. Enforce our immigration/border laws.
3. Re-elect President Trump so he can once again fix our economy.

But I'll be fair and allow that 1 and 2 are basically two ways of fixing the same problem (millions of filthy sub-human foreign invaders illegally crossing our borders). So...

4. Restore our country's energy independence that Sippy Cup Biden did away with on his first day as figurehead.
5. Voter ID laws
6. Expanded funding for police
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

3. Re-elect President Trump so he can once again fix our economy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Do you shut out of your life people who don’t hate Trump’s guts?

If so, you’re welcome in my neck of the woods anytime.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:53 pm Do you shut out of your life people who don’t hate Trump’s guts?

If so, you’re welcome in my neck of the woods anytime.
Frankly Canada is very left leaning. I have not encountered a Trumper in any of my circles. I had a few go down the vaccine rabbit hole.
And I am not anti-Trump. There are conmen in every walk of life. I find it astonishing that people actually fall for his childish shit.

EDIT: I do have a Trumper friend! She is a wife of a band leader I worked for for years. We saw each other again in October at a resort. Got along fine. I knew not to bring it up and so did she. We had a good time.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Well that doesnt fit the narrative, does it?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Witnesses tied Trump to a fake elector plot and new details emerged about how GOP lawmakers tried to help Trump overturn election results.
Republican witnesses tie Trump directly to fake electors effort.
Reality.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Shhhhh....

They're willfully ignoring facts, witnesses, and evidence.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:49 pm:lol:
This is what desperation looks like. Theyre going to get murdered at the polls in a few months so I guess they just need to throw anything at the wall, hoping it sticks
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

If someone could go ahead and make a meme with a sweaty Adam Schiff, Liz Cheney or even the panel with a thought bubble pleading "Please pay attention to us!" that would be great. Thanks.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Adam Schiff is high on the list of politicians I'd like to see punted down the Capitol steps.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Antknot wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:01 pm Adam Schiff is high on the list of politicians I'd like to see punted down the Capitol steps.
I'd laugh if I saw Chuck Schumer get kicked in her ovaries.