Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:56 am
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:45 am So do the regressives here truly believe this is as big as 9/11 and Pearl Harbor?
We could name it, but "The Big Lie" has already been taken.
Fool
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:37 pm Why didnt they just have the people who actually witnessed this supposed event testify? Seems odd that they would have somebody tell a story about what someone else told them.
Tell me you haven't watched on second of the hearings with actually saying it.
OK. Did that work?
Because, yes, I havent watched any of that production. I just heard on the local news that this person was relaying something told to her. Sorry for wanting a clarification.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:45 am So do the regressives here truly believe this is as big as 9/11 and Pearl Harbor?
Generic term: usual Democratic bullshit
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The media and their Dem strategists tried the numerology approach (1/6) and the date approach (Jan 6) in hopes of capturing a 9/11 feel to it. Both failed, miserably
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Weird. Looks like a bunch of people are now coming forward saying this chicks retelling of a story told to her is BS.
Oh, you silly Dems. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:50 pm Weird. Looks like a bunch of people are now coming forward saying this chicks retelling of a story told to her is BS.
Oh, you silly Dems. :lol:
imagine that. someone has finally found a way to counter hearsay testimony. Its a wonder courts allow it in the first place.

oh, wait.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Righties don't want to believe a Republican witness, who worked in the White House, was aide to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, was present during the events leading up to and including Jan 6th, who wrote Donald Trump's Jan 6th tweet, and testified under oath...

... but they'll believe "unnamed sources".

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:05 pm Righties don't want to believe a Republican witness, who worked in the White House, was aide to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, was present during the events leading up to and including Jan 6th, who wrote Donald Trump's Jan 6th tweet, and testified under oath...

are those the same unnamed sources that heard trump call veterans "losers"?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:05 pm Righties don't want to believe a Republican witness, who worked in the White House, was aide to White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, was present during the events leading up to and including Jan 6th, who wrote Donald Trump's Jan 6th tweet, and testified under oath...

The entire presentation has been based around the testimony of Republicans and those in Trumps inner circle.

By refuting or denying any evidence, the right will have to take shots at their own.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:11 pm

The entire presentation has been based around the testimony of Republicans and those in Trumps inner circle.

By refuting or denying any evidence, the right will have to take shots at their own.
the woman was questioned by a Republican on the committee. You might be failing to make a point here.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The R establishment hates Trump. They've spent 6 years taking shots at him. Are you new here?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

What.did she testify to that she directly saw. Not interested in what someone told when they weren’t under oath.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:39 pm

The R establishment hates Trump. They've spent 6 years taking shots at him. Are you new here?
What's funny is continuing to watch as people keep presenting us with these big hyped up things that they think will be the "Ah HA!!" moment for us. The point where we actually say "Fuck, Trump really is crazy. I see it now".

What they don't realize, at least for me, is that I have known Trump was crazy since way before he ever decided to run for office. He is the definition of crazy. If you want an "Ah ha" moment for me, show me him doing something that isn't crazy.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

:lol: Righties be like...

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:45 pm

What's funny is continuing to watch as people keep presenting us with these big hyped up things that they think will be the "Ah HA!!" moment for us. The point where we actually say "Fuck, Trump really is crazy. I see it now".

What they don't realize, at least for me, is that I have known Trump was crazy since way before he ever decided to run for office. He is the definition of crazy. If you want an "Ah ha" moment for me, show me him doing something that isn't crazy.
Cowboy Animal nailed it, Trump was, Is and always will be crazy.

I’m not watching any of the hearings, nothing will come of them but at least the buggers are doing something.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Who wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:03 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:45 pm

Cowboy Animal nailed it, Trump was, Is and always will be crazy.

I’m not watching any of the hearings, nothing will come of them but at least the buggers are doing something.
What do you think is the endgame or goal of the committee/hearings?

To prevent Trump from a future Presidency?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Secret Service says all of their agents are available to testify. Wonder why the committee isnt calling them?

How embarrassing for the Dems. Their "bombshell" turned out to be a faulty discount brand firecracker that sparks a bit, whimpers and dies a quiet death. :lol:
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:44 am Secret Service says all of their agents are available to testify. Wonder why the committee isnt calling them?

How embarrassing for the Dems. Their "bombshell" turned out to be a faulty discount brand firecracker that sparks a bit, whimpers and dies a quiet death. :lol:
Kinda like the "Kraken" that Rudy pulled out of his butt to prove all that election fraud. Embarrassing indeed.
And the Right wing media is sure playing down these hearings. Hours and days of testimony outing the corrupt Trump government. They are all lying? Really?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:02 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:44 am Secret Service says all of their agents are available to testify. Wonder why the committee isnt calling them?

Kinda like the "Kraken" that Rudy pulled out of his butt to prove all that election fraud. Embarrassing indeed.
And the Right wing media is sure playing down these hearings. Hours and days of testimony outing the corrupt Trump government. They are all lying? Really?
Yup.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Faux Newz agrees with you!!!

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The committee doesn’t want to hear from the guys who actually “saw” Trump take the wheel. I wonder why…
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:02 pm

Weird. I dont remember all the major news outlets breathlessly breaking into prime time programming to cover the Kraken non-story. I must have missed all of that.
Biker

Post by Biker »

True story

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Why some of you knuckleheads continue to consume network news is beyond me. They’re trying so hard to take your mind off what’s really wrong with the country.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.