Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Post by saltydog »

Hunters laptop = Hillary's emails

Where's the proof?

I know the Jan. 6th committee has certainly shown proof.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:33 am Hunters laptop = Hillary's emails

Where's the proof?

No they haven't and if Hillary hadn't deleted her emails this would be a different story. But how do you even gymnastics your head around the laptop is the same. It's all literally being verified as true.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Where's the proof?

Look, here's the truth.

Hillary had emails that were lost. Was there anything on them that would make a fuck? probably not.
The Secret Service deleted phone calls from Jan 6th. Was there anything in them that would make a fuck? probably not.
January 6th happened and it was past the point of being stupid. Did anyone organize it as a coup? probably not.
Hunter had a laptop that he gave away and it has a lot of stupid stuff on it. Does anything on it tie his dad to a debt to China? probably not.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:59 pm

Where's the proof?

Look, here's the truth.

Hillary had emails that were lost. Was there anything on them that would make a fuck? probably not.
The Secret Service deleted phone calls from Jan 6th. Was there anything in them that would make a fuck? probably not.
January 6th happened and it was past the point of being stupid. Did anyone organize it as a coup? probably not.
Hunter had a laptop that he gave away and it has a lot of stupid stuff on it. Does anything on it tie his dad to a debt to China? probably not.
I disagree. The hearings have revealed more and more of a larger scaled and planned action. Dereliction of duty, treason, sedition, and multiple counts of attempted election interference. All proven by GOP testimony.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Where's the proof?

Right now authorities are literally contemplating what type of charges to bring against Hunter. How in the world do you still claim its fake? Its like you live in an alternative world. Sweet baby Jeezus.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:11 pm

Where's the proof?

Right now authorities are literally contemplating what type of charges to bring against Hunter. How in the world do you still claim its fake? Its like you live in an alternative world. Sweet baby Jeezus.
Proof?

I know it's hard but I know I've seen proof in the hearings. Please, convince me with legitimate proof that an unelected offspring matters more than an actual mob attacking the Capitol.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Where's the proof?

Question. Whats more damaging?

Jan 6 Commission showing Trump and GOP completely behind the insurrection?
or
Hunters Laptop and whatever it shows?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:05 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 2:59 pm

Where's the proof?

Look, here's the truth.

I disagree. The hearings have revealed more and more of a larger scaled and planned action. Dereliction of duty, treason, sedition, and multiple counts of attempted election interference. All proven by GOP testimony.
:lol: Okay. let's just see what comes out of these hearings.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:46 pm

Where's the proof?

Question. Whats more damaging?

Jan 6 Commission showing Trump and GOP completely behind the insurrection?
or
Hunters Laptop and whatever it shows?
Hunters laptop. It shows daddy did illegal shit too. Are they going to do anything...no, but they should.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

The House Committee top law enforcement officer sent to arrest Bannon
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:05 pm The House Committee top law enforcement officer sent to arrest Bannon
Why did you dox yourself?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

“Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m.,” the IG reported. “The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.'”

Left out for some reason.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:02 pm “Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m.,” the IG reported. “The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, ‘We’ve got a plan and we’ve got it covered.'”

Left out for some reason.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Legend In His Own Mind

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Surprise, surprise. The left got duped! Again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The 2022 Michael Avenatti :lol:
'I'm an Insurrectionist': Cassidy Hutchinson's Texts Nuke Her J6 Committee Testimony

Testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson — the Trump administration aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows-turned star witness before the House committee investigating January 6th — fit perfectly into the left's narrative about President Trump's actions more than two years ago. A little too perfectly.

As Townhall reported after her primetime testimony, several answers and yarns she spun were quickly debunked. Hutchinson claimed that President Trump had essentially attempted to carjack his own presidential limo to drive to the Capitol on January 6, but Secret Service agents quickly made it known that they were prepared to testify under oath that no such lunging for the steering wheel had taken place. Others pointed out that the vehicle President Trump traveled in on January 6 was not "the beast" but a U.S. Secret Service SUV and protocol contradicts what Hutchinson had described about the president's actual or attempted movements on January 6. Hutchinson's claims about Rudy Giuliani meeting with the DOJ's Jeff Clark were also dashed by proof that the two had never met or communicated. To add to the questions about whether Hutchinson knew anything about which she testified was a denial from her former boss, Mark Meadows, that he had sought a pardon as she testified.

All those factual issues didn't stop the media from making Hutchinson out to be a valiant whistleblower from inside Trump's inner circle whose unimpeachable courage and supposedly explosive testimony had proven all that Nancy Pelosi, Liz Cheney, and Democrats had alleged. As usual, the whole J6 committee/Democrat/mainstream media clown car couldn't be more wrong.

As it turns out, Hutchinson's decision to testify before the committee came after the former aide had made a complete reversal on her beliefs about President Trump, the January 6 committee, and what happened on that day more than two years ago.

As Mollie Hemingway and Tristan Justice reported in an exclusive at The Federalist, messages show an entirely different set of beliefs exhibited by Hutchinson than she showed in her performance before the January 6 committee's media circus.

Covering December 2020 through May 2021, the messages obtained by The Federalist are damning for Hutchinson's media-heralded credibility — and the J6 committee for not vetting their witnesses when they're a little too on-message:

Hutchinson commiserated with other targets of the probe about how little information she had about any wrongdoing that day, and lamented how corrupt the politicized committee was. Far from being upset with Trump, Hutchinson repeatedly spoke in favor of him and his presidency.

“I would rather shoot myself dead into the Potomac than see marine one flying around this city without 45 again,” Hutchinson wrote in one message nearly three months after the Capitol riot.

In November 2021, Hutchinson was among the first former White House staffers to be subpoenaed by the Select Committee. In the weeks and months following, Hutchinson continued to disparage the politicized committee in private, and repeatedly joked about the same riot she now says leaves her with emotional scars today. Six days after she was issued a subpoena, Hutchinson called the Jan. 6 panel a “phony committee.” Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer.

“Other than a handful of irrelevant texts, I have literally no documents or anything they’re asking about,” one ex-White House staffer texted her.

“Same,” she wrote back.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbr ... i-n2610842
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:33 pm Surprise, surprise. The left got duped! Again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

'I'm an Insurrectionist': Cassidy Hutchinson's Texts Nuke Her J6 Committee Testimony

Testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson — the Trump administration aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows-turned star witness before the House committee investigating January 6th — fit perfectly into the left's narrative about President Trump's actions more than two years ago. A little too perfectly.

As Townhall reported after her primetime testimony, several answers and yarns she spun were quickly debunked. Hutchinson claimed that President Trump had essentially attempted to carjack his own presidential limo to drive to the Capitol on January 6, but Secret Service agents quickly made it known that they were prepared to testify under oath that no such lunging for the steering wheel had taken place. Others pointed out that the vehicle President Trump traveled in on January 6 was not "the beast" but a U.S. Secret Service SUV and protocol contradicts what Hutchinson had described about the president's actual or attempted movements on January 6. Hutchinson's claims about Rudy Giuliani meeting with the DOJ's Jeff Clark were also dashed by proof that the two had never met or communicated. To add to the questions about whether Hutchinson knew anything about which she testified was a denial from her former boss, Mark Meadows, that he had sought a pardon as she testified.

All those factual issues didn't stop the media from making Hutchinson out to be a valiant whistleblower from inside Trump's inner circle whose unimpeachable courage and supposedly explosive testimony had proven all that Nancy Pelosi, Liz Cheney, and Democrats had alleged. As usual, the whole J6 committee/Democrat/mainstream media clown car couldn't be more wrong.

As it turns out, Hutchinson's decision to testify before the committee came after the former aide had made a complete reversal on her beliefs about President Trump, the January 6 committee, and what happened on that day more than two years ago.

As Mollie Hemingway and Tristan Justice reported in an exclusive at The Federalist, messages show an entirely different set of beliefs exhibited by Hutchinson than she showed in her performance before the January 6 committee's media circus.

Covering December 2020 through May 2021, the messages obtained by The Federalist are damning for Hutchinson's media-heralded credibility — and the J6 committee for not vetting their witnesses when they're a little too on-message:

Hutchinson commiserated with other targets of the probe about how little information she had about any wrongdoing that day, and lamented how corrupt the politicized committee was. Far from being upset with Trump, Hutchinson repeatedly spoke in favor of him and his presidency.

“I would rather shoot myself dead into the Potomac than see marine one flying around this city without 45 again,” Hutchinson wrote in one message nearly three months after the Capitol riot.

In November 2021, Hutchinson was among the first former White House staffers to be subpoenaed by the Select Committee. In the weeks and months following, Hutchinson continued to disparage the politicized committee in private, and repeatedly joked about the same riot she now says leaves her with emotional scars today. Six days after she was issued a subpoena, Hutchinson called the Jan. 6 panel a “phony committee.” Around the same time, she told a former colleague her testimony would have nothing to offer.

“Other than a handful of irrelevant texts, I have literally no documents or anything they’re asking about,” one ex-White House staffer texted her.

“Same,” she wrote back.

Do you ever feel as stupid as CTC when you post this drivel?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i am curious to know how she rated in the history of heresay witnesses. do they keep stats on that? or would that be like keeping tire pressure stats on drivers that were disqualified in races?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

townhall.com?

Really?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:16 am i am curious to know how she rated in the history of heresay witnesses. do they keep stats on that? or would that be like keeping tire pressure stats on drivers that were disqualified in races?
Everything she testified to has proven to be true.

Heresay ? You Say?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:35 am
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:16 am i am curious to know how she rated in the history of heresay witnesses. do they keep stats on that? or would that be like keeping tire pressure stats on drivers that were disqualified in races?

Heresay ? You Say?
what is the most crucial piece of evidence that she provided and then what is the proof that has been given to prove she was telling the truth?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:01 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:33 pm Surprise, surprise. The left got duped! Again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Same,” she wrote back.

So youre sticking with the narrative even though its been debunked. You go girl!!
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:51 am
Who wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:35 am

Heresay ? You Say?
what is the most crucial piece of evidence that she provided and then what is the proof that has been given to prove she was telling the truth?
I don’t know if anything she provided is crucial.
Everyone jumped on her claim about TFG in the limo trying to grab the driver. Turns out he did.
Anything else snookims
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:49 am
Who wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:01 pm

“Same,” she wrote back.

So youre sticking with the narrative even though its been debunked. You go girl!!
In some sort of crazy way you have to give Who and EFMN some credit: even when faced with information and sources that completely debunk and destroy their assertions, they double down on the dumb. They are like fucking relentless bulldogs of wrong.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

You folks are delusional
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:23 pm You folks are delusional
In what way? Be specific, please.