Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:34 am I'm pretty sure by now (I hope) that we have shown SaltD that with hundreds of millions of Americans getting absolutely crushed by almost double digit inflation, record gas and energy prices, soaring homeowners mortgage rates and costs, rental rates through the roof, galloping food prices etc etc, what happened 18 months ago rates likes really really high on the "who gives a shit" scale
Just trying to do my part.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:34 am I'm pretty sure by now (I hope) that we have shown SaltD that with hundreds of millions of Americans getting absolutely crushed by almost double digit inflation, record gas and energy prices, soaring homeowners mortgage rates and costs, rental rates through the roof, galloping food prices etc etc, what happened 18 months ago rates likes really really high on the "who gives a shit" scale
An insurrectionist attempt to overthrow your government doesn't matter, huh?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:23 am
The most powerful country in the world was very nearly brought to its knees by ZIP TIES!!!1!111! :lol:

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I had no idea putting your feet up on Pelosi's desk could cause the US Government to fall. How fragile we've become.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:38 am
The most powerful country in the world was very nearly brought to its knees by ZIP TIES!!!1!111! :lol:

And the only event MAGAs dont bring their guns to :lol:
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Then I guess they need to arrest the police that held the doors for them. And the ones that waved them in.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

necronomous wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:35 pm
Then I guess they need to arrest the police that held the doors for them. And the ones that waved them in.
In all honesty, we need to cut RD a lot of slack for his comments. He had to watch as several hundred Canadian truckers planted flags and posters on their rigs and the entire Trudeau government pissed/shit their pants in unison.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:16 pm
In all honesty, we need to cut RD a lot of slack for his comments. He had to watch as several hundred Canadian truckers planted flags and posters on their rigs and the entire Trudeau government pissed/shit their pants in unison.
You are a complete blithering idiot.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:34 pm
Well, no need to get all defensive. Anyone could see what a mistake it was electing that jack ass.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:10 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:34 pm
Well, no need to get all defensive. Anyone could see what a mistake it was electing that jack ass.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Can a Canadian brother get some help. This one's stuck on retard.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:22 pm Can a Canadian brother get some help. This one's stuck on retard.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:50 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 11:22 pm Can a Canadian brother get some help. This one's stuck on retard.
I actually found a video of EFMN on Facebook
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i can't even imagine what your search history looks like.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:45 pm i can't even imagine what your search history looks like.
Type in blithering idiot and highlight images
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Alzhei has spoken
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:38 pm
Thats why I have a pocket full of Bobby B's. I dance for my monies.

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:23 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:45 pm i can't even imagine what your search history looks like.
Type in blithering idiot and highlight images
that's weird.

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

This is the shit I love. Straight up un defendable truth that Trump is just using his moronic followers. And not hiding it. And yet they still would take a bullet for him and they definitely will believe the next BS scam he brings up. Your country is being destroyed by your most stupid. :lol: :lol:

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:58 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:38 pm
Thats why I have a pocket full of Bobby B's. I dance for my monies.

And you dance well I must say
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:10 pm This is the shit I love. Straight up un defendable truth that Trump is just using his moronic followers. And not hiding it. And yet they still would take a bullet for him and they definitely will believe the next BS scam he brings up. Your country is being destroyed by your most stupid. :lol: :lol: (The left)

Yep
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:10 pm This is the shit I love. Straight up un defendable truth that Trump is just using his moronic followers. And not hiding it. And yet they still would take a bullet for him and they definitely will believe the next BS scam he brings up. Your country is being destroyed by your most stupid. :lol: :lol:

Damn, thats almost as bad as all of the morons that got played by the BLM fundraising group. SAD!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Lolz
And they say Republicans fear monger!
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

if republicans take power, it'll be civil war, world war 3, nuclear fallout, climate catastrophe, etc etc. fuck, what a world these retards live in.