Page 6 of 8

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:39 pm
by saltydog

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:49 pm
by Animal
:lol:

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:25 pm
by Biker
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:49 pm:lol:
This is what desperation looks like. Theyre going to get murdered at the polls in a few months so I guess they just need to throw anything at the wall, hoping it sticks

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:25 pm
by CHEEZY17
If someone could go ahead and make a meme with a sweaty Adam Schiff, Liz Cheney or even the panel with a thought bubble pleading "Please pay attention to us!" that would be great. Thanks.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:01 pm
by Antknot
Adam Schiff is high on the list of politicians I'd like to see punted down the Capitol steps.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:31 pm
by Deathproof
Antknot wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:01 pm Adam Schiff is high on the list of politicians I'd like to see punted down the Capitol steps.
I'd laugh if I saw Chuck Schumer get kicked in her ovaries.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:09 am
by Antknot
Deathproof wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:31 pm
Antknot wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:01 pm Adam Schiff is high on the list of politicians I'd like to see punted down the Capitol steps.
I'd laugh if I saw Chuck Schumer get kicked in her ovaries.
Image

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:18 am
by Animal
well. that makes sense.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:22 am
by Charliesheen
I can’t think of anyone on the right whose nastyness compares to that of Schumer.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:50 pm
by Biker
Image

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:58 am
by CHEEZY17
NEVER FORGET!!!!!111!11!

Image

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:30 am
by CHEEZY17
I hope we have a huge investigation into the Arizona insurrection.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:31 am
by Animal
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:30 am I hope we have a huge investigation into the Arizona insurrection.
Biden gave a speech after the Roe V Wade announcement and he incited the crowd. But then he told them to remain peaceful. They did not and tear gas had to be used in several locations. Will we have hearings about him causing this?

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:18 am
by Who
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:30 am I hope we have a huge investigation into the Arizona insurrection.
Biden gave a speech after the Roe V Wade announcement and he incited the crowd. But then he told them to remain peaceful. They did not and tear gas had to be used in several locations. Will we have hearings about him causing this?
Terrible attempt at trolling.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:24 am
by Animal
Who wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:18 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:30 am I hope we have a huge investigation into the Arizona insurrection.
Biden gave a speech after the Roe V Wade announcement and he incited the crowd. But then he told them to remain peaceful. They did not and tear gas had to be used in several locations. Will we have hearings about him causing this?
Terrible attempt at trolling.
it actually happened. Biden gave a speech about how bad that decision was. How terrible it was, blah blah blah blah. then he told people to be peaceful at the demonstrations. Did you not hear this speech?

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm
by saltydog
:popcorn:

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
by Animal
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm
by Reservoir Dog
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!
Apparently, you're not keeping up very well.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:14 pm
by Animal
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!
Apparently, you're not keeping up very well.
probably not. i just heard something this morning on CNN. What was this "extra" day of testimony that they are having?

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:20 pm
by Reservoir Dog
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:14 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!
Apparently, you're not keeping up very well.
probably not. i just heard something this morning on CNN. What was this "extra" day of testimony that they are having?
You don't want to know. :lol:

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:43 pm
by saltydog
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:20 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:14 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!
Apparently, you're not keeping up very well.
probably not. i just heard something this morning on CNN. What was this "extra" day of testimony that they are having?
You don't want to know. :lol:
It's hard work pretending to be ignorant.

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:46 pm
by Biker
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!
Apparently, you're not keeping up very well.
Neither is the rest of the country 8-)

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:48 pm
by Reservoir Dog
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:46 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!
Apparently, you're not keeping up very well.
Neither is the rest of the country 8-)
If you say so. :lol:

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:53 pm
by Biker
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:48 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:46 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!
Apparently, you're not keeping up very well.
Neither is the rest of the country 8-)
If you say so. :lol:
Oh, its not me, Rick. Its the numbers

Image

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/week-of ... 54/509521/

Re: Jan. 6th Public Hearings start tonight

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:04 pm
by Reservoir Dog
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:53 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:48 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:46 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:10 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:04 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:02 pm:popcorn:
did you hear the earth shattering news on CNN this morning? The Jan 6th committee is going to hold one MORE VERY special extra night of testimony. Because.. Get this. They have a super secret person that is going to blow the lid off of this whole thing. This person was actually an aid or something and they heard that some congressmen asked for pardons.


Yep. pardons. OMG!!!!
Apparently, you're not keeping up very well.
Neither is the rest of the country 8-)
If you say so. :lol:
Oh, its not me, Rick. Its the numbers

Image

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/week-of ... 54/509521/
You do know that CNN and MSNBC are BOTH showing the hearings, right?
Not to mention USA Today, ABC News, CBS, and C-Span.

And by the way, Fox viewers don't count. They're all retarded.