I'm back fuckers!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Re: I'm back fuckers!

Post by WarmBidetWater »

You were gone?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I for one am glad to have you back
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Hi Howie
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You should engrave Poster 7 into the top so every-fucking-body KNOWS IT!!!1!11!!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

I have to say that I'm disappointed to hear that HTH was deleted from the forum.
Everyone may have a different opinion, he never did anything with malice.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

I thought that the Cleveland Browns hired you as a position coach for Deshawn Watson to teach him how to get a happy ending massage without getting arrested or sued.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:37 pm I have to say that I'm disappointed to hear that HTH was deleted from the forum.
I have to say that I am disappointed to learn that he has been reinstated. He's garbage and contributes nothing to the forum. I hope he baits the wrong cop someday and takes the beating of his life.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Whackov wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:57 pm I thought that the Cleveland Browns hired you as a position coach for Deshawn Watson to teach him how to get a happy ending massage without getting arrested or sued.
When Howie makes as much money as Deshawn Watson I'm pretty sure he'll get sued right, left, and center. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

People regularly have different points of view.
It doesn't make one right or wrong, they are simply different views.
At the end of the day, they are just words on a screen that you can react to, or choose to not react to.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

HtH and I had a little off-board talk, and I invited him to rejoin. I've always liked and appreciated Howie and always welcomed his forum contributions.

As for being annoying, almost every one of you at one time or another has annoyed me or one of the admins. If I deleted the account of everyone who ever annoyed me, this board would only have a very small handful of members. Annoyance is just the way of this kind of board, it's to be expected. Remember, the words posted here are but pixels from (mostly) random people from around the world, they really don't mean anything that should cause consternation to the soul. Relax, tomorrow will be another day, and you can let those meaningless pixels drift on by.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:18 pm
BigChiefin wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:02 pm
DiverTexas wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:37 pm I have to say that I'm disappointed to hear that HTH was deleted from the forum.
He's garbage and contributes nothing to the forum. I hope he baits the wrong cop someday and takes the beating of his life.
Your perception skills are obviously lacking. Ill talk about the "garbage" part momentarily. And I've covered the "contributing" part already. First of all, what you see on this board is a 100% turnaround from what you would see in real life. With me and I'm sure many others on this board! This is a stupid fucking internet forum called Useless Junk. Don't take it so fucking serious! By the way, your pitiful little post count shows how new you are around here. I've been loving UJ for more years than I can count...15 maybe 20, I really have no idea. But sure as he'll A helluva lot longer than your pitiful ass! As to the bait in the wrong cop, if your perception skills were even up to grade school levels, you would easily pick up that I only watch the videos. Truth is...even being retired, I literally have no time for anything else in my life.

I head up a national group, ever growing mind you, of currently thirty seven auto racing researchers and historians who regularly research, document and provide to the racing public and more importantly the racing press reliable stats for use whenever possible. Our work has been regularly used for tv broadcasts and by journalists who now consider our work THE GO TO SOURCE for this kind of thing. I have been an officer of one of only four national auto racing press associations, A board member of an historical society, was a columnist, feature writer, reporter for a recognized auto racing newspaper, worked in the press department for the very famous Flemington Sperdway, did public and read relations in racing, did television and radio color commentating in racing and that is just the tip of the iceberg for my racing stuff.

I was a board member and officer in my union construction union back when I was working for a living and was fairly well recognized for my talents, even being asked to teach our apprentice school.

My woodworking skills have been well documented here on UJ, in fact there are a few UJ members who have hired me to build them things. Garbage? You make me laugh. Garbage doesn't know a day where every waking moment of its day is taken up by an interest!

So, UJ fucking newbie, get to know about something before you spout off about it, or him, or her! Your little piss ant post count pales in comparison to the amount of time I have spent around here! I'm 64 years old and I seriously doubt you could keep up with me on my laziest fucking day! And get a clue, while I've always loved coming to UJ, I'm smart enough to know how to separate reality and something slightly to the left or right of it. Call it a rant if you want...that childish shit never bothered me.
Been here a while, just more of a lurker who chimes in once in a while but isn't obsessed with post count. I have a real life outside of this place but it is a nice distraction once in a while. I actually used to enjoy your woodworking posts back in the day, but you've shown your true colors in recent years between the cop baiting videos and the trafficked asian prostitutes. True garbage as a human being.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

Welp, there goes the neighborhood. ;)
What if it was one guy with six guns?
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

As Dirk used to say, "meh".
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:09 pm HtH and I had a little off-board talk, and I invited him to rejoin. I've always liked and appreciated Howie and always welcomed his forum contributions.

As for being annoying, almost every one of you at one time or another has annoyed me or one of the admins. If I deleted the account of everyone who ever annoyed me, this board would only have a very small handful of members. Annoyance is just the way of this kind of board, it's to be expected. Remember, the words posted here are but pixels from (mostly) random people from around the world, they really don't mean anything that should cause consternation to the soul. Relax, tomorrow will be another day, and you can let those meaningless pixels drift on by.
Aw, we love you too, QD!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

This Thursday should be eventful.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:08 pm This Thursday should be eventful.
Quotes, Bans or something else this week?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I'll do whatever the fuck I feel like.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

sounds like it will be ball scratching and watching Oprah then.