Van Fricking Jones

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: Van Fricking Jones

#26

Post by saltydog »

Sadly, Van Jones only looked good while Rick Santorum was allowed to be a paid roundtable analyst.
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Van Fricking Jones

#27

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:12 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:44 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:39 am
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:04 am
Is that you Cycle boy? Why do you believe the election was rigged?

Or do you have your own proof that the election was stolen? Do you have proof? What is it?

Or that Dems eat babies? I keep hearing this. Is it true?

Or that JFK Jr. is coming back to save us? Your people believe this. Do you?

Or is it just that a Repub needs to be Prez to save the US from the Radical Left? How do we right this ship??

So again. What parts of the crazy GOP dont you adhere to? There are lots to choose from. Give me a couple.
I will play.

1. I think with all of the rules changes that they railroaded through under the disguise as "pandemic necessary" it allowed for some very questionable methods of voting. I have no proof of anything, its just a gut feeling based on the apathy of the typical Biden voter compared to the astronomical number of votes cast for him.

2. Again, no proof at all. And I don't particularly care beyond making sure that those holes in the voting system are buttoned up before the next one.

3. i have never heard that Dem's eat babies. Obviously that is some more internet ridiculouslessness.

4. Same with JFK, Jr. There are probably less than 2 dozen people that actually believe that story and yet it makes the news. Its beyond ridiculous.

5. Republicans never trust Democrats to be in charge of the purse strings. In any form. They always prove to hand out money to people and pay for it by raising taxes. There is no better proof than the shit storm we are finding ourselves in right now.

6. I don't adhere to any of the crazy parts of the GOP, as most republicans don't either.
Thanks Animal . One last question.
It seems the GOP is split into three groups.
1- Lifetime Repubs. Like you, annoyed with the nonsense.
2- Semi-Suspicious Repubs. They are not sure who to believe.
3- Trumpers- All of it is TRUE. Lets Go Brandon!! And Q will help us rule the world!!1

What percentage would you put on each group?
Lifetime Republicans. 65%
Semi Suspicious Republicans. 30%
Trumpers/Q Followers. 5%

You have to remember that if Republicans account for half the population, then that's 165 million people. 5% of that is over 8 million people. So, even though that is a tiny fraction, that's still a lot of noise if they want to make it. You met a few of them on Jan 6th.

The democrats have some of those same people on the other side. We met them many times during the summer before Jan 6th.
Agreed that there are radicals on both sides. The difference seems to be that Lefties over-do their good intensions. The BLM movement was legit but it went overboard and some people took advantage.
Right radicals believe the lies of a life long con man and some made up demi-god (Q).
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Van Fricking Jones

#28

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:00 pm Agreed that there are radicals on both sides. The difference seems to be that Lefties over-do their good intensions. The BLM movement was legit but it went overboard and some people took advantage.
Right radicals believe the lies of a life long con man and some made up demi-god (Q).
and, see? even when you try to find a middle ground, you have to protect and make excuses for the left and then demonize the right.

when the radical part of the left "went overboard and took advantage of the movement" what that looked like was cities being burned, police cars burned, businesses burned, federal buildings burned, people wearing body armor every night, spray painting everything in sight and turning cities into homeless camps.

When the right radicals believe the lies of Trump its because the numbers coming out of that vote actually didn't make any sense to them, therefore it seemed highly likely that was he was saying might be true. I have no explanation for the Q believers. I don't understand it nor do I care to. There are so few of them and I really think they are just getting a kick out of using the internet for some ultra secret spy information that only they know how to get. It was all harmless nonsense until a bunch of them ended up together on Jan 6th.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9304
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Van Fricking Jones

#29

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:04 am

So far no answers to these questions.

Is that you Cycle boy? Why do you believe the election was rigged?

Or do you have your own proof that the election was stolen? Do you have proof? What is it?

Or that Dems eat babies? I keep hearing this. Is it true?

Or that JFK Jr. is coming back to save us? Your people believe this. Do you?

Or is it just that a Repub needs to be Prez to save the US from the Radical Left? How do we right this ship??

So again. What parts of the crazy GOP dont you adhere to? There are lots to choose from. Give me a couple.
1. Rigged? Unlikely. A high portion of irregularities, including unsupervised delivery or ballots, unauthenticated received ballots, and the Dominion voting machine fiasco have certainly been demonstrated. Enough to change the outcome? Again, unlikely, but we shouldnt even be having this conversation if we just went back to paper ballots

2. Ballot dumping has already been codified. The Dominion machines have been know to be easily breached

3.Now you're just being a typical dipshit

4. See above

5. You forget I voted for Biden and was an OG Biden supporter from the gitgo. Build that strawman somewhere else

6. You havent outlines what is crazy. I guess you think owning a gun is crazy or lower taxes are insane? I guess since you're so far left, you do believe that
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1459
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Van Fricking Jones

#30

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:25 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:00 pm Agreed that there are radicals on both sides. The difference seems to be that Lefties over-do their good intensions. The BLM movement was legit but it went overboard and some people took advantage.
Right radicals believe the lies of a life long con man and some made up demi-god (Q).
and, see? even when you try to find a middle ground, you have to protect and make excuses for the left and then demonize the right.

when the radical part of the left "went overboard and took advantage of the movement" what that looked like was cities being burned, police cars burned, businesses burned, federal buildings burned, people wearing body armor every night, spray painting everything in sight and turning cities into homeless camps.

When the right radicals believe the lies of Trump its because the numbers coming out of that vote actually didn't make any sense to them, therefore it seemed highly likely that was he was saying might be true. I have no explanation for the Q believers. I don't understand it nor do I care to. There are so few of them and I really think they are just getting a kick out of using the internet for some ultra secret spy information that only they know how to get. It was all harmless nonsense until a bunch of them ended up together on Jan 6th.
The BLM movement started to end systemic racism. The Trumper movement started because Trump knew to radicalize the stupid in your country for his own benefit.
Both movements got carried away. Like most do.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21425
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Van Fricking Jones

#31

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:16 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:25 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:00 pm Agreed that there are radicals on both sides. The difference seems to be that Lefties over-do their good intensions. The BLM movement was legit but it went overboard and some people took advantage.
Right radicals believe the lies of a life long con man and some made up demi-god (Q).
and, see? even when you try to find a middle ground, you have to protect and make excuses for the left and then demonize the right.

when the radical part of the left "went overboard and took advantage of the movement" what that looked like was cities being burned, police cars burned, businesses burned, federal buildings burned, people wearing body armor every night, spray painting everything in sight and turning cities into homeless camps.

When the right radicals believe the lies of Trump its because the numbers coming out of that vote actually didn't make any sense to them, therefore it seemed highly likely that was he was saying might be true. I have no explanation for the Q believers. I don't understand it nor do I care to. There are so few of them and I really think they are just getting a kick out of using the internet for some ultra secret spy information that only they know how to get. It was all harmless nonsense until a bunch of them ended up together on Jan 6th.
The BLM movement started to end systemic racism. The Trumper movement started because Trump knew to radicalize the stupid in your country for his own benefit.
Both movements got carried away. Like most do.
both movements got hijacked by the fringe that want to spread their messages of hate. none of those messages they have relate in any way to how it started. But the irony is that most people assume they are related and so they start making attempts to make excuses for them. As though they have to protect them because they are speaking for the group, when they are absolutely not. Actually they are doing much more damage to the group than anything. So much damage, in fact, that it makes you wonder if that might not have been their plan all along.
Post Reply