6/17 Liberal Insurrection

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

6/17 Liberal Insurrection

Post by Deathproof »

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-capitol-p ... egal-entry

Let's all clutch our pearls now and insist upon some 6/17 hearings. Time to hold liberals to the same standards.

This was an aSsAuLt On DeMoCrAcY!
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Re: 6/17 Liberal Insurrection

Post by Geist »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I'm literally shaking. OMG. Worse than9/11!!!11!!!11!1!!!
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Colbert is pretty woke and I am sure the TrumpTards are partying over this. But they really want Kimmel.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:07 pm Colbert is pretty woke and I am sure the TrumpTards are partying over this. But they really want Kimmel.
I guess the question on everyone's mind is, did they bring zip ties?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:22 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:08 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:07 pm Colbert is pretty woke and I am sure the TrumpTards are partying over this. But they really want Kimmel.
I guess the question on everyone's mind is, did they bring zip ties?
And did AOC get raped!
One can only hope. And was Drunk Nancy Pelosi primed and ready for hand-to-hand combat?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Biker wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:03 pm I'm literally shaking. OMG. Worse than9/11!!!11!!!11!1!!!
OuR dEmOcRaCy iS hAnGiNg bY a ThReAd! We DeMaNd tO kNoW wHo WaS bEhInD tHiS!

Why didn't Sippy Cup do something? Why did he just allow this to go on? Shouldn't we be having hearings and a sham impeachment trial?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

An absolutely sad day in American history. NEVER FORGET!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

:lol:

It's like reading a script of Tucker Carlson's show.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:44 pm :lol:

Probably more like listening to you libs whining about "tHe iNsUrReCtIoN" for the last year and a half.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I dont know how many years hes been on but I have literally watched about 10 total minutes of his show in that time span.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:14 am

I dont know how many years hes been on but I have literally watched about 10 total minutes of his show in that time span.
You are missing out. He’s got a great mind and Fox is giving him
All the rope he can handle.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:26 am

Ive thought about checking him out. Anybody that so consistently fires up The Left must be doing something right. :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:38 am
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:26 am

Ive thought about checking him out. Anybody that so consistently fires up The Left must be doing something right. :lol:
True. The left only gets their panties in a twist over things they feel threatened by

Which is practically everything, because to be a liberal is to be an easily-frightened, feminine, pussy-ass coward.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

:popcorn:
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

UPDATE: It's been conformed that the 6/17 liberal insurrectionists are all free from custody already. Thus proving once again that there's senate legal systems for Americans and liberals.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:25 pm UPDATE: It's been conformed that the 6/17 liberal insurrectionists are all free from custody already. Thus proving once again that there's senate legal systems for Americans and liberals.
They were allowed to be there, drama queen.
Their only crime was staying too long.
The production team was at the Capitol Wednesday and Thursday recording the segment, according to CBS. The interviews were “authorized and pre-arranged” with the lawmakers being interviewed and their congressional aides.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

there are prime time televised hearings about the people that took selfies in the Capital building. And DP is the one being a drama queen. :lol:
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:32 pm there are prime time televised hearings about the people that took selfies in the Capital building. And DP is the one being a drama queen. :lol:
Well Stephen Colbert is a dangerous individual
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:44 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:25 pm UPDATE: It's been conformed that the 6/17 liberal insurrectionists are all free from custody already. Thus proving once again that there's senate legal systems for Americans and liberals.
The production team was at the Capitol Wednesday and Thursday recording the segment, according to CBS. The interviews were “authorized and pre-arranged” with the lawmakers being interviewed and their congressional aides.
The people you liberals are clutching pearls over were "allowed to be there" too, just like the 6/17 liberal insurrectionists. Their only crime was wandering around taking selfies and yelling Mike Pence's name.

Again, there's one set of rules for liberals, and another for Americans.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

No big deal, ya know?
They was just lookin for some pepperoni sticks and smokes after hours when everyone was gone. Totally cool.

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:27 pm
No big deal, ya know?
They was just lookin for some pepperoni sticks and smokes after hours when everyone was gone. Totally cool.

Hey, don't you know Dave? Or you're related to him or something?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:19 pm
The people you liberals are clutching pearls over were "allowed to be there" too, just like the 6/17 liberal insurrectionists. Their only crime was wandering around taking selfies and yelling Mike Pence's name.

So your guys shattered all those windows, kicked down all those doors, ransacked all those offices, vandalized the building, brought a gallows with them, and beat up all those cops... just so they could take better selfies?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:47 pm

So your guys shattered all those windows, kicked down all those doors, ransacked all those offices, vandalized the building, brought a gallows with them, and beat up all those cops... just so they could take better selfies?
And I'm the drama queen. Okay.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:48 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:47 pm

And I'm the drama queen. Okay.
You forgot to answer the question. :lol: