The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Supreme Court STRIKES DOWN New York concealed carry restrictions

The vote broke down on party lines, 6-3. In the 135 page opinion, with the majority opinion written by Justice Clarence Thomas.

In the case of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen, the Supreme Court has ruled that a New York gun-control law that required citizens to show "proper cause" to obtain a concealed carry license is in violation of the Constitution.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:44 pm :lol:
Supreme Court STRIKES DOWN New York concealed carry restrictions

The vote broke down on party lines, 6-3. In the 135 page opinion, with the majority opinion written by Justice Clarence Thomas.

In the case of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen, the Supreme Court has ruled that a New York gun-control law that required citizens to show "proper cause" to obtain a concealed carry license is in violation of the Constitution.
And another 6-3 decision that will be the norm for the next 20+ years with the Liberal justices refusing to base their decisions on Constitutional grounds, but instead on their "feelings". Can you say "Trash heap of History". Thank you President Trump.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

New York City officials want to make it clear that “nothing has changed” in the state despite the US Supreme Court striking down the law that places restrictions on carrying a concealed handgun outside the home on Thursday.

“The important thing to know today is that nothing changes,” New York Police Department Commissioner Keechant Sewell said.

“If you have a premise permit, it does not automatically convert to a carry permit,” she said, adding, “if you carry a gun illegally in NYC, you will be arrested.”
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pm I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pml
I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
In my defense, I was never tested on crappy phone staying at a crappy motel with crappy WiFi in the middle of nowhere.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:36 am
In my defense, I was never tested on crappy phone staying at a crappy motel with crappy WiFi in the middle of nowhere.
Have you tried using less punctuation to see if the wifi works better?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

So Roe is settled law?

Time to pack the court.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19 am
So Roe is settled law?

Time to pack the court.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

So Roe is settled law?

Time to pack the court.
Typical liberal mindset: we can't get the outcome we desire, so let's change the rules to accommodate us.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:42 pm
New York City officials want to make it clear that “nothing has changed” in the state despite the US Supreme Court striking down the law that places restrictions on carrying a concealed handgun outside the home on Thursday.

“The important thing to know today is that nothing changes,” New York Police Department Commissioner Keechant Sewell said.

“If you have a premise permit, it does not automatically convert to a carry permit,” she said, adding, “if you carry a gun illegally in NYC, you will be arrested.”
I can't wait for the first arrest. The arrested person will win a huge lawsuit against NYC for a civil rights violation.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:58 pm

I can't wait for the first arrest. The arrested person will win a huge lawsuit against NYC for a civil rights violation.
Keep dreaming
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:05 pm
So Roe is settled law?

Time to pack the court.
:lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:14 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:58 pm

Keep dreaming
It's not dreaming. The Supreme Court just decided New Yorkers can carry. Any arrest would be a civil rights violation.
Remember how Fred George (or whatever the dead criminal's name was)'s family cashed in because his civil rights were violated by the police? The first person arrested in NYC over carrying a gun will cash in too, as they should.