The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Post Reply
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9305
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#1

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Supreme Court STRIKES DOWN New York concealed carry restrictions

The vote broke down on party lines, 6-3. In the 135 page opinion, with the majority opinion written by Justice Clarence Thomas.


In the case of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen, the Supreme Court has ruled that a New York gun-control law that required citizens to show "proper cause" to obtain a concealed carry license is in violation of the Constitution.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5600
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#2

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:44 pm :lol:
Supreme Court STRIKES DOWN New York concealed carry restrictions

The vote broke down on party lines, 6-3. In the 135 page opinion, with the majority opinion written by Justice Clarence Thomas.


In the case of the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association v. Bruen, the Supreme Court has ruled that a New York gun-control law that required citizens to show "proper cause" to obtain a concealed carry license is in violation of the Constitution.
And another 6-3 decision that will be the norm for the next 20+ years with the Liberal justices refusing to base their decisions on Constitutional grounds, but instead on their "feelings". Can you say "Trash heap of History". Thank you President Trump.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10603
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#3

Post by Reservoir Dog »

New York City officials want to make it clear that “nothing has changed” in the state despite the US Supreme Court striking down the law that places restrictions on carrying a concealed handgun outside the home on Thursday.

“The important thing to know today is that nothing changes,” New York Police Department Commissioner Keechant Sewell said.

“If you have a premise permit, it does not automatically convert to a carry permit,” she said, adding, “if you carry a gun illegally in NYC, you will be arrested.”
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5600
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#4

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 708
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#5

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pm I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5600
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#6

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pml
I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
In my defense, I was never tested on crappy phone staying at a crappy motel with crappy WiFi in the middle of nowhere.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2580
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#7

Post by Burn1dwn »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:36 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pml
I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
In my defense, I was never tested on crappy phone staying at a crappy motel with crappy WiFi in the middle of nowhere.
Have you tried using less punctuation to see if the wifi works better?
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#8

Post by Who »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:36 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pml
I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
In my defense, I was never tested on crappy phone staying at a crappy motel with crappy WiFi in the middle of nowhere.
So Roe is settled law?

Time to pack the court.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10143
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#9

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:36 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pml
I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
In my defense, I was never tested on crappy phone staying at a crappy motel with crappy WiFi in the middle of nowhere.
So Roe is settled law?

Time to pack the court.
Image
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4411
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Чикаго, Иллинойс
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни
Occupation: Я играю на гитаре для жизни

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#10

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:36 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pml
I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
In my defense, I was never tested on crappy phone staying at a crappy motel with crappy WiFi in the middle of nowhere.
So Roe is settled law?

Time to pack the court.
Typical liberal mindset: we can't get the outcome we desire, so let's change the rules to accommodate us.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4411
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Чикаго, Иллинойс
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни
Occupation: Я играю на гитаре для жизни

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#11

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:42 pm
New York City officials want to make it clear that “nothing has changed” in the state despite the US Supreme Court striking down the law that places restrictions on carrying a concealed handgun outside the home on Thursday.

“The important thing to know today is that nothing changes,” New York Police Department Commissioner Keechant Sewell said.

“If you have a premise permit, it does not automatically convert to a carry permit,” she said, adding, “if you carry a gun illegally in NYC, you will be arrested.”
I can't wait for the first arrest. The arrested person will win a huge lawsuit against NYC for a civil rights violation.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#12

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:58 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:42 pm
New York City officials want to make it clear that “nothing has changed” in the state despite the US Supreme Court striking down the law that places restrictions on carrying a concealed handgun outside the home on Thursday.

“The important thing to know today is that nothing changes,” New York Police Department Commissioner Keechant Sewell said.

“If you have a premise permit, it does not automatically convert to a carry permit,” she said, adding, “if you carry a gun illegally in NYC, you will be arrested.”
I can't wait for the first arrest. The arrested person will win a huge lawsuit against NYC for a civil rights violation.
Keep dreaming
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Walking Human Headache
Posts: 5600
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#13

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:05 pm
Who wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:19 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:36 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:24 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:47 pml
I'm guessing the NY Police Commisionar is an idiot that doesn't realize that a SCOTUS decision on an issue is the final word on said issue and what he spews into a Mike in response doesn't mean a GD thing.
I'm guessing that any English teacher you ever had, decided to pass you because the alternative would have been an exercise in futility.
In my defense, I was never tested on crappy phone staying at a crappy motel with crappy WiFi in the middle of nowhere.
So Roe is settled law?

Time to pack the court.
Image
:lol:
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4411
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Чикаго, Иллинойс
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни
Occupation: Я играю на гитаре для жизни

Re: The regressive seething on Twitter is spectacular!

#14

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:14 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:58 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:42 pm
New York City officials want to make it clear that “nothing has changed” in the state despite the US Supreme Court striking down the law that places restrictions on carrying a concealed handgun outside the home on Thursday.

“The important thing to know today is that nothing changes,” New York Police Department Commissioner Keechant Sewell said.

“If you have a premise permit, it does not automatically convert to a carry permit,” she said, adding, “if you carry a gun illegally in NYC, you will be arrested.”
I can't wait for the first arrest. The arrested person will win a huge lawsuit against NYC for a civil rights violation.
Keep dreaming
It's not dreaming. The Supreme Court just decided New Yorkers can carry. Any arrest would be a civil rights violation.
Remember how Fred George (or whatever the dead criminal's name was)'s family cashed in because his civil rights were violated by the police? The first person arrested in NYC over carrying a gun will cash in too, as they should.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Post Reply