Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong says he’ll ‘renounce’ U.S. citizenship over Roe v. Wade

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Vitamin E
Forum God

Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong says he’ll ‘renounce’ U.S. citizenship over Roe v. Wade

Post by Vitamin E »

I say just move, Jackass!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong says he’ll ‘renounce’ U.S. citizenship over Roe v. Wade

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Who?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong says he’ll ‘renounce’ U.S. citizenship over Roe v. Wade

Post by Antknot »

Hope he don’t let the screen door hit him in the ass on the way out
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Hope he don’t let the screen door hit him in the ass on the way out
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:16 pmWho?
I’m sure he sings better
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I can't even listen to Green Day because of the lead singer's lazy irritating voice, Is this him?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

"Do you have the time, to listen to me whine?"

:rolling:
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

ROFLMAO!! This was sure to set off the sad old right wing snowflakes. And looky here we have the usual cast of sad old retards melting. It doesn't affect you, and it really doesn't matter, but you fucking retards are going to shake your fists and yell "Armstrong!!!!". Denying women access to safe abortions doesn't matter, what really matters is some singer says he's going to denounce his U.S. American citizenship? Got it.
Currently AFK.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:05 am ROFLMAO!! This was sure to set off the sad old right wing snowflakes. And looky here we have the usual cast of sad old retards melting. It doesn't affect you, and it really doesn't matter, but you fucking retards are going to shake your fists and yell "Armstrong!!!!". Denying women access to safe abortions doesn't matter, what really matters is some singer says he's going to denounce his U.S. American citizenship? Got it.
Talk about crawling out of the woodwork. And all it took was Green Day
Last edited by CentralTexasCrude on Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:08 am
kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:05 am ROFLMAO!! This was sure to set off the sad old right wing snowflakes. And looky here we have the usual cast of sad old retards melting. It doesn't affect you, and it really doesn't matter, but you fucking retards are going to shake your fists and yell "Armstrong!!!!". Denying women access to safe abortions doesn't matter, what really matters is some singer says he's going to denounce his U.S. American citizenship? Got it.
Talk about crawling out of the woodwork.
Oh, I come here from time to time, but there is usually very little worth me wasting my time commenting on. It's just the same posters, making the same comments that they have for years.
Currently AFK.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:15 am
Oh, I come here from time to time, but there is usually very little worth me wasting my time commenting on. It's just the same posters, making the same comments that they have for years.
Where have I heard that before?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

No one is melting, homie. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:15 am Oh, I come here from time to time, but there is usually very little worth me wasting my time commenting on. It's just the same posters, making the same comments that they have for years.
i have never commented on architectural columns from 400 year old Latin American ruins before. ever.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:32 am
kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:15 am Oh, I come here from time to time, but there is usually very little worth me wasting my time commenting on. It's just the same posters, making the same comments that they have for years.
i have never commented on architectural columns from 400 year old Latin American ruins before. ever.
Riveting stuff too.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

:lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:49 am
Riveting stuff too.
i had a feeling it would be a little deep for you. maybe tomorrow we can vote on which teletubby was best. yay!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:58 am
Riveting stuff too.
i had a feeling it would be a little deep for you. maybe tomorrow we can vote on which teletubby was best. yay!
No. Wasn't it you that battled someone about the benefit of rivets being used in sheet metal for some pre-fab structure?

Maybe CTC?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

kwebber wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:15 am
Please.

Just engage and ask a question. We are on fumes.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Nobody is melting, because nobody gives even half a fuck that some Bay Area commie is making an empty threat to leave the country and will never follow up on it. They never do.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:12 am
Nobody is melting, because nobody gives even half a fuck that some Bay Area commie is making an empty threat to leave the country and will never follow up on it. They never do.
Kwebber thinks that because we chuckle at that dipshits theatrics and false outrage that we are "melting".
We know he isnt going anywhere...just like all of the shit-ton of celebrities who said they would leave if Trump won. Its completely comical. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:05 am
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:58 am
Riveting stuff too.
No. Wasn't it you that battled someone about the benefit of rivets being used in sheet metal for some pre-fab structure?

Maybe CTC?
i have no idea what you are talking about.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

This was a smart move as I had completely forgotten about Green Day.

Now I remember, they stink.

By the way, to "renounce" does that mean he is a dual citizen of some sort?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

one could only hope. maybe he will take the band members with him. :whiteflying:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:21 pm This was a smart move as I had completely forgotten about Green Day.

Now I remember, they stink.

By the way, to "renounce" does that mean he is a dual citizen of some sort?
if you renounce citizenship you lose all rights. he said he was going to become canadian.