Thoughts?

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Re: Thoughts?

Post by disco.moon »

stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:16 am
Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:12 am
stonedmegman wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:24 am
disco.moon wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:12 am
stonedmegman wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:14 pm I have been pressure canning meat for awhile due to cost. Been canning a lot of stuff for a few years now.
... how does one can chicken wings?
Yo no se.

I can't can anything with bones.
Why? Spillage?
Because the heat can't penetrate enough to prevent botulism.
So, one can can like steak, ham,? I'm blown away.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Oh dear God. I've seen those at old people's houses or old cellars. Fuck that noise.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I always wondered what you do with those little hot dog weinnies after you drink the Vienna Sausage.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Drink

The juice you mean? GuhROSS
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:56 pm I always wondered what you do with those little hot dog weinnies after you drink the Vienna Sausage.
They're decorative, you just toss them out like the tiny tree they put in some cocktails
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:30 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 2:56 pm I always wondered what you do with those little hot dog weinnies after you drink the Vienna Sausage.
They're decorative, you just toss them out like the tiny tree they put in some cocktails
its the same thing with those white rubber balls in Mozarella. You drink the mozarella and then what do you do with the balls?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:49 pm
its the same thing with those white rubber balls in Mozarella. You drink the mozarella and then what do you do with the balls?
Margheritas
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Geist has none. No coherent ones, anyway.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Asking what one should do with balls, and Slapaho isn't here.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

I ruined his day 😥
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Geist wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:15 pm I ruined his day 😥
Not hard, it seems.
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:58 pm
Asking what one should do with balls, and Slapaho isn't here.
Wonder how many meal tickets he's funding these days 🤔
Vote for Pedro
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Geist wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:15 pm I ruined his day 😥
You didn't. You're wrong, and you don't understand common English words like "equal".
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

If I knew he was that weak I wouldn't have been so on the nose, and I definitely don't wanna roon his whole unfilled week by calling his poor taste in music too 😭
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Geist wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:16 pm If I knew he was that weak I wouldn't have been so on the nose, and I definitely don't wanna roon his whole unfilled week by calling his poor taste in music too 😭
It's definitely.....questionable.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

So I've decided to stock up on alot of stuff, with a Costco card!! I can't wait to get a giant vat of mayo and industrial box of harpoons. Gonna skip the whole "wet meat in a jar" thing though.

Thanks for your input fellas. :usa:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that's scary to think about a person walking into a Costco with acutal PLANS of stocking up. Do they rent you a Uhaul to shop with?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I would think getting all that newly purchased stuff down into your newly built fallout shelter would be a logistical nightmare.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:13 pm I would think getting all that newly purchased stuff down into your newly built fallout shelter would be a logistical nightmare.
Well, if you rent a dump truck and had the foresight to install a ramp down into the shelter, it might be fairly quick.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:28 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:13 pm I would think getting all that newly purchased stuff down into your newly built fallout shelter would be a logistical nightmare.
Well, if you rent a dump truck and had the foresight to install a ramp down into the shelter, it might be fairly quick.
Slip -N-Sldes aren’t just for kids
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:28 pm
True. After this, if she wants to hire those armed guards to patrol the outer wire during the Winter months, she better start interviewing right away. There's a labor shortage you know.
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:44 pm So I've decided to stock up on alot of stuff, with a Costco card!! I can't wait to get a giant vat of mayo and industrial box of harpoons. Gonna skip the whole "wet meat in a jar" thing though.

You might want to also check out Restaurant Depot if there is one near you. No special card needed to get in since the pandemic hit. Just get a one-day pass. I like going there because they have lots of stuff I don't see elsewhere. I think someone mentioned it before, but good idea to get a vac sealer if you don't have one. Makes sense to buy in bulk, portion and freeze.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

nerd_alert wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:09 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:44 pm So I've decided to stock up on alot of stuff, with a Costco card!! I can't wait to get a giant vat of mayo and industrial box of harpoons. Gonna skip the whole "wet meat in a jar" thing though.

You might want to also check out Restaurant Depot if there is one near you. No special card needed to get in since the pandemic hit. Just get a one-day pass. I like going there because they have lots of stuff I don't see elsewhere. I think someone mentioned it before, but good idea to get a vac sealer if you don't have one. Makes sense to buy in bulk, portion and freeze.
i thought those places sold appliances and restaurant equipment. they sell food?