Blistering Monologue

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Blistering Monologue

Post by Charliesheen »

I don’t like starting new threads but this has to be seen. By all 9 of you.

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Blistering Monologue

Post by saltydog »

Kermit's opening monologue on the Muppet Show has more credibility than this soulless vapid vessel of a human being.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Shut up, Slave and abort those kids
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:26 pm Kermit's opening monologue on the Muppet Show has more credibility than this soulless vapid vessel of a human being.
You're being too kind.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

You got something compelling from Bill Maher, I’ll watch it. Brian Steltzer, I’ll give it a try.

You are asked to question why former officials are having their homes ransacked at all hours for offenses at which they aren’t being charged, by the FBI and DOJ.

ALso to question how China is on the move in Latin America.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

If its not from an approved Lefty source the Lefties here dont care. Its not even real. Remember how Stymie used to argue the very first caravan was fake because FOX was the only one covering it?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

With the abortion vacation money, I think the companies are just virtue signaling for more profits. If it saves them on healthcare its probably just an added benefit.

The birthrate has been steadily declining worldwide. Not sure it can be attributed to a lib conspiracy.

This farm to city argument makes a lot of sense.
The biggest force is urbanization. The largest migration in human history has happened over the last century and it continues today as people move from the country to the city. In 1960, one-third of humanity lived in a city. Today, it’s almost 60%. Moving from the country to the city changes the economic rewards and penalties for having large families. Many children on the farm means lots of free hands to do the work. Many children in the city means lots of mouths to feed. That’s why we do the economically rational thing when we move to the city: we have fewer kids.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:05 am With the abortion vacation money, I think the companies are just virtue signaling for more profits. If it saves them on healthcare its probably just an added benefit.

The birthrate has been steadily declining worldwide. Not sure it can be attributed to a lib conspiracy.

The biggest force is urbanization. The largest migration in human history has happened over the last century and it continues today as people move from the country to the city. In 1960, one-third of humanity lived in a city. Today, it’s almost 60%. Moving from the country to the city changes the economic rewards and penalties for having large families. Many children on the farm means lots of free hands to do the work. Many children in the city means lots of mouths to feed. That’s why we do the economically rational thing when we move to the city: we have fewer kids.
I can't even imagine the monetary difference of comparing the cost of an abortion vs. the insurance costs for a pregnancy, delivery, and then the added rate for an additional family member on a policy. That would, financially, be a no brainer.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:47 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:05 am With the abortion vacation money, I think the companies are just virtue signaling for more profits. If it saves them on healthcare its probably just an added benefit.

I can't even imagine the monetary difference of comparing the cost of an abortion vs. the insurance costs for a pregnancy, delivery, and then the added rate for an additional family member on a policy. That would, financially, be a no brainer.
Sure, but can you think of the free advertisement and windfall profits from admitting you are good with killing fetuses?

I mean I drink Fiji water and eat Wonderful pistachios because they donate some of their profits to wildlife preservation. Isn't this just kinda the opposite of that?

This is a win-win for these companies. Even if Tucker is pretending he doesn't like good business decisions. Part of a liberal conspiracy to stop middle class citizens from reproducing? Not likely.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its not just personal economics. Freakonomics* explores the hidden societal benefit as well. More abortions means less poor/unwanted kids which means less crime etc.

* I HIGHLY recommend this book to everyone.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

but that means it also means fewer potential democratic voters. what are they thinking?
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:55 am but that means it also means fewer potential democratic voters. what are they thinking?
That's why they are importing them in record numbers.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:19 am

Sure, but can you think of the free advertisement and windfall profits from admitting you are good with killing fetuses?

I mean I drink Fiji water and eat Wonderful pistachios because they donate some of their profits to wildlife preservation. Isn't this just kinda the opposite of that?

This is a win-win for these companies. Even if Tucker is pretending he doesn't like good business decisions. Part of a liberal conspiracy to stop middle class citizens from reproducing? Not likely.
Ya gotta admit the middle is being squeezed out. Accept being poor in California and the tap runs wide open. Now illegals are getting food stamps here. On top of free health care. The taxes are crazy high here.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:05 pm If its not from an approved Lefty source the Lefties here dont care. Its not even real. Remember how Stymie used to argue the very first caravan was fake because FOX was the only one covering it?
That seems to be the regressive playbook; deny something is happening when evidence to the contrary is right before our eyes
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:26 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:05 pm If its not from an approved Lefty source the Lefties here dont care. Its not even real. Remember how Stymie used to argue the very first caravan was fake because FOX was the only one covering it?
That seems to be the regressive playbook; deny something is happening when evidence to the contrary is right before our eyes
Wow. That is projection 101.

Righties are quite OK in turning the USA into a Dictator run Maga country.
Lefties think holding up signs will get change.
Your country is fukked.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:12 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:26 pm
Wow. That is projection 101.

Righties are quite OK in turning the USA into a Dictator run Maga country.
Lefties think holding up signs will get change.
Your country is fukked.
Really? You're gonna pretend that didnt happen? Or that regressives said CRT isnt in schools? And that teachers arent pushing gender identity in the classrooms? GTFO
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

remember there are no caravans. and the talk about dangerous riots every single night in Portland was a myth.

Biker

Post by Biker »

So many things not happening
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:52 pm So many things not happening
Laundry day today
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Who wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:55 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:52 pm So many things not happening
Laundry day today
:lol:
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:50 pm

Ya gotta admit the middle is being squeezed out. Accept being poor in California and the tap runs wide open. Now illegals are getting food stamps here. On top of free health care. The taxes are crazy high here.
Yes but that is both parties "fault". Pew is claiming a larger proportion on the middle class graduated to Upper Class than Lower class in the last 50 years. I'm sure this study can be countered but its pretty interesting. I would have bet money the opposite happened.

Looking at these charts it's also easy to see why the parties both go for the extremes and take what they can from the middle.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... e-decades/
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:08 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:50 pm

Yes but that is both parties "fault". Pew is claiming a larger proportion on the middle class graduated to Upper Class than Lower class in the last 50 years. I'm sure this study can be countered but its pretty interesting. I would have bet money the opposite happened.

Looking at these charts it's also easy to see why the parties both go for the extremes and take what they can from the middle.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2 ... e-decades/
you are asking people to read real research. not one line cartoons. what kind of hocus pocus stuff are you into?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 pm you are asking people to read real research. not one line cartoons. what kind of hocus pocus stuff are you into?
Exactly.