The Red Wave?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: The Red Wave?

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:05 pm It's looking more and more like Bo Bo is going to be the one to put McCarthy in Pelosi's chair. :lol:

she is one of the 2 seats they still need.
Ive counted four seats going GOP thus far, putting them at 221 and a majority. Less than hoped but still the divided government I desired
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:17 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:05 pm It's looking more and more like Bo Bo is going to be the one to put McCarthy in Pelosi's chair. :lol:

she is one of the 2 seats they still need.
Ive counted four seats going GOP thus far, putting them at 221 and a majority. Less than hoped but still the divided government I desired
the house was all i ever thought we were going to get out of it. i think 538 was skewing the numbers there toward the end to beat the drum for the democrats to show up to vote. the polling numbers they were using just didn't back up their predictions in those swing states. Nevada was basically a tie, and Pennsylvania and Georgia were both favored in the polls by the democrats. But for some reason 538 was showing the republicans to carry those states.

Regardless, it doesn't matter now. Georgia doesn't matter. That runoff was a lost cause anyway.

there are only about 2 of those California districts close enough in vote counts to start thinking about calling them in favor of the republicans. They must pay those ballot counters by the hour out there.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Good point

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:17 am Good point

Sadly accurate.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:22 am

Sadly accurate.
Do tell
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:01 am

Sadly accurate.
Do tell
I could but youre not worth my effort.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:04 am

Sadly accurate.
Do tell
Coward
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:06 am

Sadly accurate.
Do tell
Coward
lolz, OK chief. Ive been typing my thoughts and opinions at UJ for almost 20 years. :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:10 am
saltydog wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:06 am

Sadly accurate.
Do tell
Coward
lolz, OK chief. Ive been typing my thoughts and opinions at UJ for almost 20 years. :lol:
Yay you
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So, the republicans need ONE MORE seat to get control of the house and put Pelosi out to pasture. And who might that ONE SEAT be? Well, Bo Bo has a 1,000+ vote lead and 99% of the vote counted in her district. I don't know why they haven't called that one yet.

I wonder if she will mention any of this if she's the deciding seat?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Dims and their media allies are doing all they can to keep up the appearance that this was some how a Democrat victory. The Republicans will wrest control of the House from the democrats. The only thing in question is by what margin. Admitting an R victory shatters their narrative. Many of these uncalled races the D has basically no shot of winning so why the hesitation save for prolonging the difficult task of Admitting the R win.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:31 pm The Dims and their media allies are doing all they can to keep up the appearance that this was some how a Democrat victory. The Republicans will wrest control of the House from the democrats. The only thing in question is by what margin. Admitting an R victory shatters their narrative. Many of these uncalled races the D has basically no shot of winning so why the hesitation save for prolonging the difficult task of Admitting the R win.
Democrats GAINED a Senate seat. That's not a "victory"?

It was the worst showing of a party of the opposing branch of the Executive government in 5+ decades.

Rather than stating that it was a Democrat victory, would it make you feel better saying the Republicans blew it? Yes, they will have a House majority, but their identity as a party is a bit in limbo.

Lindsey Graham was right when he said, (5/3/2016) "If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed and we will deserve it." Like a dutiful GOP bootlicker, his lips are now firmly sown to Trumps' ass because he is the poster child for Republican hypocrisy.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:41 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:31 pm The Dims and their media allies are doing all they can to keep up the appearance that this was some how a Democrat victory. The Republicans will wrest control of the House from the democrats. The only thing in question is by what margin. Admitting an R victory shatters their narrative. Many of these uncalled races the D has basically no shot of winning so why the hesitation save for prolonging the difficult task of Admitting the R win.

It was the worst showing of a party of the opposing branch of the Executive government in 5+ decades.

Rather than stating that it was a Democrat victory, would it make you feel better saying the Republicans blew it? Yes, they will have a House majority, but their identity as a party is a bit in limbo.

Lindsey Graham was right when he said, (5/3/2016) "If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed and we will deserve it." Like a dutiful GOP bootlicker, his lips are now firmly sown to Trumps' ass because he is the poster child for Republican hypocrisy.
the bright side is that you guys have 2 more years to keep fucking things up until they get so bad that even we can win.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:41 pm

Dude, you already had control of the Senate. You lost control of the House.
You went from controlling the entirety of Congress to now controlling only the Senate.
This is nothing short of an R win. Yes, its not as significant as we hoped but a win nonetheless.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

spin and marty was cool 65 years ago. I almost feel bad for y'all the way youse was backslapping each other a couple of weeks ago. So long as there are republican judges the democrats will remain in power.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker

Post by Biker »

2018 v 2022

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

But... but... FLORIDA !!!! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:37 pm But... but... The House!!!! :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The Red Wave collapsed.
The GOP is on life support.
There's already infighting and finger-pointing in the GOP.
The extremist right is calling for a civil war in the GOP.
Donald Trump will spend the next 2 years tearing the GOP apart and burning it to the ground.

Enjoy the ride.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Trump should have announced the start of a 3rd party.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:45 pm The Red Wave collapsed.
Donald Trump will spend the next 2 years tearing the GOP apart and burning it to the ground.

Enjoy the ride.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:45 pm The Red Wave collapsed.

Enjoy the ride.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:01 pm spin and marty was cool 65 years ago. I almost feel bad for y'all the way youse was backslapping each other a couple of weeks ago. So long as there are republican judges the democrats will remain in power.
You do understand that the Dims LOST some power, right?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

RD, Salty and Who wanting the equivalent of a Participation Trophy. :lol:

Its like young Cheezy's youth soccer coach telling them after they lost that they actually won because they didnt get beat by as bad as they thought they might!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i can't wait for the camera to be on Nancy Pelosi sitting out in the audience at the State of the Union. :lol: