Good guys with guns and doors

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Re: Good guys with guns and doors

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:11 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:56 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:25 pm Image

^ That guy would like to have a conversation with Salty, EFMAN and RD. Thanks.
Ugh small face, would not smash.
ha. you would have let him do you doggy in the food court while his gf watched, right after he popped a cap in that mall shooter.
Negative Ghost Rider. I don't fuck dorks.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

He's like a acne faced Campbell's kid. Gross.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

He's like a kid that goes to church camp and touches weiners.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:15 pm He's like a acne faced Campbell's kid. Gross.
:lol:

It looks like his face is poorly photoshopped on his head
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Geist wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:15 am
disco.moon wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:15 pm He's like a acne faced Campbell's kid. Gross.
:lol:

It looks like his face is poorly photoshopped on his head
Legit, even God couldn't make that face.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Isnt it great when something you believe in happens? Makes you feel all smart and stuff.
And totally justifies the other hundred times what you wanted didnt happen.

Whatever. Cheer the victories!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:22 pm Isnt it great when something you believe in happens? Makes you feel all smart and stuff.

regardless your opinion on gun ownership, this guy is a hero, right? I mean the shot he made was pretty amazing. And there is no doubt he saved a lot of lives. What's not to be happy about?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:31 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:22 pm Isnt it great when something you believe in happens? Makes you feel all smart and stuff.

regardless your opinion on gun ownership, this guy is a hero, right? I mean the shot he made was pretty amazing. And there is no doubt he saved a lot of lives. What's not to be happy about?
In this instance, I totally agree. Some church guy also took down a would be mass shooter as well. Indeed, both heros.

But of course this will justify the notion that we need to put "good guys with guns" in every situation instead of measures to get the guns away from the bad guys. And yes, I know a lot of them find guns anyways.

A lot of the mass killings can be curbed by taking away the assault rifles. They aren't bad guys, they are fukked up people. How about we start there first before we put armed guards in every corner of every room?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:39 pm

In this instance, I totally agree. Some church guy also took down a would be mass shooter as well. Indeed, both heros.

But of course this will justify the notion that we need to put "good guys with guns" in every situation instead of measures to get the guns away from the bad guys. And yes, I know a lot of them find guns anyways.

A lot of the mass killings can be curbed by taking away the assault rifles. They aren't bad guys, they are fukked up people. How about we start there first before we put armed guards in every corner of every room?
every situation that occurs doesn't have to be a soap box to try to throw a net over the entire population of events. Its okay to simply react to individual actions and events in a single instance.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

But you won't be taking them away from most bad guys, just the good to help stop the bad guys.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:28 pm

every situation that occurs doesn't have to be a soap box to try to throw a net over the entire population of events. Its okay to simply react to individual actions and events in a single instance.
Agreed. But you have to admit that if these guys didnt have assault rifles, and only hand guns, the body counts would be quite a bit lower.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:50 pm

Agreed. But you have to admit that if these guys didnt have assault rifles, and only hand guns, the body counts would be quite a bit lower.
the list of "if" scenarios in this instance is extremely large.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:50 pm

Or...there would be more handgun shootings.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Why, do you want him to shoot us?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:16 am

Why, do you want him to shoot us?
Because you are fucking annoying. But that's not what he meant and you know it.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Another good guy with a gun: https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-man- ... da23af4e3d

A subhuman piece of shit tried to carjacking the wrong guy and got rightfully put down for his trouble. This is how carjacking and robbers should be handled. Your property is more valuable than the life of a thief.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden