Your best Summer memories8

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Your best Summer memories8

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Why didn't I know that some UJR's best Summer memories would involve drugs?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:36 pm Why didn't I know that some UJR's best Summer memories would involve drugs?
Because you’re over medicated?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Antknot wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:49 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:36 pm Why didn't I know that some UJR's best Summer memories would involve drugs?
Because you’re over medicated?
Are you kidding. I've been trying to buy pot this whole summer.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

My best summers as a teen were when I lived in California. Beach, beach, and more beach.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

squirt wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:41 am My best summers as a teen were when I lived in California. Beach, beach, and more beach.
Yes! I saw the pics! :beavisbutthead:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Kind of long story. Summer memories on steroids. Since way before I was born, all the families on my Mom's side starting with my Grandparents back in the 1940's spent the week around July 4th camping together at Scott Abel Canyon in the Sacramento mountains in Southern New Mexico. My grandad worked for the NM highway dept and found the place. Totally secluded and miles from anywhere. Spent every 4th from kid through adult there. Still going on today but at different places because they rammed a highway through there and became overrun. So, back on July 17th, 1945, my Grandparents were camping there with their several kids including my Mom as a kid up early starting a campfire, cooking breakfast, etc. Totally dark. Saw a huge flash of light off somewhere West. Few minutes later a huge rumble that knocked over tables, chairs, rocked their trailer. Heard a few days later it was an ammo dump that blew up. Found out later they had actually witnessed the first atomic bomb blast at Trinity. True story and qualifies as a Summer memory.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:34 am Found out later they had actually witnessed the first atomic bomb blast at Trinity. True story and qualifies as a Summer memory.
That's wild!
JCW

Post by JCW »

HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:00 pm Bought my first ounce of dope at a Jersey store yesterday! Now that was a different experience! Whodathunk I would ever pick up some Jane legally in retail? Not this feller! Not a bad price either. $180 an ounce.
Unless that's primo top shelf shit, that's a ridiculous price. I can get an ounce of very decent shit for $80 Canadian at the dispensary.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

This summer has been pretty nice so far, aside from the devil's anus heatwave week.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Other than our July 4th vacation to the mountains of N Mexico every year (mentioned above), we always took a couple of weeks going somewhere else. The best I remember was camping for 10 days in a tent way down N Padre Island right on the beach. Me, my brother and Dad had a blast. Mom and sister (with the sand, no toilets) not so much. I would set my alarm every morning so I could see the Sun come up over the Gulf.
JCW

Post by JCW »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:56 pm This summer has been pretty nice so far, aside from the devil's anus heatwave week.
That's here this week. Doesnt help my place is an upstairs suite so we get all the rising heat lingering up here. 😭

It's been a pretty boring summer for us. Trying to get out to concerts when we can but I have to work a lot to keep up with rising costs and a bottomless pit teenager that wont stop growing.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

JCW wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:08 am
disco.moon wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:56 pm This summer has been pretty nice so far, aside from the devil's anus heatwave week.
That's here this week. Doesnt help my place is an upstairs suite so we get all the rising heat lingering up here. 😭

It's been a pretty boring summer for us. Trying to get out to concerts when we can but I have to work a lot to keep up with rising costs and a bottomless pit teenager that wont stop growing.
I feel your pain! We only have two small window ACs in bedrooms, because it generally doesn't get hot enough here for them, but this year FFS it gets hot in the dining room. My butter which i keep in a little dish melted to goo the other day.

Concerts? That sounds familiar 🤔 we've not seen any shows this summer either. Closed on our house in March, so we're house poor lol. Give that kid some coffee- stunt his growth :lol:
JCW

Post by JCW »

We went to a punk show at a scuzzy all ages club on Friday - hes taller than me now. 😭

DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

I can't believe he's grown so much.
JCW

Post by JCW »

DiverTexas wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:53 pm I can't believe he's grown so much.
He used to be one of the shortest in his age group but puberty hit early and now hes getting taller every damn day. People who have t seen him in a while are shocked!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Does he wear floods?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
JCW

Post by JCW »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:50 pm Does he wear floods?
Only cuz hes got a single mom and clothes are expensive. :lol: