How to plot your nation's extermination, a step by step guide

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

How to plot your nation's extermination, a step by step guide

Post by Biker »

Step 1: Cut back on producing food
Dutch farmers block food warehouses over new environmental rules

Fishers block ports in a show of support for farmers who blockaded supermarket distribution centres over new rules.

Farmers in the Netherlands have blockaded supermarket distribution centres in continuing protests against new environmental rules on nitrogen emissions that are likely to put many of them out of business.

Fishers on Monday blocked ports in a show of support for farmers. The blockade prevented ferries from sailing to almost all the Wadden Islands off the country’s northern coast and caused lengthy delays, shipping companies reported.

Also on Monday, farmers used tractors and large bales of hay to block entrances to the supermarket distribution centres, as the association of food traders warned of supply bottlenecks.

The action had been announced in advance, with farmers calling for “the entire country to be paralysed”.

Airports had also made preparation for blockades on access roads. Traffic along most of the country’s dense road network was reported to be normal.

Police said they would intervene if demonstrators moved to block access to Schiphol international airport near Amsterdam.

Over recent weeks, Dutch farmers have engaged in occasionally violent protests against environmental rules aimed at cutting back nitrogen emissions.

While other sectors, including construction, have also been hit, measures to curb the ammonia generated by livestock farming are a significant part of government plans.

Nitrogen emissions are to be cut by more than 70 percent in areas close to nature conservation areas. According to government estimates, this could lead to the shutting down of about 30 percent of livestock farms.

A 2019 ruling by the country’s highest court prompted the government to impose the measures.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Re: How to plot your nation's extermination, a step by step guide

Post by JackCoughsALot »

I also read that a government document was leaked that showed plans to confiscate farmland and give it to "asylum seekers". I hope that isn't true, but these days, who knows?
Biker

Post by Biker »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:10 pm I also read that a government document was leaked that showed plans to confiscate farmland and give it to "asylum seekers".
Not sure about that, but who knows. They are talking about forced farm land sales
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:32 pm
JackCoughsALot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:10 pm I also read that a government document was leaked that showed plans to confiscate farmland and give it to "asylum seekers".
Not sure about that, but who knows. They are talking about forced farm land sales
I dont know how true that is but always remember this:
They've told us their goal. They want to "fundamentally transform America."

When you look at many of their actions in this context it is easy to see why they are doing what they are doing. None of what is happening is by accident.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Step 1: Install Sippy Cup Biden as "president" and let his babysitters run things.

There is no step 2.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:00 pm

When you look at many of their actions in this context it is easy to see why they are doing what they are doing. None of what is happening is by accident.
Who is this They you speak of? The Dutch?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:21 pm Step 1: Install Sippy Cup Biden as "president" and let his babysitters run things.

There is no step 2.
These farmers have been protesting like this since at least 2019. Now they just have foreign support by the same foreigners that supported the Canadian Truck Drivers Vaccine protests. Namely, people like Brasilian Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:27 pm

Excellent question.

“They” are the ones telling Biden which media to speak to, and what stories he can and can’t tell.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

I thought the thread was about Dutch farmers.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:31 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:21 pm Step 1: Install Sippy Cup Biden as "president" and let his babysitters run things.

There is no step 2.
These farmers have been protesting like this since at least 2019. Now they just have foreign support by the same foreigners that supported the Canadian Truck Drivers Vaccine protests. Namely, people like Brasilian Biker.
The government is literally shutting down food production and all you can give is a shoulder shrug and Biker is Qanon? GTFO
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:27 pm

About 80% it seems of today's democrats. Their actions and words all point to that phrase. Barry said it years ago and today's progressives are fighting to do it. Having a potus as malleable as Shit Show greases the skids. They're not getting everything they want but it ain't for lack of trying.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:49 pm I thought the thread was about Dutch farmers.
It is, BUT, there are parallels with what is happening in the Netherlands with similar atrocities happening around the world --> the US included.

The world economic forum has members in many key aspects of government and big business.

And the world economic forums is not exactly secretive when it makes commercials promoting their vision of the world, where the masses own nothing and eat bugs.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Monetary policy’s gonna do it. Raising interest rates to a level necessary to curb inflation will bankrupt the treasury. Interest on the debt greater than revenues.

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/its ... -pull-soon
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Who gives a shit about another countries problems?

-GOP
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

saltydog wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:25 pm Who gives a shit about another countries problems?

-GOP
All a smoke screen to change the narrative.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dims dont like it when its proven that their reckless spending actually hurts.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Deficit spending crosses the aisle. Look at how the deefens biz scatters factories around in key states.

Even my hero Reagan spent more than was taken in.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:52 am Deficit spending crosses the aisle. Look at how the deefens biz scatters factories around in key states.

the fruits of reagan's economics were harvested by clinton.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:38 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:52 am Deficit spending crosses the aisle. Look at how the deefens biz scatters factories around in key states.

You know there was a president between Reagan and Clinton . The guy that put us in a recession
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:06 am
Animal wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:38 pm

You know there was a president between Reagan and Clinton . The guy that put us in a recession
Sippy Cup came many years after Clinton.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... six-months

Good grief.

Europe is so screwed. When the dollar is no longer the only reserve, so are we.