Bradley GT - no googling

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Bradley GT - no googling

Post by jsdspif »

Anyone remember those? We had a family move to my area in about 7th grade and one of the kids was in my grade.After about 2 or 3 days word spread around school that the kid had a bradley gt.They lived in a cul-d-sac that a couple of other friends lived in so one weekend when I was over there we went to the kids house and there next to the garage was the "GT". So we made friends with the kid and his 2 brothers. The car didn't run.So over the years the car just sat there. When we started getting high me and the owner would sit in it and get high. It was kind of funny because the guy would always bring his toolbox with him. The first time I asked him what he was going to work on,I thought we were just going to get high and he said "that's just in case my mom or dad comes outside,then if they see us we can just act like we're working on the car". hIs mom did come out there once right as we opened the doors to climb out. I thought we were busted because when the doors opened the smoke rolled out.;So he climbs out and grabs the toolbox and his mom is standing there "have any luck" ,"no there's a short somewhere". I don't know what happened to the GT other than he never did get it running.
So some add'l stories. The guy went to work at long john silvers when he was about 15 or so and in maybe a year he was manager of the night shift.So we'd go up there at closing time and he'd bring out the leftover food for us. It was pretty good when you have the munchies.
I hadn't seen the guy for years and I ran into him one night at one of the watering holes (we both drank quite a bit) so he said he just bought a house blah,blah. I told him he should come with me because I'm going to the rock and roll bar and he said his house was right on the way,why don't I stop there. So I got there and he said he wanted to go to the bar and he'd drive.So we party down and on the way home he drove pretty much the entire trip on the wrong side of the road. Luckily there wasn't any other cars.The whole way he kept spitting out the window and he'd sort of gag every now and then,so I had an idea what was going to happen (I'd been there and done that many times) so pull in his driveway and he gets out and starts vomiting. I just laughed my ass off. Looking back,I think that was the last time I saw the guy. I still see his brothers though and the one brother bought the parents house a few years ago.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Bradley GT - no googling

Post by B-Tender »

Your title should be TL;DR.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I saw one at a car show once.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

took me a moment to figure out the tl-dr or whatever. I read it pretty slow and it took a minute 20,i didn't read it as fast as I normally would,i purposely went slow just in case others don't read as fast as I do. I think I'd probably read it in 50 seconds or so.
The GT was really a nice looking inside and out. For us being in like 7th or 8th grade everyone that saw it thought it was cool. Big problem was it never ran,and I don't really think the guy knew what was wrong with it. He wasn't really mechanically inclined. He eventually got into meat department of various grocery stores.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

jsdspif wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:10 pm took me a moment to figure out the tl-dr or whatever. I read it pretty slow and it took a minute 20,i didn't read it as fast as I normally would,i purposely went slow just in case others don't read as fast as I do. I think I'd probably read it in 50 seconds or so.
The GT was really a nice looking inside and out. For us being in like 7th or 8th grade everyone that saw it thought it was cool. Big problem was it never ran,and I don't really think the guy knew what was wrong with it. He wasn't really mechanically inclined. He eventually got into meat department of various grocery stores.
You are typing to fast. If you would type slower it would be better suited for this group.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

My middle school assistant principal had one. It was ok in the snow.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.