Ivana Trump

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Ivana Trump

Post by rule34 »

Dead
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Ivana Trump

Post by saltydog »

Thoughts and prayers.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Died from a fungus infection.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Died with more money banked than every UJ/ UJR Liberal could ever dream of combined.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

She had dirt on Benghazi.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Successful US immigrant who followed the rules. World class athlete, model and business woman. Attained all her dreams and passed her knowledge onto her children and grandchildren. Let the Liberal mocking begin. Victimhood must be defended at all costs, consequences be damned.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Liberals are going to be their usual classless selves and mock her death because she disproves so many of their beloved false narratives. She showed that someone can immigrate to the United States legally and be a contributing member of American society, start businesses, be successful, and live a worthwhile life without whining about being a "victim".

She was proof that the American Dream is alive and well and obtainable, and that all the "poor us" bullshit from the left is self-inflicted.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

When I read the Art of the Deal by Trump MANY MANY years ago, he spoke very highly of Ivana in the book. She was someone he leaned on a lot for advice. Mostly her attention to detail and her demand for perfection.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:46 am When I read the Art of the Deal by Trump MANY MANY years ago, he spoke very highly of Ivana in the book. She was someone he leaned on a lot for advice. Mostly her attention to detail and her demand for perfection.
That book is like the Bible to me. But I'll never have a personally autographed copy of the Bible like I do The Art of the Deal.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:49 am
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:46 am When I read the Art of the Deal by Trump MANY MANY years ago, he spoke very highly of Ivana in the book. She was someone he leaned on a lot for advice. Mostly her attention to detail and her demand for perfection.
That book is like the Bible to me. But I'll never have a personally autographed copy of the Bible like I do The Art of the Deal.
Let me recommend two more:

What they Don't Teach you at Harvard Business School
and
Think and Grow Rich (should be mandatory reading for anyone with aspirations)
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Here in South Carolina, we JUST started to require a class in “Personal Finance” to graduated HS. JUST. News said several other states were going to start requesting it.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:38 am Liberals are going to be their usual classless selves and mock her death because she disproves so many of their beloved false narratives. She showed that someone can immigrate to the United States legally and be a contributing member of American society, start businesses, be successful, and live a worthwhile life without whining about being a "victim".

She was proof that the American Dream is alive and well and obtainable, and that all the "poor us" bullshit from the left is self-inflicted.
Project more, you fucking loser. "Liberals are going to be their usual classless selves and mock her death...." That's the kind of shit you would do if say Michelle Obama died, wouldn't you? Liberals aren't "mocking her death", because no one cares. Ivana died, oh well, shit happens. Try not to melt over my comment.
Currently AFK.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:49 am
You do know Tony Schwartz wrote that book and put Trump's name on it, right? Do not tell me you halfwits didn't know that. Watch the Youtube video of Tony Schwartz explaining how difficult it was getting Trump to pitch in.

Currently AFK.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I'll go on record as saying Ivana was certainly the most classy of Trump's three wives.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Sad she died so young but you guys championing her as an immigrant success story is cute.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:32 pm Sad she died so young but you guys championing her as an immigrant success story is cute.
i'm not sure that 73 years old is too young to fall down a staircase.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:32 pm Sad she died so young but you guys championing her as an immigrant success story is cute.
Yeah, marrying well never hurts, especially when you can afford Fortune 500 shysters for the deevorce.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:13 pm
Yeah, marrying well never hurts, especially when you can afford Fortune 500 shysters for the deevorce.
didn't i read that she only got $14 million in the divorce?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:45 pm
"Only"
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:19 pm
"Only"
That's like $10 million in Pre-Biden dollars.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:26 pm
"Only"
:lol:
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

:lol: for real. Bless her heart, she could have otherwise never had a chance.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:26 pm
"Only"
legit, i just put that in my oil tank Thanks Biden.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:08 pm I'll go on record as saying Ivana was certainly the most classy of Trump's three wives.
She wasn't. Melania is.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:33 am
QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:08 pm I'll go on record as saying Ivana was certainly the most classy of Trump's three wives.
She wasn't. Melania is.
Interesting, as I don't seem able to find any nudes of of a pre-surgery Ivana online anywhere.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。