So this happened

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: So this happened

Post by DiverTexas »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:00 pm For those interested in viewing a little prick cop. By the way, I'm positive the good cops outweigh the bad ones.....but the sheer numbers of new videos demonstrating bad, read that unlawful cop behavior, that comes in daily would belie that notion!
I'd bet the number of criminals that are pieces of shit far outnumber the ones who aren't.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

This was only a couple of weeks ago.

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Its nice to know the people in Atlanta have cops like this.

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:50 pm There are a lot of good cops out there. There are a lot of bad cops out there as well.
There's a few bad cops. But there's no good criminals.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

”Went for a quick bite to eat today, and while standing in line, I was asked by a large group of bikers to cut in front of them. I declined, but they insisted. As I made my way past them they all thanked me and shook my hand, each one introducing themselves. They then tried to buy my lunch which I politely refused. I get to the counter to pay and the owner told me it was on the house. So I dumped all the cash I had in the tip jar. Was a nice change of pace to feel appreciated and respected instead of mocked or hated. Thanks for making my day!!! ”
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Nice.