Biden tests Positive for Covid

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5700
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#26

Post by Antknot »

That poor man. Suffering from pedophilia, dementia, incontinence, incompetence, cancer, and now Covid!
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#27

Post by Animal »

the upside is that he doesn't know he has it.
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#28

Post by squirt »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:18 am That poor man. Suffering from pedophilia, dementia, incontinence, incompetence, cancer, and now Covid!
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:22 am the upside is that he doesn't know he has it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Posts: 4599
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm
Location: Чикаго, Иллинойс
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни
Occupation: Я играю на гитаре для жизни

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#29

Post by Deathproof »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:18 am That poor man. Suffering from pedophilia, dementia, incontinence, incompetence, cancer, and now Covid!
Hallucinations, too, as evidenced by the whole "shaking hands with invisible people" stuff. And one assumes he has some balance issues too, what with the falling UP the stairs incidents and the falling off his bike.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5700
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#30

Post by Antknot »

Image
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#31

Post by squirt »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:08 am Image
That is gold!!
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#32

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

I watched Bidens last press conference. Wow has he slowed down. No way he does two more years of this. Forget another 4.
User avatar
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#33

Post by JackCoughsALot »

finally something Biden is testing positive in.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#34

Post by Animal »

Have a seat Camilla. Biden has tested negative. I guess it was that twelfth jab where he "rolled 'em up" that saved him.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#35

Post by Biker »

Well, this should put an end to the COVID fear porn at least. If a demented 80yo with a history of brain surgeries can breeze through this, then there's no need for anymore masks or social distancing
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#36

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:58 pm Well, this should put an end to the COVID fear porn at least. If a demented 80yo with a history of brain surgeries can breeze through this, then there's no need for anymore masks or social distancing
.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#37

Post by Animal »

what will put an end to the covid vaccine fear porn?
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#38

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:54 pm what will put an end to the covid vaccine fear porn?
As long as people know the risks, let them take it if they want to. I'll pass though
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#39

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:54 pm what will put an end to the covid vaccine fear porn?
As long as people know the risks, let them take it if they want to. I'll pass though
well, an 80 year old man with brain surgeries survived it. that's all it takes, right? or does that only work for one and not the other?
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#40

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:11 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:54 pm what will put an end to the covid vaccine fear porn?
As long as people know the risks, let them take it if they want to. I'll pass though
well, an 80 year old man with brain surgeries survived it. that's all it takes, right? or does that only work for one and not the other?
There is zero proof that the vaccines helped him, as we already know Omicron Ninja B.2.5.22.d.2 variant is mild as fuck, like the common cold. Old people dont regularly die from the cold
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#41

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:13 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:11 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:54 pm what will put an end to the covid vaccine fear porn?
As long as people know the risks, let them take it if they want to. I'll pass though
well, an 80 year old man with brain surgeries survived it. that's all it takes, right? or does that only work for one and not the other?
There is zero proof that the vaccines helped him, as we already know Omicron Ninja B.2.5.22.d.2 variant is mild as fuck, like the common cold. Old people dont regularly die from the cold
I see. so it only works one way and not the other.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#42

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:14 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:13 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:11 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:59 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:54 pm what will put an end to the covid vaccine fear porn?
As long as people know the risks, let them take it if they want to. I'll pass though
well, an 80 year old man with brain surgeries survived it. that's all it takes, right? or does that only work for one and not the other?
There is zero proof that the vaccines helped him, as we already know Omicron Ninja B.2.5.22.d.2 variant is mild as fuck, like the common cold. Old people dont regularly die from the cold
I see. so it only works one way and not the other.
Sure, if you think that it helped, you go with that. There is zero proof of that though. Roll em up if you want, but I made the mistake once of letting poison in my body. Not again.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#43

Post by Biker »

Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#44

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:20 pm Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honesty is funny to you people that are used to being constantly lied to.

Remember when Trump did a debate while he had Covid but refused to get tested?
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#45

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:26 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:20 pm Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honesty is funny to you people that are used to being constantly lied to.

Remember when Trump did a debate while he had Covid but refused to get tested?
Youre buying into the lie too, cupcake
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10424
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#46

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:26 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:20 pm Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honesty is funny to you people that are used to being constantly lied to.

Remember when Trump did a debate while he had Covid but refused to get tested?
He's going to "isolate"?

Hmmm. Convenient that this also keeps him out of the public eye. I'm sure his handlers dont mind that at all. If hes "isolated" there is no chance of him fucking something up.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#47

Post by squirt »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:58 pm Well, this should put an end to the COVID fear porn at least. If a demented 80yo with a history of brain surgeries can breeze through this, then there's no need for anymore masks or social distancing
Truly.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#48

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:40 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:26 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:20 pm Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honesty is funny to you people that are used to being constantly lied to.

Remember when Trump did a debate while he had Covid but refused to get tested?
He's going to "isolate"?

Hmmm. Convenient that this also keeps him out of the public eye. I'm sure his handlers dont mind that at all. If hes "isolated" there is no chance of him fucking something up.
It’s a winning strategy.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10424
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#49

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:04 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:40 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:26 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:20 pm Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honesty is funny to you people that are used to being constantly lied to.

Remember when Trump did a debate while he had Covid but refused to get tested?
He's going to "isolate"?

Hmmm. Convenient that this also keeps him out of the public eye. I'm sure his handlers dont mind that at all. If hes "isolated" there is no chance of him fucking something up.
It’s a winning strategy.
Its basically the same strategy that got him elected. Shit Shows playbook right here:

1.) Hide
2.) Blame someone else for everything. Always try Putin or Trump first.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

#50

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:03 am
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:04 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:40 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:26 pm
Biker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:20 pm Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Honesty is funny to you people that are used to being constantly lied to.

Remember when Trump did a debate while he had Covid but refused to get tested?
He's going to "isolate"?

Hmmm. Convenient that this also keeps him out of the public eye. I'm sure his handlers dont mind that at all. If hes "isolated" there is no chance of him fucking something up.
It’s a winning strategy.
Its basically the same strategy that got him elected. Shit Shows playbook right here:

1.) Hide
2.) Blame someone else for everything. Always try Putin or Trump first.
It was enough to beat your guy with all the rallies and boat parades.
Post Reply