Hurts like a bitch!!!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#26

Post by disco.moon »

squirt wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:07 pm Ouch. Good morning. My back hurts worse than my leg.

Oh FFS!!
User avatar
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:57 am

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#27

Post by JCW »

At least the people who know you are gonna assume it was from rough sex and not something lame from work!
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#28

Post by HowieTheHat »

Not to steal your thunder...just to show another case....but I could not find the pictures of my massive hematoma from when I fell fifteen feet from a scaffold onto the small of my back. The hematoma and the resultant brusing was impressive to say the least. It went from the middle of my back to the back of my knees....black, blue, green, yellow and every fucking color in between. I had that brusing for months...literally and the doctor said it was because of the blood thinners I am on. The pictures would have needed a bit of editing to make them palletable to everyone...not going to lie. I know those pictures are saved somewhere.
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#29

Post by squirt »

JCW wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:16 pm At least the people who know you are gonna assume it was from rough sex and not something lame from work!
:lol: My coworker (female), had some serious groin pain after some rather vigorous sex. This pain was persistent for months. Finally, come to find out, she had a torn labrum! Then when they went to do surgery, they found a mass. The doctor shook her boyfriend's hand and said, "Congratulations, you just saved her life." lol My injury is just a dumb work injury.
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#30

Post by squirt »

HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:38 pm Not to steal your thunder...just to show another case....but I could not find the pictures of my massive hematoma from when I fell fifteen feet from a scaffold onto the small of my back. The hematoma and the resultant brusing was impressive to say the least. It went from the middle of my back to the back of my knees....black, blue, green, yellow and every fucking color in between. I had that brusing for months...literally and the doctor said it was because of the blood thinners I am on. The pictures would have needed a bit of editing to make them palletable to everyone...not going to lie. I know those pictures are saved somewhere.
Dude, steal away! Injuries are always cool to talk about! Post 'em!
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#31

Post by squirt »

Day 2. No, 3.

User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 3012
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SE Cheeseheadistan

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#32

Post by Blast »

The colors are amazing, hopefully it's hurting a bit less today. Also the leg workouts are definitely shinning through in spite of that bruise.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#33

Post by squirt »

Blast wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:17 am The colors are amazing, hopefully it's hurting a bit less today. Also the leg workouts are definitely shinning through in spite of that bruise.
Yes, a bit less. And it's a lot less firm/hard. It's softening up. My legs suck right now. But thank you.
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#34

Post by HowieTheHat »

squirt wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:54 am
HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:38 pm Not to steal your thunder...just to show another case....but I could not find the pictures of my massive hematoma from when I fell fifteen feet from a scaffold onto the small of my back. The hematoma and the resultant brusing was impressive to say the least. It went from the middle of my back to the back of my knees....black, blue, green, yellow and every fucking color in between. I had that brusing for months...literally and the doctor said it was because of the blood thinners I am on. The pictures would have needed a bit of editing to make them palletable to everyone...not going to lie. I know those pictures are saved somewhere.
Dude, steal away! Injuries are always cool to talk about! Post 'em!

I would have to find them. I took a quick look around and couldn't locate them.
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:57 am

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#35

Post by JCW »

squirt wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:20 am
Blast wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:17 am The colors are amazing, hopefully it's hurting a bit less today. Also the leg workouts are definitely shinning through in spite of that bruise.
Yes, a bit less. And it's a lot less firm/hard. It's softening up. My legs suck right now. But thank you.
He just wants them wrapped around his neck.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5699
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#36

Post by Antknot »

JCW wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:23 pm
squirt wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:20 am
Blast wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:17 am The colors are amazing, hopefully it's hurting a bit less today. Also the leg workouts are definitely shinning through in spite of that bruise.
Yes, a bit less. And it's a lot less firm/hard. It's softening up. My legs suck right now. But thank you.
He just wants them wrapped around his neck.
Well, DUH!
User avatar
fouts
Forum God
Posts: 382
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:39 pm
Location: n.palm fla

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#37

Post by fouts »

make sure you file 'accident report' at work about this with witness names. . you never know if workmans' comp claim will be necessary later,protect yourself.
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#38

Post by HowieTheHat »

fouts wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:15 pm make sure you file 'accident report' at work about this with witness names. . you never know if workmans' comp claim will be necessary later,protect yourself.
This is obviously good advice. Protect yourself.
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1119
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:08 pm

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#39

Post by rule34 »

squirt wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:54 am Day 2. No, 3.

Kinda looks like pete's leg.
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Mae West
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#40

Post by squirt »

rule34 wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:08 pm
squirt wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:54 am .
Kinda looks like pete's leg.
For real. :rolling:
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#41

Post by squirt »

I'm not exaggerating when I say this thing changes by the hour. Damn.

User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Females scare me
Posts: 5836
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#42

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

squirt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:57 pm I'm not exaggerating when I say this thing changes by the hour. Damn.

Damn. Now that's a Owwee
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#43

Post by HowieTheHat »

Im not surprised by the movement and color change of the bruising. I has the same thing. Everyday I had my wife take a picture of the brusing because it was so damned unnevering how it was spreading. As I mentioned..it ended up halfway up my back and down to the backs of my knees....and lots of colors! I have lots of research work to do today or I would try to find those pictures of the bruising. Maybe later.
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:57 am

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#44

Post by JCW »

HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:05 pm Im not surprised by the movement and color change of the bruising. I has the same thing. Everyday I had my wife take a picture of the brusing because it was so damned unnevering how it was spreading. As I mentioned..it ended up halfway up my back and down to the backs of my knees....and lots of colors! I have lots of research work to do today or I would try to find those pictures of the bruising. Maybe later.
Trust me, no one wants to see them. At all.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#45

Post by disco.moon »

squirt wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:57 pm I'm not exaggerating when I say this thing changes by the hour. Damn.

Holy cow, it looks necrotic!!
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#46

Post by HowieTheHat »

JCW wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:11 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:05 pm Im not surprised by the movement and color change of the bruising. I has the same thing. Everyday I had my wife take a picture of the brusing because it was so damned unnevering how it was spreading. As I mentioned..it ended up halfway up my back and down to the backs of my knees....and lots of colors! I have lots of research work to do today or I would try to find those pictures of the bruising. Maybe later.
Trust me, no one wants to see them. At all.
Thats a shame...'cause now just because you replied like that...I will find the time to find them fuckers and post'em!
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#47

Post by squirt »

I think my leg is gonna fall off. It actually hurts a lot today.

User avatar
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1612
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#48

Post by DiverTexas »

Damn it is spreading.
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#49

Post by squirt »

It's starting to creep around to the front. Almost my whole hamstring is covered by now.

User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 389
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: Hurts like a bitch!!!

#50

Post by squirt »

DiverTexas wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:35 pm Damn it is spreading.
Like a cancer. 😂
Post Reply