"If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#51

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:27 am
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:14 am
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:48 am see how easy it is to get good legislation passed when you write the bill the way it should be written and pay for it the way it should be funded? It got 88 votes? Just a couple of days right after it was voted down because of how the money was going to be spent.

it had nothing to do with those bad republicans not wanting to help veterans. But yall knew that.

Let that be a lesson to you democrats if you want to get stuff done.
Yea Jon Stewart had no effect on these events
:lol: get the fuck out. he had zero effect. every one of those senators knew when they held the "trial" vote last week what it would take to get the bill passed. even schumer voted against it and he's the fucking senate majority leader.
Keep living in your dream world
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10424
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#52

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:31 am
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:27 am
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:14 am
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:48 am see how easy it is to get good legislation passed when you write the bill the way it should be written and pay for it the way it should be funded? It got 88 votes? Just a couple of days right after it was voted down because of how the money was going to be spent.

it had nothing to do with those bad republicans not wanting to help veterans. But yall knew that.

Let that be a lesson to you democrats if you want to get stuff done.
Yea Jon Stewart had no effect on these events
:lol: get the fuck out. he had zero effect. every one of those senators knew when they held the "trial" vote last week what it would take to get the bill passed. even schumer voted against it and he's the fucking senate majority leader.
Keep living in your dream world
You are nothing if not consistent. Every single day you prove that pretty much everything discussed in this forum is above your level of understanding.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#53

Post by Animal »

But, by golly, John Stewart convinced 40 republican senators to switch their votes in 3 days. Just because he did some twitters.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10424
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#54

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:51 am But, by golly, John Stewart convinced 40 republican senators to switch their votes in 3 days. Just because he did some twitters.
He yelled at a Republican! Its on YouTube and everything! :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#55

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:14 am
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:51 am But, by golly, John Stewart convinced 40 republican senators to switch their votes in 3 days. Just because he did some twitters.
He yelled at a Republican! Its on YouTube and everything! :lol:
Interesting how you folks live in a dream world then slap each other on the back.

Insulting and laughing, insulting and laughing.

I guess y’all have better drugs than me.

I haven’t been able to find anything about Schumer voting against the bill. Source of your information would be helpful cupcake
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#56

Post by Who »

This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#57

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#58

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
^THIS was the ENTIRE WHOLE POINT of why those Republicans voted no last week. And it is the ENTIRE POINT of why 88 of them voted for the bill yesterday.

John Stuart, :lol:
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#59

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:17 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
^THIS was the ENTIRE WHOLE POINT of why those Republicans voted no last week. And it is the ENTIRE POINT of why 88 of them voted for the bill yesterday.

John Stuart, :lol:
Sadly, the media will spin it exactly how Who described it

And yeah, fuck John Stuart, that partisan little cunt
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#60

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
No, stupid. Schumer voted No last week.

Vote Summary
Question: On the Cloture Motion (Motion to Invoke Cloture: Motion to Concur in the House Amendment to S. 3373 )
Vote Number: 272Vote Date: July 27, 2022, 04:48 PM
Required For Majority: 3/5Vote Result: Cloture Motion Rejected
Measure Number: S. 3373 (Honoring our PACT Act of 2022 )
Measure Title: A bill to improve the Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant and the Children of Fallen Heroes Grant.
Vote Counts:YEAs55
NAYs42

Not Voting3
*Information compiled through Senate LIS by the Senate bill clerk under the direction of the secretary of the Senate

Vote SummaryBy Senator NameBy Vote PositionBy Home StateAlphabetical by Senator Name

Baldwin (D-WI), Yea
Barrasso (R-WY), Nay
Bennet (D-CO), Yea
Blackburn (R-TN), Nay
Blumenthal (D-CT), Yea
Blunt (R-MO), Nay
Booker (D-NJ), Yea
Boozman (R-AR), Yea
Braun (R-IN), Nay
Brown (D-OH), Yea
Burr (R-NC), Nay
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Capito (R-WV), Yea
Cardin (D-MD), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Casey (D-PA), Yea
Cassidy (R-LA), Nay
Collins (R-ME), Yea
Coons (D-DE), Yea
Cornyn (R-TX), Nay
Cortez Masto (D-NV), Yea
Cotton (R-AR), Nay
Cramer (R-ND), Nay
Crapo (R-ID), Nay
Cruz (R-TX), Nay
Daines (R-MT), Nay
Duckworth (D-IL), Yea
Durbin (D-IL), Yea
Ernst (R-IA), Nay
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Fischer (R-NE), Nay
Gillibrand (D-NY), Yea
Graham (R-SC), Yea
Grassley (R-IA), Yea
Hagerty (R-TN), Nay
Hassan (D-NH), Yea
Hawley (R-MO), Nay
Heinrich (D-NM), Yea
Hickenlooper (D-CO), Yea
Hirono (D-HI), Yea
Hoeven (R-ND), Yea
Hyde-Smith (R-MS), Nay
Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
Johnson (R-WI), Nay
Kaine (D-VA), Yea
Kelly (D-AZ), Yea
Kennedy (R-LA), Nay
King (I-ME), Yea
Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Lankford (R-OK), Nay
Leahy (D-VT), Not Voting
Lee (R-UT), Nay
Lujan (D-NM), Yea
Lummis (R-WY), Nay
Manchin (D-WV), Not Voting
Markey (D-MA), Yea
Marshall (R-KS), Nay
McConnell (R-KY), Nay
Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
Merkley (D-OR), Yea
Moran (R-KS), Yea
Murkowski (R-AK), Not Voting
Murphy (D-CT), Yea
Murray (D-WA), Yea
Ossoff (D-GA), Yea
Padilla (D-CA), Yea
Paul (R-KY), Nay
Peters (D-MI), Yea
Portman (R-OH), Nay
Reed (D-RI), Yea
Risch (R-ID), Nay
Romney (R-UT), Nay
Rosen (D-NV), Yea
Rounds (R-SD), Nay
Rubio (R-FL), Yea
Sanders (I-VT), Yea
Sasse (R-NE), Nay
Schatz (D-HI), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Nay
Scott (R-FL), Nay
Scott (R-SC), Nay
Shaheen (D-NH), Yea
Shelby (R-AL), Nay
Sinema (D-AZ), Yea
Smith (D-MN), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
Sullivan (R-AK), Nay
Tester (D-MT), Yea
Thune (R-SD), Nay
Tillis (R-NC), Nay
Toomey (R-PA), Nay
Tuberville (R-AL), Nay
Van Hollen (D-MD), Yea
Warner (D-VA), Yea
Warnock (D-GA), Yea
Warren (D-MA), Yea
Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea
Wicker (R-MS), Nay
Wyden (D-OR), Yea
Young (R-IN), Nay


_____

I highlighted Ted Cruz's vote just so you could compare. :lol:
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#61

Post by Biker »

:lol:
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Totally a Libertarian
Posts: 10424
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#62

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Damn. Who is having a really rough stretch here lately. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2716
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#63

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
Wrong.

They voted on 3 amendments and they all failed. Toomey wanted a 50 vote threshold and his amendment only got 47 votes of the 60 required.

Schumer did not want to take the votes on the Amendments last week. Probably because they had no chance at passing and were a waste of time for political theater. That is why all those Repubs changed their minds and voted no last week. Then voted yes yesterday anyways without the Amendments.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10779
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#64

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:55 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
Wrong.

They voted on 3 amendments and they all failed. Toomey wanted a 50 vote threshold and his amendment only got 47 votes of the 60 required.

Schumer did not want to take the votes on the Amendments last week. Probably because they had no chance at passing and were a waste of time for political theater. That is why all those Repubs changed their minds and voted no last week. Then voted yes yesterday anyways without the Amendments.
The GOP had to vote for it after all the backlash they took. And it wouldn't look very good denying veterans healthcare leading up to the midterms, now would it?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#65

Post by Charliesheen »

No, it wouldn’t.

We need the press to honestly report on these shenanigans. That would give the few honest politicians the right kind of cover to safely navigate Schumer and McConnel’s political turds.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21980
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#66

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:01 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:55 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
Wrong.

They voted on 3 amendments and they all failed. Toomey wanted a 50 vote threshold and his amendment only got 47 votes of the 60 required.

Schumer did not want to take the votes on the Amendments last week. Probably because they had no chance at passing and were a waste of time for political theater. That is why all those Repubs changed their minds and voted no last week. Then voted yes yesterday anyways without the Amendments.
The GOP had to vote for it after all the backlash they took. And it wouldn't look very good denying veterans healthcare leading up to the midterms, now would it?
they had to vote for it after they exhausted every effort to improve the language in how it was funded. They were never against the bill itself or what it stood for. they were against the "gimmick" (as they called it) for how the money was appropriated.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2716
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#67

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:06 pm No, it wouldn’t.

We need the press to honestly report on these shenanigans. That would give the few honest politicians the right kind of cover to safely navigate Schumer and McConnel’s political turds.
Yep. They want Americans to be confused by the "process".
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10779
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#68

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:09 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:01 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:55 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
Wrong.

They voted on 3 amendments and they all failed. Toomey wanted a 50 vote threshold and his amendment only got 47 votes of the 60 required.

Schumer did not want to take the votes on the Amendments last week. Probably because they had no chance at passing and were a waste of time for political theater. That is why all those Repubs changed their minds and voted no last week. Then voted yes yesterday anyways without the Amendments.
The GOP had to vote for it after all the backlash they took. And it wouldn't look very good denying veterans healthcare leading up to the midterms, now would it?
they had to vote for it after they exhausted every effort to improve the language in how it was funded. They were never against the bill itself or what it stood for. they were against the "gimmick" (as they called it) for how the money was appropriated.
There is no "gimmick' in the bill.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#69

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:14 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:06 pm No, it wouldn’t.

We need the press to honestly report on these shenanigans. That would give the few honest politicians the right kind of cover to safely navigate Schumer and McConnel’s political turds.
Yep. They want Americans to be confused by the "process".
Imagine if some upstart reporter, maybe a grandson of a CBS exec, got permission to do a weekly segment like, “Earmark Corners.”

Pretends to be an Andy Rooney sort of curmudgeon, spelling out this bullshit. Naming names. Detailing the back room deals that produce the fucked up thousand page bills. Make it funny, entertaining. With cheerleaders dressed in Blue and Red skintight shirts and high-heel boots.

That could bring us real, “Change.”
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#70

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:25 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:09 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:01 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:55 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:37 am This bill is identical to the bill 25 R’s voted against last week. 11 R’s voted against this identical bill.

Looks like Schumer voted yes both times.
Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
Wrong.

They voted on 3 amendments and they all failed. Toomey wanted a 50 vote threshold and his amendment only got 47 votes of the 60 required.

Schumer did not want to take the votes on the Amendments last week. Probably because they had no chance at passing and were a waste of time for political theater. That is why all those Repubs changed their minds and voted no last week. Then voted yes yesterday anyways without the Amendments.
The GOP had to vote for it after all the backlash they took. And it wouldn't look very good denying veterans healthcare leading up to the midterms, now would it?
they had to vote for it after they exhausted every effort to improve the language in how it was funded. They were never against the bill itself or what it stood for. they were against the "gimmick" (as they called it) for how the money was appropriated.
There is no "gimmick' in the bill.
How the money is appropriated is a gimmick, Rick
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#71

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Help me here. Are these the good normal Republicans or the Q weirdo ones in Arizona?

User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4785
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#72

Post by BigRedRetard »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:11 pm Help me here. Are these the good normal Republicans or the Q weirdo ones in Arizona?

You seem to think you are an expert. So you tell us.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10779
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#73

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:35 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:25 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:09 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:01 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:55 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:01 pm

Wrong. It includes three amendments that control unrelated spending

Issue over. What’s next to be outraged about?
Wrong.

They voted on 3 amendments and they all failed. Toomey wanted a 50 vote threshold and his amendment only got 47 votes of the 60 required.

Schumer did not want to take the votes on the Amendments last week. Probably because they had no chance at passing and were a waste of time for political theater. That is why all those Repubs changed their minds and voted no last week. Then voted yes yesterday anyways without the Amendments.
The GOP had to vote for it after all the backlash they took. And it wouldn't look very good denying veterans healthcare leading up to the midterms, now would it?
they had to vote for it after they exhausted every effort to improve the language in how it was funded. They were never against the bill itself or what it stood for. they were against the "gimmick" (as they called it) for how the money was appropriated.
There is no "gimmick' in the bill.
How the money is appropriated is a gimmick, Rick
Again... here's the bill.
Feel free to point out the "gimmick".

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-con ... -bill/3967
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind heart
Posts: 1579
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 pm
Location: Great White North

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#74

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:15 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:11 pm Help me here. Are these the good normal Republicans or the Q weirdo ones in Arizona?

You seem to think you are an expert. So you tell us.
GOP is trying to hide their Trump love. Dont tell me these are the fringe Repubs. These are the GOP. Qanon, "Trigger the Libs" "Got no policies" "Bible above all" GOPs are running the party. Trump is playing King maker. He is Trumps man.

Like I keep saying, Nov and more so 2024 is going to be very interesting. GOP is trying to shed Trump but he wont go away. Even if you choose DeSatan in the primaries, Trump wont let that happen. He will start his own party and split the vote demolishing the GOP Party.

Good thing the GOP is self-destructing. Because the Left doesn't have the balls to take them down.
User avatar
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:40 pm
Interests: sleep
Occupation: taking care of the dying

Re: "If this is America First, then America is f*cked."

#75

Post by squirt »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:31 pm Good thing the GOP is self-destructing. Because the Left doesn't have the balls to take them down.
Wanna talk about self-destructing? How much more self-destructive can you get by aborting your children and cutting off/out your reproductive organs??
Post Reply