I've got a number of em.....

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: I've got a number of em.....

Post by Blast »

Keep them to yourself unless they give permission. Shit's changed and poster 7 has no power here.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:06 am
Blast wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:03 am Keep them to yourself unless they give permission. Shit's changed and poster 7 has no power here.
Remember how I said you guys would be educated? Look how many of you now ARE educated about Poster 7. You easily recall its name. Mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned! :policered:
While you meant to try to educate us on what you thought was a serious matter, it is now one that none of us take seriously. Your success is a facade draped over the monument of your failure built by the blundering way you presented the information. That you don't see it is all the more pathetic.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:15 am
Blast wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:14 am
HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:06 am
Blast wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:03 am Keep them to yourself unless they give permission. Shit's changed and poster 7 has no power here.
Remember how I said you guys would be educated? Look how many of you now ARE educated about Poster 7. You easily recall its name. Mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned! :policered:
While you meant to try to educate us on what you thought was a serious matter, it is now one that none of us take seriously. Your success is a facade draped over the monument of your failure built by the blundering way you presented the information. That you don't see it is all the more pathetic.
Look at you you wordsmith you! Good on ya!
Sorry, you need me to make it simple? You're acting out of character this past year or so. It is concerning and sad. You need to lock yourself up in the workshop, build until you clear your head or get in to see a neurologist if that doesn't work. You're acting like the drunk loud guy at the party that annoys the fuck out of everyone.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I'm not sure what direction this thread meant to take. But any pic or vid posted on this board or any past board is fair game, and can be freely reposted. Pics/vids from commercial sites are a bit in a grey area, but from freebie pic and vid hosting sites again is fair game.

It has to be understood by anyone who shares their personal pics and vids that once released, it is almost impossible to stop them from being copied and shared elsewhere. It does not matter the content: once posted, any pic or vid can be downloaded in some fashion, and there is virtually no way to take it back. That's why I caution any member who wants to post such stuff to consider that carefully before posting any personal pics and vids. Once out in the open, it's there. Another member will mostly likely download it, and you basically lose any hope of ever recalling it completely*.

QD

* unless the sharer also a board mod and goes on a real toot after changing her mind...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:30 am I'm not sure what direction this thread meant to take. But any pic or vid posted on this board or any past board is fair game, and can be freely reposted. Pics/vids from commercial sites are a bit in a grey area, but from freebie pic and vid hosting sites again is fair game.

It has to be understood by anyone who shares their personal pics and vids that once released, it is almost impossible to stop them from being copied and shared elsewhere. It does not matter the content: once posted, any pic or vid can be downloaded in some fashion, and there is virtually no way to take it back. That's why I caution any member who wants to post such stuff to consider that carefully before posting any personal pics and vids. Once out in the open, it's there. Another member will mostly likely download it, and you basically lose any hope of ever recalling it completely*.

QD

* unless the sharer also a board mod and goes on a real toot after changing her mind...
Know what fuck you too.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:33 am Know what fuck you too.
And I was thinking no one would understand that reference... :lol:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

This is why we can't have nice things.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Just because you CAN save and repost photos, doesn't mean you SHOULD. Theres a large difference between it being legal and it being respectable. But this post is coming from a guy who supports human trafficking so obviously he has no respect for women in general. :roll:
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

The other thing hes failing to realize is by being so creepy, he's virtually eliminating the possibility anyone else will post their nudes here so hes ruining it for the rest of you.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.