I will be watching this today

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!
Post Reply
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4782
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

I will be watching this today

#1

Post by BigRedRetard »

It looks really good

User avatar
Who
Not Dead Yet
Posts: 3515
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:33 am
Location: God's Waiting Room

Re: I will be watching this today

#2

Post by Who »

Online reviews are all positive, little Ronnie is all growed up.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21978
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: I will be watching this today

#3

Post by Animal »

one story that never got much attention. when this was going on, Elon Musk had some engineers design and build a rescue vessel. Basically a long tube that would fit, could be pulled with a cable, had air, etc. that they could have used to pull them out one at a time. He got it built and I think it was being shipped over there when they finally started getting them out. Bascially it was a Plan B that never had to be used.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 2716
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: I will be watching this today

#4

Post by Burn1dwn »

This looks great. Cave diving movies are awesome.

Sanctum is worth a watch if you haven't seen it.
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 2036
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: I will be watching this today

#5

Post by Geist »

Prey releases today, so far hearing it's the best in the Predator franchise right after the original.

Those looks good but will have to wait.
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 10776
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: I will be watching this today

#6

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Geist wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:50 pm Prey releases today, so far hearing it's the best in the Predator franchise right after the original.

Those looks good but will have to wait.
The bar hasn't been set very high.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 2036
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: I will be watching this today

#7

Post by Geist »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:57 pm
Geist wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:50 pm Prey releases today, so far hearing it's the best in the Predator franchise right after the original.

Those looks good but will have to wait.
The bar hasn't been set very high.
The original set the bar pretty high. They don't make many sci-fi/horror/action movies anymore.

Predators wasn't bad but fell into the same trap as the new Star Wars movies by reskinning the original.
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4782
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: I will be watching this today

#8

Post by BigRedRetard »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:57 pm
Geist wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:50 pm Prey releases today, so far hearing it's the best in the Predator franchise right after the original.

Those looks good but will have to wait.
The bar hasn't been set very high.
I thought several of the predator movies were good. The first two being the best of course. The Predator was really good too.
User avatar
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Re: I will be watching this today

#9

Post by JackCoughsALot »

i saw that last night. it was good. I was living in Thailand when it happened, but in Bangkok. I followed the news a little but was more interested in the world cup and I thought the boys were fucked. A lot of things I didn't know about the story came out in the movie.
User avatar
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Re: I will be watching this today

#10

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Animal wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:34 pm one story that never got much attention. when this was going on, Elon Musk had some engineers design and build a rescue vessel. Basically a long tube that would fit, could be pulled with a cable, had air, etc. that they could have used to pull them out one at a time. He got it built and I think it was being shipped over there when they finally started getting them out. Bascially it was a Plan B that never had to be used.
they left that out of the movie too. iirc, the divers rejected his plan and said it was dumb. Musk then tweeted calling the divers or one of the divers a pedophile. The diver then sued him for defamation. I'm glad they left that out of the movie tbh. lol
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 21978
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: I will be watching this today

#11

Post by Animal »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:32 am
Animal wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:34 pm one story that never got much attention. when this was going on, Elon Musk had some engineers design and build a rescue vessel. Basically a long tube that would fit, could be pulled with a cable, had air, etc. that they could have used to pull them out one at a time. He got it built and I think it was being shipped over there when they finally started getting them out. Bascially it was a Plan B that never had to be used.
they left that out of the movie too. iirc, the divers rejected his plan and said it was dumb. Musk then tweeted calling the divers or one of the divers a pedophile. The diver then sued him for defamation. I'm glad they left that out of the movie tbh. lol
wow. if that is true, that is fucked up.
Post Reply