I Don't Know Man

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: I Don't Know Man

Post by Biker »

87,000 new IRS agents
0 new border agents

Democrats hate the American people
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:12 pm 87,000 new IRS agents
0 new border agents

Clearly. And minorities in particular.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:12 pm Democrats hate the American people
And you're a good Democrat. Right? :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Biker wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:12 pm 87,000 new IRS agents
0 new border agents

Is this news to you?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

For fuck's sake. :evil: :cussing:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

One Dim had the nerve to say it was to "improve service". :lol:
This move is for one thing only: more audits.

Always remember what they told us years ago: they want to "fundamentally transform America".

They have now just massively increased the tax collection arm of the US Government. If you dont fear the Government now you will when that audit notice arrives.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am One Dim had the nerve to say it was to "improve service". :lol:

Always remember what they told us years ago: they want to "fundamentally transform America".

They have now just massively increased the tax collection arm of the US Government. If you dont fear the Government now you will when that audit notice arrives.
I would think a true Conservative would welcome the Government ensuring everyone paying their fair share in taxes.

Now whom cheats more on taxes?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:11 pm
Who wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:07 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:49 am One Dim had the nerve to say it was to "improve service". :lol:

I would think a true Conservative would welcome the Government ensuring everyone paying their fair share in taxes.

How about a flat tax and no write offs for anyone. Everyone pays the same. Then there is no need for the IRS. I personally am for less government, not more.
Yes!! 100% yes!!!!!
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:11 pm How about a flat tax and no write offs for anyone. Everyone pays the same. Then there is no need for the IRS. I personally am for less government, not more.
How about a national VAT on all sold items, with no loopholes and certain reasonable exceptions, like raw foods and certain daily necessities?

Anyone who buys practically anything in our capitalist society now has skin in the game. That yoooj yacht, what 3% of that?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker

Post by Biker »

Hopefully when the GOP retakes Congress, they'll refuse to fund this madness
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

I answer this question.

The answer is everyone. When it comes to playing with the numbers, political affiliation has nothing to do with it.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:22 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:09 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:11 pm How about a flat tax and no write offs for anyone. Everyone pays the same. Then there is no need for the IRS. I personally am for less government, not more.
How about a national VAT on all sold items, with no loopholes and certain reasonable exceptions, like raw foods and certain daily necessities?

Anyone who buys practically anything in our capitalist society now has skin in the game. That yoooj yacht, what 3% of that?
I would rather see the IRS go away.
Thing is, you're always going to have tax cheats. Someone who games the system that costs the people who paid fairly. Even under a flat tax system. Every one I've looked into had some way that a dedicated person could cut their tax bill down, and not particularly legally. Who's going to enforce that? You may get rid of the IRS, but you'll always need some kind of revenue enforcement system. So there will always be some sort of IRS like thing to weed out the tax cheats.

The US Coast Guard started as A Hamilton's Revenue Cutter Service to ensure ships arriving into US territorial waters were paying their fair tariffs. It's still one of their biggest missions after all this time. Otherwise, who's gonna wanna pay those pesky tariffs?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

In Canada we have HST. It's on top of PST, making the rate for some items 13 percent.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Biker wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:34 pm Hopefully when the GOP retakes Congress, they'll refuse to fund this madness
Didn’t you vote for Shit Show Joe?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

How about a flat tax, where everyone, from welfare recipients to corporations, pays the same flat rate, we get rid of the inheritance tax, and we stop acting like the wealthy aren't "paying their fair share"?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker

Post by Biker »

Whackov wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:44 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:34 pm Hopefully when the GOP retakes Congress, they'll refuse to fund this madness
Didn’t you vote for Shit Show Joe?
Yes, but I didnt vote for this
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

As a true conservative I want LESS government involvement in our lives. You would know and understand that if you had any type of clue about anything.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:53 pm

As a true conservative I want LESS government involvement in our lives. You would know and understand that if you had any type of clue about anything.
So you Cheat , I can see that knowing your history.

I’m thinking folks just over whatever tax bracket they are in , are the ones most likely to try to trim things
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:27 pm

I’m thinking folks just over whatever tax bracket they are in , are the ones most likely to try to trim things
:lol:

stupid fuck, doesn't even understand how tax brackets work.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Nope. I specifically tell my accountant to not do anything even remotely illegal. And realistically, I wouldnt want an accountant that was happy to willingly flaunt and break the law. Taking advantage of gray areas, as long is its not illegal, is perfectly fine. That requires a nuance in thought though so its not surprising you dont get it.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i will bet that Who knows stories of some guy that got a raise and it actually meant he made less money because it bumped him up into a higher tax bracket.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 pm i will bet that Who knows stories of some guy that got a raise and it actually meant he made less money because it bumped him up into a higher tax bracket.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:39 pm

Nope. I specifically tell my accountant to not do anything even remotely illegal. And realistically, I wouldnt want an accountant that was happy to willingly flaunt and break the law. Taking advantage of gray areas, as long is its not illegal, is perfectly fine. That requires a nuance in thought though so its not surprising you dont get it.
Was that so hard to answer the question?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 pm i will bet that Who knows stories of some guy that got a raise and it actually meant he made less money because it bumped him up into a higher tax bracket.
Biker wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:06 pm

Jump Animal, Jump!!
A Legend In His Own Mind