I Don't Know Man

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: I Don't Know Man

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:03 am
Animal wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 pm i will bet that Who knows stories of some guy that got a raise and it actually meant he made less money because it bumped him up into a higher tax bracket.
Biker wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:06 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:59 pm i will bet that Who knows stories of some guy that got a raise and it actually meant he made less money because it bumped him up into a higher tax bracket.
:lol:

Jump Animal, Jump!!
Just admit you have no clue how the tax system works.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

'Inflation Act' Would Make IRS Workforce Larger Than the Pentagon, State Dept., FBI, and Border Patrol—Combined
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/08/09 ... ed-n609791
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The "Party of the People" continues its war on middle class Americans:

Middle-class Americans to bear brunt of IRS audits under Dem inflation bill, analysis shows
Americans making less than $75,000 will be subject to 710,863 additional audits, according to the analysis

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/mi ... ysis-shows
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:36 am The "Party of the People" continues its war on middle class Americans:

Middle-class Americans to bear brunt of IRS audits under Dem inflation bill, analysis shows
Americans making less than $75,000 will be subject to 710,863 additional audits, according to the analysis

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/mi ... ysis-shows
I'm going to have to raise my rates.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Thread title is accurate.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

I had an idea. Maybe instead of raising taxes for the working class, how about we start having welfare slobs start paying taxes? How about we start taxing their welfare as income, and applying sales tax to their welfare food card purchases?
In other words, maybe the answer isn't to impose further taxes on people who work, but rather to end the free ride for the lazy motherfuckers who don't. I mean, we keep hearing democrats whining about "the rich don't pay their fair share"; how about the lazy non-contributors start paying theirs for a change?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:23 am I had an idea. Maybe instead of raising taxes for the working class, how about we start having welfare slobs start paying taxes? How about we start taxing their welfare as income, and applying sales tax to their welfare food card purchases?
In other words, maybe the answer isn't to impose further taxes on people who work, but rather to end the free ride for the lazy motherfuckers who don't. I mean, we keep hearing democrats whining about "the rich don't pay their fair share"; how about the lazy non-contributors start paying theirs for a change?
I agree with the fascist, how much money are we talking?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:45 am
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:23 am I had an idea. Maybe instead of raising taxes for the working class, how about we start having welfare slobs start paying taxes? How about we start taxing their welfare as income, and applying sales tax to their welfare food card purchases?
Tell me you don't know what fascism is without telling me you don't know what fascism is. Oh, wait... you just did.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:51 am
Tell me you don't know what fascism is without telling me you don't know what fascism is. Oh, wait... you just did.
Deny a truth?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:59 am
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:51 am
Deny a truth?
You wouldn't know. You don't know what fascism is.