The Feds are Raiding Trump's house in Maro Lago.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: The Feds are Raiding Trump's house in Maro Lago.

Post by B-Tender »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:56 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:51 am I wonder, if/when this raid fails to produce any actual reckonings for trump...
---> WIll people arbitrarily accuse the judge of 'tipping him off'?
they better hope like hell that they found exactly whatever it was they were going to find. or this will be 10 x worse than those weapons of mass destruction we went to war over.
Hyperbole much?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:14 am
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:06 am
disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:15 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:06 pm
disco.moon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:28 pm I saw this last night and was so damn giddy!!

My question is this, and keep in mind I hate all of them but why do some of you say that the Democrats are behind this? How can the Democratic Party control the fbi? I don't mean to be incredibly naive but I mean the FBI is an entity separate from Democrat and Republican?

He's a criminal who did criminal activity and in doing so the FBI is raiding his home. I mean that's pretty clear cut right?
Unfortunately the Dems have a history of weaponizing government agencies against their political opponents.
Watergate?
i think he's talking about when Obama (I think) got caught using the IRS to target certain companies and individuals based on their politics. I can't remember all of the details.
Really Long Read

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama ... -campaign/

I promise not to spoil the ending for you.
Once again, Who is off base. Shocker.
Barry used the IRS to disproportionately investigate conservative outfits. An action that the IRS later apologized for.

I.R.S. Apologizes to Tea Party Groups Over Audits of Applications for Tax Exemption

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/11/us/p ... udits.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:36 am
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:56 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:51 am I wonder, if/when this raid fails to produce any actual reckonings for trump...
---> WIll people arbitrarily accuse the judge of 'tipping him off'?
they better hope like hell that they found exactly whatever it was they were going to find. or this will be 10 x worse than those weapons of mass destruction we went to war over.
Hyperbole much?
No, not really. I don't think you've thought this whole thing through.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

If you're not alarmed by any of this, youre either not paying attention or youre a partisan hack. No in betweens

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:05 pm If you're not alarmed by any of this, youre either not paying attention or youre a partisan hack. No in betweens

Think it has anything to do with people wiping their phones when they hand them in?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:05 pm If you're not alarmed by any of this, youre either not paying attention or youre a partisan hack. No in betweens

Somebody should come up with an app that will self destruct your phone AND wipe your iCloud. Like Peter Graves’ tapes in Mission Impossible.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:37 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:22 pm

Think it has anything to do with people wiping their phones when they hand them in?
You mean like Hillary?
Lollz....yep.... LOCK HER UP!!!
Biker

Post by Biker »

So you dont have a problem with Biden weaponizing the FBI to take out political opponent?

No need to answer; for someone who mock freedoms and civil liberties, we already know your answer
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:28 pm

So you dont have a problem with Biden weaponizing the FBI to take out political opponent?

No need to answer; for someone who mock freedoms and civil liberties, we already know your answer
Yes. I have been hearing the narrative coming from the Right. We all have and we are all laughing.
So what does Trump have to do for you to see it as a crime? Oh right. He doesn't do anything wrong. Its all made up. Got it.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:27 pm
Yes. I have been hearing the narrative coming from the Right. We all have and we are all laughing.
So what does Trump have to do for you to see it as a crime? Oh right. He doesn't do anything wrong. Its all made up. Got it.
Nice strawman there.

The left has been saying for years all the crimes Trump has supposedly committed; Collusion Hoax, Jan 6, Zelensky call, and on and on.....

They all have one thing in common; none of them are true
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:28 pm

You fucks, and yes I include you in this, have literally been after him for 6 years. This time its legit though, right? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:58 pm
You fucks, and yes I include you in this, have literally been after him for 6 years. This time its legit though, right? :lol:
If you spend enough time and throw enough shit at the wall, surely something will stick at some point, right?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:58 pm
If you spend enough time and throw enough shit at the wall, surely something will stick at some point, right?
Don’t mention ketchup to Trump

A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:37 pm
Nice strawman there.

The left has been saying for years all the crimes Trump has supposedly committed; Collusion Hoax, Jan 6, Zelensky call, and on and on.....

none of them are true
Trump is a genius that he got the retards of the world to believe he is so innocent and benevolent.
Did you send him $$$ after the FBI raid? He's been sending emails non-stop. He needs your help, NOW!
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:31 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:30 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:37 pm
Nice strawman there.

none of them are true
Trump is a genius that he got the retards of the world to believe he is so innocent and benevolent.
Did you send him $$$ after the FBI raid? He's been sending emails non-stop. He needs your help, NOW!
Are you getting these emails in Canada? I am not getting them in the US.
OMG!! Trump needs you! Are you not in his army???
Biker

Post by Biker »

Its amazing the lengths Dims will go to in order to prevent him from running again
Experts Refute Clinton-Linked Lawyer’s Suggestion That FBI Raid May Bar Trump From Presidency

A prominent Democratic legal operative perhaps accidentally revealed the true motivation behind the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-A-Lago estate in Florida.

Marc Elias, who worked as an attorney on the 2016 Clinton campaign, cited U.S. Code Title 18, Section 2071, to argue that Trump could be banned from being president again.

“The media is missing the really, really big reason why the raid today is a potential blockbuster in American politics,” he said on Twitter.

“Yes, I recognize the legal challenge that application of this law to a president would garner (since qualifications are set in Constitution). But the idea that a candidate would have to litigate this is during a campaign is in my view a ‘blockbuster in American politics,’” he added.

This seems to be the new talking point from Democrats.

Presidential historian Michael Beschloss appeared on MSNBC and said he agreed with Elias.

“That’s a real law, and if Donald Trump violated that law … that has real penalties, including the fact that he may never be able to serve in federal office ever again,” Beschloss told MSNBC.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Maybe it isnt a cult? Maybe its organized crime.

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

To EFMN everyone that is not a Biden ballwasher is a Trumper and/or fascist.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I think Merrick Garland is fixing to hold a press conference to apologize for the botched raid on Maro Lago and how it was handled.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:38 pm I think Merrick Garland is fixing to hold a press conference to apologize for the botched raid on Maro Lago and how it was handled.
Botched raid?

LoL
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:56 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:38 pm I think Merrick Garland is fixing to hold a press conference to apologize for the botched raid on Maro Lago and how it was handled.
Botched raid?

LoL
i got the distinct feeling that Merrick's little pussy is sore after Trump didn't nominate him to be a judge.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:35 am
Botched raid?

LoL
i got the distinct feeling that Merrick's little pussy is sore after Trump didn't nominate him to be a judge.
By offering to unseal the subpoena and let everyone know what Trump is accused of and what was removed?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:45 am
Botched raid?

LoL
By offering to unseal the subpoena and let everyone know what Trump is accused of and what was removed?
No. By going on national TV in a press conference to tell us that the Justice department only speaks by its actions and that he doesn't have anything to say. Except for all the stuff he had to say.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Botched raid?

LoL
1. Trump was issued a federal subpoena, which he ignored.
2. Federal subpoenas can trigger warrants for search, which are sealed.
3. Trump mouthed off about "OMG so unfair!"
4. Garland announced today that Trump can release the warrant publicly himself.
5. Trump world is currently shitting themselves over what may have been the targeted documents.
6. Said documents are rumored to be classified nuclear documents which would, I dunno, be treasonous?

Fuck around and find out indeed.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?