Heat Wave

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Heat Wave

Post by disco.moon »

My area just lost power, most of the county i hear. It's gonna get hot in here. I was literally in the middle of doing a report when it happened 😐 and my phone is at a dreary 14%.

I might not make it. Someone remember to tell biker to bite me. I love you all, except 2 of you.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Heat Wave

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:49 pm My area just lost power, most of the county i hear. It's gonna get hot in here. I was literally in the middle of doing a report when it happened 😐 and my phone is at a dreary 14%.

I might not make it. Someone remember to tell biker to bite me. I love you all, except 2 of you.
Try to stay cool. Get naked. Take pictures. Post pictures here.

Quick! Before your phone dies!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

I will pm you the address to send your record player.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Reservoir Dog wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:51 pm

[/quote]

^^This might be the best advice ever given on this board.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BigChiefin wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:00 pm

[/quote]

I would rather hack my tits off and send them to Somalia than post public pics again. Someones attitude soured it. But I am taking em!
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

rule34 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:54 pm I will pm you the address to send your record player.
Dammit.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:01 pm

I would rather hack my tits off and send them to Somalia than post public pics again. Someones attitude soured it. But I am taking em!
[/quote]

"Someone" should be tarred and feathered and then banned.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BigChiefin wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:04 pm

"Someone" should be tarred and feathered and then banned.
[/quote]

I mean to be fair, when I came back in 2019 I think it was I'm not sure, I kind of made it clear that I wasn't going to post public anymore. I may have thrown up a couple old pictures on the board but nothing new. Until the not safe for work private Forum was started, and I posted several several new pictures there.

But I don't like the idea of some people seeing me nude or topless anymore LOL. And that kind of started with the fact that CQ was on the board and I knew him in real life and I really didn't like that aspect anymore. Hey I'll send you a PM. The pm's are like baseball cards lol; not all are the same.

But I'll do that later because my phone is DYYYYIING .
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:49 pm My area just lost power, most of the county i hear. It's gonna get hot in here. I was literally in the middle of doing a report when it happened 😐 and my phone is at a dreary 14%.

I feel for ya. My A/C went out Thu after a mega storm rolled through. Didn't even realize it at the time, but the lights did flicker a bit, so presuming it was a power surge. Next day I had an email from my Nest thermostat telling me my A/C was probably out since it had't been cooling from 7pm to 12am the previous night. Sure enough, system was running but no compressor action.

A/C guy showed up yesterday and as I expected, it was the capacitor. It was almost 100 when he was working on it. Took the better part of the night to get the house cooled down.

Helpful hint - maybe while you are taking pics, you could rub some ice cream across you chest to help cool down. :-D
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I've lived in our new Dallas home for 18 months now, and not once did I lose power, even though Rick keeps telling me I do
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I nibble better than biting. Just be sure to bath in hand sanitizer first. TIA
WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Post by WarmBidetWater »

nerd_alert wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:11 pm

I feel for ya. My A/C went out Thu after a mega storm rolled through. Didn't even realize it at the time, but the lights did flicker a bit, so presuming it was a power surge. Next day I had an email from my Nest thermostat telling me my A/C was probably out since it had't been cooling from 7pm to 12am the previous night. Sure enough, system was running but no compressor action.

A/C guy showed up yesterday and as I expected, it was the capacitor. It was almost 100 when he was working on it. Took the better part of the night to get the house cooled down.

Helpful hint - maybe while you are taking pics, you could rub some ice cream across you chest to help cool down. :-D
Lost the relay at the beach house and then a week later the upstairs unit had the capacitor go bad. Both units were about 8 years old. Someone set up an email distribution list for the pics...
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

You're in .?

JCP&L is having problems today. Generally the worst in NJ usually anyhow, don't know why.
Last edited by FSchmertz on Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

BigRedRetard wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:58 pm
FSchmertz wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:56 pm

You're in .?
She is at the top somewhere. Thank goodness this heat wave is set to break tomorrow.
Yeah I looked at the outage maps for NJ, and JCP&L isn't looking so good. But they're the worst usually anyhow.

I got Rockland, which is owned by ConEd. Might be affected by ConEd's brownouts.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:27 pm

I nibble better than biting. Just be sure to bath in hand sanitizer first. TIA
I will not.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

You're in.?

JCP&L is having problems today. Generally the worst in NJ usually anyhow, don't know why.
Yes to your answer. Are you on? Supposedly it'll be a while for do an accident and brush fires??
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Amateurs
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

The BF is setting up the generator. AMERICA FUCK YEAH!
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 pm

You're in.?

Yes to your answer. Are you on? Supposedly it'll be a while for do an accident and brush fires??
Still at work. As I mentioned, I have Rockland, which got bought by ConEd. ConEd is having problems in NY and asking people to conserve.

The outage map doesn't show many problems with Rockland. But JCP&L seems to be having LOTS of problems in a lot of places.

Let me know if you want a link to the outage map.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Oh dear God its on, right before the generator lol. I pray to everything holy out stays on.

I can't believe I overreacted.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

FSchmertz wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:16 pm
disco.moon wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 pm

You're in.?

Still at work. As I mentioned, I have Rockland, which got bought by ConEd. ConEd is having problems in NY and asking people to conserve.

The outage map doesn't show many problems with Rockland. But JCP&L seems to be having LOTS of problems in a lot of places.

Let me know if you want a link to the outage map.
IT'S A NRW JERSEY MIRACLE!!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:12 pm Attitude??? Listen, lets look at facts. I posted that picture purely out of admiration for your body and as I said, its artful quality. I complimented you in that post. You chose to get your panties in a twist with your preconceived notions and your fragile feelings. By the way, the post also reminded you how the internet can be a vacuum for pictures you don't want getting out anywhere else ( again by the way : has never happened...what the fuck do you think I am? I respect privacy). I actually did you a favor reminding you that if you don't feel comfortable with posting pics of those sweater kittens don't post'em. Sorry guys of UJ who may resent the fact that sweetie won't be posting those delicious cans anymore. Kinda says something about yourselves if that is all DM's presence on the forum means to you.
Remember when you posted that picture of you eating some fat hooker's pussy?
It looked like two Manatees trying to reproduce.

That was hilarious!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

If DM needs to escape the east coast for some pleasant weather, it's 78 with a light breeze and sunny, just sayin'...
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

[/quote]

The Somalians celebrating the arrival of Disco’s tits:
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:29 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:25 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: ↑Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:12 pm Attitude??? Listen, lets look at facts. I posted that picture purely out of admiration for your body and as I said, its artful quality. I complimented you in that post. You chose to get your panties in a twist with your preconceived notions and your fragile feelings. By the way, the post also reminded you how the internet can be a vacuum for pictures you don't want getting out anywhere else ( again by the way : has never happened...what the fuck do you think I am? I respect privacy). I actually did you a favor reminding you that if you don't feel comfortable with posting pics of those sweater kittens don't post'em. Sorry guys of UJ who may resent the fact that sweetie won't be posting those delicious cans anymore. Kinda says something about yourselves if that is all DM's presence on the forum means to you.
Remember when you posted that picture of you eating some fat hooker's pussy?
It looked like two Manatees trying to reproduce.

That was hilarious!
You are going to have to find that pic to prove its existence there Cleve. Not saying it doesn't though I've never gone down on any chick who would qualify for manatee status. That I am sure of.
Nice try, dude. But everyone here saw it. :lol: