Heat Wave

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Heat Wave

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:24 pm
I can't believe I overreacted.
:o :o
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:29 pm I think I counted them up and I have like 14 pics of your lovely self. Who the fuck can blame me.....
FFS learn to quote. And one more time in case you can't see with your fucking bifocals

I DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW MANY PICTURES YOU HAVE SAVED. POST THEM UP. GET A FUCKING LIFE BRO.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:27 pm
A NJ miracle would be property taxes going down.
OMG FOR REAL.
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:34 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:29 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:25 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:12 pm Attitude??? Listen, lets look at facts. I posted that picture purely out of admiration for your body and as I said, its artful quality. I complimented you in that post. You chose to get your panties in a twist with your preconceived notions and your fragile feelings. By the way, the post also reminded you how the internet can be a vacuum for pictures you don't want getting out anywhere else ( again by the way : has never happened...what the fuck do you think I am? I respect privacy). I actually did you a favor reminding you that if you don't feel comfortable with posting pics of those sweater kittens don't post'em. Sorry guys of UJ who may resent the fact that sweetie won't be posting those delicious cans anymore. Kinda says something about yourselves if that is all DM's presence on the forum means to you.
Remember when you posted that picture of you eating some fat hooker's pussy?
It looked like two Manatees trying to reproduce.

That was hilarious!
You are going to have to find that pic to prove its existence there Cleve. Not saying it doesn't though I've never gone down on any chick who would qualify for manatee status. That I am sure of.
Nice try, dude. But everyone here saw it. :lol:
I'm kinda mad I didn't see that
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:30 pm Purveyor of reality. Deal with it!
LMAO, yeah thanks for letting me know that men save my pics :lol:

You only have 14? Some have hundreds.

Edited to add: one may have videos.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:25 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:12 pm Attitude??? Listen, lets look at facts. I posted that picture purely out of admiration for your body and as I said, its artful quality. I complimented you in that post. You chose to get your panties in a twist with your preconceived notions and your fragile feelings. By the way, the post also reminded you how the internet can be a vacuum for pictures you don't want getting out anywhere else ( again by the way : has never happened...what the fuck do you think I am? I respect privacy). I actually did you a favor reminding you that if you don't feel comfortable with posting pics of those sweater kittens don't post'em. Sorry guys of UJ who may resent the fact that sweetie won't be posting those delicious cans anymore. Kinda says something about yourselves if that is all DM's presence on the forum means to you.
Remember when you posted that picture of you eating some fat hooker's pussy?
It looked like two Manatees trying to reproduce.

That was hilarious!
He also posted his home address once
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Hydroseismic wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:30 am
DON'T BE.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:32 am He also posted his home address once
Shoulda sent it to the feds to raid it for possible trafficking victims.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

JCW wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:34 am
disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:32 am He also posted his home address once
I'm sure we can dig it up in the countless, asinine "poster 7" videos he shared being all "come To mY hOuZe fOr anEdUcAsHiUn". :roll:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:49 pm My area just lost power, most of the county i hear. It's gonna get hot in here. I was literally in the middle of doing a report when it happened 😐 and my phone is at a dreary 14%.

I might not make it. Someone remember to tell biker to bite me. I love you all, except 2 of you.
I'm curious who the other one is.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:49 am
disco.moon wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:49 pm My area just lost power, most of the county i hear. It's gonna get hot in here. I was literally in the middle of doing a report when it happened 😐 and my phone is at a dreary 14%.

I might not make it. Someone remember to tell biker to bite me. I love you all, except 2 of you.
If you have to ask...
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
JCW

Post by JCW »

HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:57 am
disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:41 am
JCW wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:34 am
I'm sure we can dig it up in the countless, asinine "poster 7" videos he shared being all "come To mY hOuZe fOr anEdUcAsHiUn". :roll:
Have at it.
No, she wont. Because reposting other peoples videos and photos IS FUCKING CREEPY AND WEIRD.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Pasty white folks. :lol:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

So anyway, before Howie's evil twin decided to make the thread about himself again, the heat wave has somewhat subsided and temps are going to be much better today!
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

nerd_alert wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:11 pm

I feel for ya. My A/C went out Thu after a mega storm rolled through. Didn't even realize it at the time, but the lights did flicker a bit, so presuming it was a power surge. Next day I had an email from my Nest thermostat telling me my A/C was probably out since it had't been cooling from 7pm to 12am the previous night. Sure enough, system was running but no compressor action.

A/C guy showed up yesterday and as I expected, it was the capacitor. It was almost 100 when he was working on it. Took the better part of the night to get the house cooled down.

Helpful hint - maybe while you are taking pics, you could rub some ice cream across you chest to help cool down. :-D
I can't even imagine what it must be like to have central air conditioning. I grew up with it in the south, moving up here I was kind of flabbergasted that not a lot of people have a air conditioning.

I have a window unit in a section of my bedroom and my son has a AC unit in his room so during this time we have all pretty much been relegated to our bedrooms LOL.

I tried the ice cream thing that you suggested, didn't work, I ate all of it first.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:52 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:49 am

If you have to ask...
Which is why I said "the other one". Try to follow along.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:14 am
It's not you :lol:
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:45 pm
:heart: What a difference a day makes.

FOR REAL!!! 70 and cloudy baby!
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:24 pm
Well, fuck.
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:26 am
nerd_alert wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:11 pm

I feel for ya. My A/C went out Thu after a mega storm rolled through. Didn't even realize it at the time, but the lights did flicker a bit, so presuming it was a power surge. Next day I had an email from my Nest thermostat telling me my A/C was probably out since it had't been cooling from 7pm to 12am the previous night. Sure enough, system was running but no compressor action.

A/C guy showed up yesterday and as I expected, it was the capacitor. It was almost 100 when he was working on it. Took the better part of the night to get the house cooled down.

Helpful hint - maybe while you are taking pics, you could rub some ice cream across you chest to help cool down. :-D
I can't even imagine what it must be like to have central air conditioning. I grew up with it in the south, moving up here I was kind of flabbergasted that not a lot of people have a air conditioning.

I have a window unit in a section of my bedroom and my son has a AC unit in his room so during this time we have all pretty much been relegated to our bedrooms LOL.

I tried the ice cream thing that you suggested, didn't work, I ate all of it first.
There's no central ac on the east coast?
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:33 am
Hydroseismic wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:30 am
DON'T BE.
It really was an awful sight to see. :right:
What if it was one guy with six guns?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:50 pm
Well, fuck.
adds Deathproof to super hated list
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Hydroseismic wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:57 pm There's no central ac on the east coast?
I mean, it's just not standard like it is in the south. It's generally really cool this time of year in my area. It's 83 worth low humidity right now, I've been taaaannninggg!!
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Deathproof wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:50 pm
Well, fuck.
You'll have to try harder! ;)
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:21 pm
Hydroseismic wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:57 pm There's no central ac on the east coast?
I mean, it's just not standard like it is in the south. It's generally really cool this time of year in my area. It's 83 worth low humidity right now, I've been taaaannninggg!!
Seriously, up here in NJ's Vermont section.

I mean, we have ski resorts and everything!
rule34

Post by rule34 »

At least 25 days over 100 here. 3 to 4 more forecast this weekend.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady