Your not going to like it....

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

MalcoveMagnesia
Forum Irregular

Re: Your not going to like it....

Post by MalcoveMagnesia »

When I googled under "news.google.com" I got zero hits for Sean Paul Ryes, but going to regular Google I found https://longislandaudit.com/

I guess the summary is that this guy & his team is now doing what the ACLU used to do, before the ACLU took a hard left and went woke?

And maybe this should've been posted on the Politics Dumpster board?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:02 am
MalcoveMagnesia wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:50 am When I googled under "news.google.com" I got zero hits for Sean Paul Ryes, but going to regular Google I found https://longislandaudit.com/

I guess the summary is that this guy & his team is now doing what the ACLU used to do, before the ACLU took a hard left and went woke?

And maybe this should've been posted on the Politics Dumpster board?
No its posted where it needs to be posted...trust me. This case was a sham from the beginning. It never stood a chance! So much so that a lawyer took it pro bono because on the surface it was a guaranteed win unless the judge was on the take.😂😂. If you understand first amendment rights and watch the original video which prompted the farce, you would understand just how easy of a win it was assured to be. Go to YouTube and search Long Island Audit and once on his page, the win video will be on top and just a little searching through his videos will find you the rediculous original. The tight asses around here get their panty waists all twisted up in a knot when they have to see these videos.
No, they don't, actually. Because a) nobody has to watch them, and b) nobody does watch them. Most people would rather watch a papercut in slow-motion. We've got more time for clogged toilets.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Good for him as hes one of the few that I like. He is always respectful and polite and never insults or antagonizes.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."