Nope, not racist at all!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Nope, not racist at all!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And before you attack the source, understand that they are just reporting details within THE ACTUAL CONTRACT

White Teachers Will Be First to Be Laid Off Under New Minneapolis School District Policy
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2022/08/15/w ... cy-n612528
To wit:
"“Starting with the Spring 2023 Budget Tie-Out Cycle, if excessing a teacher who is a member of a population underrepresented among licensed teachers in the site, the District shall excess the next least senior teacher, who is not a member of an underrepresented population,” the agreement states.

According to the agreement, non-white teachers “’may be exempted from district-wide layoff outside seniority order,” and will also be given priority during reinstatement."
--------------
In case you arent able to understand that...minority teachers, even with less seniority, will be prioritized over white teachers with the sole deciding factor being the persons race or ethnicity.
This is why we oppose the woke bullshit. This is discrimination disguised as "helping".

But nah, this stuff never happens.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Nope, not racist at all!

Post by B-Tender »

I can hear the lawyers snapping their briefcases already.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:34 pm I can hear the lawyers snapping their briefcases already.
For realz. Why would they even think this could possibly be ok?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:34 pm I can hear the lawyers snapping their briefcases already.
Where do I send a check?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

No kidding.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Maybe more funding to support teachers and educators in general would help?

Also, wouldn't teachers unions have a day in the matter?

Smells like the something missing from the overall picture.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

saltydog wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:35 pm Maybe more funding to support teachers and educators in general would help?

Also, wouldn't teachers unions have a day in the matter?

Smells like the something missing from the overall picture.
What it smells like IS the teacher's union. Apparently no one thought to consult someone in the legal profession.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Shocker, a court challenge!
Honestly, I love that the union tried this. Sunlight is the best disinfectant for this crap. Let the masses be aware of what the teachers union is fighting for.

Conservative Group Fights Back, Sues School District For Discriminating Against White Teachers
https://www.dailywire.com/news/conserva ... e-teachers
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:10 pm Shocker, a court challenge!
Honestly, I love that the union tried this. Sunlight is the best disinfectant for this crap. Let the masses be aware of what the teachers union is fighting for.

Conservative Group Fights Back, Sues School District For Discriminating Against White Teachers
Texas and Flor-I-duh will hire them, probably at a substantial pay cut though and they will have to teach out of the bible, because Death-Santis says so.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:04 pm

Texas and Flor-I-duh will hire them, probably at a substantial pay cut though and they will have to teach out of the bible, because Death-Santis says so.
Wrong, dipshit. Minneapolis has a starting teacher salary at 44k. Dallas ISD for example is at 60k.

Do you ever tire of being so wrong, all the time?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Instead of trying to be witty and failing, which is part of the reason you are a shit poster, how about actually addressing the topic of literal discrimination endorsed by the teachers union? Do you agree with the union?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:36 pm

Instead of trying to be witty and failing, which is part of the reason you are a shit poster, how about actually addressing the topic of literal discrimination endorsed by the teachers union? Do you agree with the union?
How is it discrimination? A plan was devised in the rare chance of a lay off. They took into consideration years of biased hiring in favour of whites. Pay backs are a bitch.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:25 pm

How is it discrimination? A plan was devised in the rare chance of a lay off. They took into consideration years of biased hiring in favour of whites. Pay backs are a bitch.
if its not discrimination, then what is it payback for?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:26 pm

if its not discrimination, then what is it payback for?
I keep forgetting reading and comprehension is difficult for many of y’all.
A plan was designed by someone (?) , agreed upon by the teachers union and state legislature. Do I agree ? I really don’t care one way or the other.
The school system has acknowledged prior biases when hiring in the past, had they not been biased back then this action wouldn’t be happening, how it effects you in Texass or cheese in Michigan I’m lost but go ahead and get an ulcer if you want.
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Wow. And here we have Who cementing his legacy as the dumbest MFer on UJR.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:01 pm

I don't know whom beat you when you were a child but I hope they're in prison for leaving you brain dead. It's ok to not like Blacks, I'm sure when a person of colour meets you, they know.
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:21 pm

I don't know whom beat you when you were a child but I hope they're in prison for leaving you brain dead. It's ok to not like Blacks, I'm sure when a person of colour meets you, they know.
lulz. I grew up in the Detroit ghetto you fucking retarded twat. I've been around black folks my entire life.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:32 pm
Who wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:21 pm

lulz. I grew up in the Detroit ghetto you fucking retarded twat. I've been around black folks my entire life.
Aww poor baby, the hardship growing up a poor white child surrounded by those others. I can only imagine the damage that was done to you.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:59 pm
I keep forgetting reading and comprehension is difficult for many of y’all.
A plan was designed by someone (?) , agreed upon by the teachers union and state legislature. Do I agree ? I really don’t care one way or the other.
The school system has acknowledged prior biases when hiring in the past, had they not been biased back then this action wouldn’t be happening, how it effects you in Texass or cheese in Michigan I’m lost but go ahead and get an ulcer if you want.
how stupid do you have to be, in order to be against discrimination (when it was done against blacks in the past) but suddenly all for discrimination when its done now against whites in retaliation for the past. That is the most fucked up logic ever thought up.

What if we just enslave you and force you to pick cotton.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I'm thinking Who should be concentrating on getting reparations from his birth doctor/hospital.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Not really racist but certainly prejudicial. This Asst. Principal explains his blatant discrimination and how he weeds out conservative voices to push progressive policies in his teachers and how he hires.

The Lefties will say its all out of context I'm sure. This is video of him saying these things. In his own words.

Project Veritas Exposes Assistant Principal Admitting to Discrimination, Disdain for Parents
https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/08/31 ... ts-n620686
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:55 pm Not really racist but certainly prejudicial. This Asst. Principal explains his blatant discrimination and how he weeds out conservative voices to push progressive policies in his teachers and how he hires.

The Lefties will say its all out of context I'm sure. This is video of him saying these things. In his own words.

Project Veritas Exposes Assistant Principal Admitting to Discrimination, Disdain for Parents
It's always in their words. Rarely is it out of context enough in the p.v. videos that it changes what they are saying.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

necronomous wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:47 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:55 pm Not really racist but certainly prejudicial. This Asst. Principal explains his blatant discrimination and how he weeds out conservative voices to push progressive policies in his teachers and how he hires.

It's always in their words. Rarely is it out of context enough in the p.v. videos that it changes what they are saying.
Its the new thing now: when your words make you look bad always claim they are "out of context". Sorry Lefties, there is no context available that can rectify the man plainly saying he doesnt want to hire Catholics or conservatives or how the Liberal agenda is discreetly pushed in the lessons.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And we have some action on the above!

Project Veritas Update: Assist. Principal Placed on Leave, AG Probes; Teachers Union Tells Teachers to Hush up, Look Away
https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/202 ... ay-n621219