Went to the Stadium Tour this weekend

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Vitamin E
Forum God

Went to the Stadium Tour this weekend

Post by Vitamin E »

Dear Vince Neil,

Fuck, Dude!

Big Love,
Vit E
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Went to the Stadium Tour this weekend

Post by JCW »

Good fuck dude or bad fuck dude? Everything I've heard from him the past few years sounds like a cat in heat.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

I give him credit for dropping 40 pounds. He's in way better shape than in this video, but the vocals are spot on.

Nikki and Tommy sound as good as ever.
JCW

Post by JCW »

How was Def Leppard? I wanted to go just to see them but tickets were insane, I'm saving my concert money for either Ghost if they announce a western NA tour or taking kiddo to Elton John's farewell show since hes a huge fan.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

JCW wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:25 pm How was Def Leppard? I wanted to go just to see them but tickets were insane, I'm saving my concert money for either Ghost if they announce a western NA tour or taking kiddo to Elton John's farewell show since hes a huge fan.
Joan Jett, Poison and Def Leppard were all amazing!

Def Leppard has always sounded great. Never saw Joan in the past. Poison has sucked at times.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Vitamin E wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:56 pmNikki and Tommy sound as good as ever.
So, mostly terrible.
JCW

Post by JCW »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:16 pm
So, mostly terrible.
Not that anyone here can relate but when you're hung like Tommy, that's all the talent you need in life.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:16 pm
So, mostly terrible.
😂
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

JCW wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:25 pm How was Def Leppard? I wanted to go just to see them but tickets were insane, I'm saving my concert money for either Ghost if they announce a western NA tour or taking kiddo to Elton John's farewell show since hes a huge fan.
i went to see Def Leppard pre covid. Mrs booked the tickets- me being a long time fan, i said to her, "this could be awesome, or you'll completely ruin it for me". It worked out ok, they were great live :D
Vote for Pedro
BigChiefin

Post by BigChiefin »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:09 am
i went to see Def Leppard pre covid. Mrs booked the tickets- me being a long time fan, i said to her, "this could be awesome, or you'll completely ruin it for me". It worked out ok, they were great live :D
I've seen Def Lep a few times in the last decade. The same old greatest hits playlist got old quick. The reason they sound so good is because they use a lot of backing tracks. The show they did on Sirius XM a few months back revealed a lot. It was in a small club in LA so they didn't have the backing tracks. Joe was off key and sounded pretty bad. So what your hearing on the stadium tour is essentially Joe and the gang singing along to the record.
Cyberhonky

Post by Cyberhonky »

BigChiefin wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:13 pm
Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:09 am
I've seen Def Lep a few times in the last decade. The same old greatest hits playlist got old quick. The reason they sound so good is because they use a lot of backing tracks. The show they did on Sirius XM a few months back revealed a lot. It was in a small club in LA so they didn't have the backing tracks. Joe was off key and sounded pretty bad. So what your hearing on the stadium tour is essentially Joe and the gang singing along to the record.
yeh, i did say to the missus, that i thought the instruments etc were too loud, but a good cover up for an ageing voice
Vote for Pedro