Huh?...

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Huh?...

Post by QillerDaemon »

:tappingfoot:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: I see another thread about pigs....

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:55 am Reyes is donating the settlement award back to the cities downtrodden.
Dupe.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:13 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:00 am
HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:55 am Reyes is donating the settlement award back to the cities downtrodden.
Dupe.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm saving the address to this thread to force feed it down your gullet when the video is public showing the donation back to the cities citizens. I hope you have your bib that day. Its coming. Hope your hungry! 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm STILL waiting for you to prove that he gave back that $12,500 from that case back in November. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Funny how you've never gotten around to doing that.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:24 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:19 am
Dupe.
I'm saving the address to this thread to force feed it down your gullet when the video is public showing the donation back to the cities citizens. I hope you have your bib that day. Its coming. Hope your hungry! 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm STILL waiting for you to prove that he gave back that $12,500 from that case back in November. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do I really need to remind you how slow the gears of government work? Really??? Do you know how long it takes a civil rights case to get to court? The back end is just as slow.
You said he was going to give the $12,500 back before the holidays.

It's now January 23rd

Let's see your proof.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:45 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:27 am

Dupe.
Do I really need to remind you how slow the gears of government work? Really??? Do you know how long it takes a civil rights case to get to court? The back end is just as slow.

It's now January 23rd

Let's see your proof.
I would have to go back to that victory video the make sure, but I believe he said he was going to sponsor a huge picnic for the city residents and that is where the presentation s were going to be made. Seeing that it was in November and Hagerstown being Hagerstown in November, it isn't picnic weather. So it might not be till Spring before it happens. I just sent him an email asking for clarification.
Dupe.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dupe.

It's now January 23rd

Let's see your proof.
I would have to go back to that victory video the make sure, but I believe he said he was going to sponsor a huge picnic for the city residents and that is where the presentation s were going to be made. Seeing that it was in November and Hagerstown being Hagerstown in November, it isn't picnic weather. So it might not be till Spring before it happens. I just sent him an email asking for clarification.
Howie's doing some extra dancin' now! :lol:

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:05 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:09 am

It's now January 23rd

Let's see your proof.
Howie's doing some extra dancin' now! :lol:

The wait for the proof of him giving back will be worth every second when I ram it down your throats! And trust me, the day will arrive. The more you respond negatively and insulting to this thread will make the end result all the more satisfying. Please, have at it. It will re regurgitated in my favor down the road.
Who is being negative? As a man of science and study you should understand the value of proof. Proof is the very foundation of science and without it everything else is just hot air. Proof is never a negative thing. Plus, its fun watching you dance! :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Another cocksucker beard. It’s the markings of a fake audit cumsucker. Does this dudes kids join in like the last guy or do they just film when this guy takes the load in his cum catcher? It’s amazing how human behavior for cum drinkers never change. I’m sure there is a grand circle jerk amongst the fake audit community where they assemble the milkshake for all the cum suckers to partake. Why do you keep posting these guys that take it on the chin?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I've got Howie dancing so hard he doesn't know whether to shit or wind his watch! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

HowieTheHat wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:05 am
Go! Howie! Go!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Dupe.

It's now January 23rd

Let's see your proof.
What's the holdup on this, Howie?
Has the pedophile Sean Paul Reyes not replied to your email yet?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:27 am You said he was going to give the $12,500 back before the holidays.

It's now January 23rd

Let's see your proof.
Put up or shut up, Howie. Lets fucking go
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

You know, I have to say the pork shoulder roast is about my favorite cut. For my smoker that's the go to. Lately I've been smoking it with no rub and finishing it in the instapot with herbs, garlic, spices, and usually apple cider vinegar. Billing the drippings down with a touch of brown sugar makes a really good BBQ sauce as well. Always love a good pork shoulder steak too.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Blast wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:23 pm You know, I have to say the pork shoulder roast is about my favorite cut. For my smoker that's the go to. Lately I've been smoking it with no rub and finishing it in the instapot with herbs, garlic, spices, and usually apple cider vinegar. Billing the drippings down with a touch of brown sugar makes a really good BBQ sauce as well. Always love a good pork shoulder steak too.
there is nothing better than slow cooked pork. i love pulled pork.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

you rang?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

pork wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:36 pmyou rang?
Animal wants to spitroast you.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Animal wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:34 pm
Blast wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:23 pm You know, I have to say the pork shoulder roast is about my favorite cut. For my smoker that's the go to. Lately I've been smoking it with no rub and finishing it in the instapot with herbs, garlic, spices, and usually apple cider vinegar. Billing the drippings down with a touch of brown sugar makes a really good BBQ sauce as well. Always love a good pork shoulder steak too.
I just got my new pit smoker late last week. Did a few small pork roasts today.

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

damn, those look good. what kind of wood are you using?
peterosehaircut

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:45 am damn, those look good. what kind of wood are you using?
Maple and oak.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:48 am
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:45 am damn, those look good. what kind of wood are you using?
Maple and oak.
interesting. oak for the heat and the maple for the smoke? I have never seen maple.
peterosehaircut

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:56 am
Maple and oak.
interesting. oak for the heat and the maple for the smoke? I have never seen maple.
Mostly because that's what i had in the wood pile.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:02 am
Maple and oak.
Mostly because that's what i had in the wood pile.
:lol:
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Maple and oak.
I've used Maple in the past. I have a pellet blend that has it.

My friend in Floresville is constantly digging up Mesquite trees and roots, and she'd love to send some to me, but it would never clear customs.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

:smurfgrandpa: in
peterosehaircut wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:14 am
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:34 pm
I just got my new pit smoker late last week. Did a few small pork roasts today.

A "Texas Original" pit smoker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:43 am
Maple and oak.
I've used Maple in the past. I have a pellet blend that has it.

My friend in Floresville is constantly digging up Mesquite trees and roots, and she'd love to send some to me, but it would never clear customs.
mesquite is great to cook on. grilling steaks on mesquite coals is as good as it gets. I use mesquite to smoke things that don't cook real long, like ribs or chickens, etc. Anything 3 or 4 hours or less. But for big pieces of meat, like briskets or pork butts, its just too strong of a flavor. I never use mesquite for anything like that.

but, if you get a chance to have some mesquite on hand, i would highly recommend it.