Oh no....can it be????? Civil rights activists teaching cops civil rights??

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Oh no....can it be????? I'm Uh Dipshit teaching cops civil rights??

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Dear Howie,

What would your extensive study of human nature say about someone who acts the way that you do?

I only ask because you claim to be a student of human nature and yet you have zero self-awareness of the fact that you are pretentious, arrogant, condescending, and narcissistic.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Oh no....can it be????? Civil rights activists teaching cops civil rights??

Post by CHEEZY17 »

No one is "swallowing their pride". We dont comment because youre an incredible douche.
I actually agree and like these videos but you and your condescending attitude make the threads toxic.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Oh no....can it be????? Civil rights activists teaching cops civil rights??

Post by Biker »

HowieTheHat wrote: ↑Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:36 am When some of you are willing to admit that you were wrong about the civil rights activism stuff, we can stop this stuff and I am willing to go back to the fucking charming bastard that I truly am! πŸ˜‡. Wait.......I'm still the charming bastard. Most are just viewing me through butt hurt glasses.
I'm all for civil rights activism, but videoing inside a rando post office isnt exactly MLK-esque, is it?