Blue's Kitchen tips

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Re: Blue's Kitchen tips

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:57 pm
disco.moon wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:02 pm
Then I did burgers which were too "hard" and dry with roasted taters, then I did taco salad - spices from the cabinet, not a packet and Spanish rice (from a box) and the meat wasn't flavorful enough and there was still some water in the rice (I think I misread the directions) πŸ˜‘ then by Thursday night it was take out.
FFS
I've already admitted I'm bad in the kitchen, wtf do you want? You wanna push me on the playground? Pinch me? Fucking sadist dickface.

Surely you have several women in your real life to fuck with and disappoint.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

What, you wanna tie me up in vinyl straps and spank me with a little paddle that reads "SLUT"? Then what?...You're gonna like punish me real bad because I'm such a bad, awful, naughty housewife?? Fucking sadist.
woohooguy
Forum God

Post by woohooguy »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:40 am What, you wanna tie me up in vinyl straps and spank me with a little paddle that reads "SLUT"? Then what?...You're gonna like punish me real bad because I'm such a bad, awful, naughty housewife?? Fucking sadist.
Thats freaking hawt.
"stupid ass bitch ass bitchβ€œ
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

woohooguy wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:44 am
disco.moon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:40 am What, you wanna tie me up in vinyl straps and spank me with a little paddle that reads "SLUT"? Then what?...You're gonna like punish me real bad because I'm such a bad, awful, naughty housewife?? Fucking sadist.
Thats freaking hawt.
It turned me on a little typing it. :oops:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

:lol:
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

That’s not a bad start.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

[ihttps://www.ujrefugees.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=270373#mg][/img]
:whip: :whip:
:D
I'm up early.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:50 am When smoking salmon, don't light the tail. It's hard to keep it lit.
I was friends with a radio dj years ago.One night I got all "pie eyed" and called him while he was working and I said "I'm so high right now,it took me 5 tries to push the right buttons on the phone to call you" and he asked "Man,what have you been smoking?" and I said "a turkey!". About half hour later he played that on the radio.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

jsdspif wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:50 pm
Bluespruce1964 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:50 am When smoking salmon, don't light the tail. It's hard to keep it lit.
I was friends with a radio dj years ago.One night I got all "pie eyed" and called him while he was working and I said "I'm so high right now,it took me 5 tries to push the right buttons on the phone to call you" and he asked "Man,what have you been smoking?" and I said "a turkey!". About half hour later he played that on the radio.
I'm up early.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:33 pm
[ihttps://www.ujrefugees.net/posting.php?mode=quote&p=270373#mg][/img]
:whip: :whip:
No. That's not a paddle.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

jsdspif wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:50 pm
:lol: You're so weird.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:02 am So the BF recently brought up how I don't cook. I reminded him how he acts when I cook, how his family makes jokes about my cooking, so why should I waste my time. He was like no no it's not like that.

I cooked for 4 days straight - my son liked everything. The Bf had complaints on every single thing. BY Thursday I was fucking done.

I'm really good at baking and doing breakfast, but I guess every other thing I make is flavorless, dry, too watery, or just blah. I'm fucking over it. We got together and he was the one that does the cooking. All my exes have done the cooking- like this is the way we met why the fuck are you expecting me to be like Rachel Ray all of a sudden. / end rant
Ya know, if you put the BBQ sauce that I sent you on whatever you cook it will be awesome. :cheerleaderkid:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

stonedmegman wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:18 pm
disco.moon wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:02 am So the BF recently brought up how I don't cook. I reminded him how he acts when I cook, how his family makes jokes about my cooking, so why should I waste my time. He was like no no it's not like that.

I cooked for 4 days straight - my son liked everything. The Bf had complaints on every single thing. BY Thursday I was fucking done.

I'm really good at baking and doing breakfast, but I guess every other thing I make is flavorless, dry, too watery, or just blah. I'm fucking over it. We got together and he was the one that does the cooking. All my exes have done the cooking- like this is the way we met why the fuck are you expecting me to be like Rachel Ray all of a sudden. / end rant
Ya know, if you put the BBQ sauce that I sent you on whatever you cook it will be awesome. :cheerleaderkid:

It's still in the pantry. I would likely ruin it 😞
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:19 pm
stonedmegman wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 9:18 pm

It's still in the pantry. I would likely ruin it 😞
Fuck the critics.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

:) I'm done. He's cooking currently.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

disco.moon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:46 am
Thats freaking hawt.
Ever had that done to you in a murder basement? A friend was asking.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Blast wrote: ↑Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:25 pm
disco.moon wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:46 am
Thats freaking hawt.
Ever had that done to you in a murder basement? A friend was asking.
Oh yeah, like 11ty times.
Vitamin E
Forum God

Post by Vitamin E »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: ↑Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:28 pm Image
Where's the cursive, Boomer?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that's Colonel Sanders secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Never cut up hot peppers with your bare hands and then take a piss.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: ↑Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Reservoir Dog wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:30 pm Never cut up hot peppers with your bare hands and then take a piss.
Finally, a useful kitchen tip.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Origino?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: ↑Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:31 pmOrigino?
supposedly this note was a picture of some hand notes on the back of a photograph in a photo album owned by Colonel Sander's sister (or something like that). And verified by his nephew who used to have to mix the spices and flour mix and bag it up to sell to the franchises.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Paprika is an underused spice in the US. The Europeans and Arabs love it
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

Simply by replacing your morning coffee with green tea, you can lose up to 87%...

...of what little joy you had left in your life.
I'm up early.