Politicial post something for no reason

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Politicial post something for no reason

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:27 pm The guy who you worship wanted to rake forests to prevent fires.

He wanted to nuke hurricanes.

He encouraged people to ingest horse paste and use UV lighting to "knock out the virus".

GTFOH with this hypocrisy.
explain why you think that raking forests would not help in preventing forest fires?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:49 pm
explain why you think that raking forests would not help in preventing forest fires?
Leaving aside that natural forest fires are part of the life cycle of forests...

How would "raking forests" even be accomplished? Send a few guys named Jose out with some Home Depot rakes to clean up stuff? What do you do with the detritus they manage to rake up?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:17 pm
Leaving aside that natural forest fires are part of the life cycle of forests...

How would "raking forests" even be accomplished? Send a few guys named Jose out with some Home Depot rakes to clean up stuff? What do you do with the detritus they manage to rake up?
i didn't ask how you would do it. i asked if it would help prevent forest fires.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:19 pm

i didn't ask how you would do it. i asked if it would help prevent forest fires.
Figuring out the logistics of raking a forested area would go a long way to answering that question.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:25 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:19 pm

Figuring out the logistics of raking a forested area would go a long way to answering that question.
in other words, you agree that raking a forest would help prevent forest fires.

because, no one, that knows anything about what causes forest fires would argue that point. and the reason that forest fires are a "natural part of the life cycle" is because the forest burns off all of that dead debris and underbrush that wouldn't have to happen if it wasn't there. So, the point isn't whether it would work or not, its whether the cost of doing it outweighs the cost of not doing it.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

saltydog wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:27 pm The guy who you worship wanted to rake forests to prevent fires.

He encouraged people to ingest horse paste and use UV lighting to "knock out the virus".

If you're gonna go full troll at least post a video raking forest leaves to prove your point.

Nice spin, are you a part time Fox News writer?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

I think burying power lines would help a lot.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:59 pm

If you're gonna go full troll at least post a video raking forest leaves to prove your point.

Nice spin, are you a part time Fox News writer?
there is no spin. its a fact that if you keep the debris and under brush out of a forest you greatly reduce the risk of forest fires. if anyone is trolling it would be the person saying that isn't a fact.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Regular fires are the best thing for the forest.

The smoke may have benefits as well.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:47 am Regular fires are the best thing for the forest.

The smoke may have benefits as well.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

To the left mostly and some on the right.

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

here's the problem with modern day politics. People want moderate candidates. They want to elect people that have experience, level heads, and middle of the road common sense approaches to government. Those are the type of people that they want on the ballot when it comes time to cast a ballot to elect.

But there are very seldom those type of people on the ballot. And the reason is because those type of candidates can't get past the primaries. The primaries are usually won by very extreme candidates (Marjorie Taylor Greene, AOC, etc). The kind of candidate that most people DO NOT want on the ballot when the election comes around. But once the real election rolls around that's all they have to choose from, so at that point it becomes just a vote for the party or a vote against the other candidate.

I blame the primaries.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:07 pm here's the problem with modern day politics. People want moderate candidates. They want to elect people that have experience, level heads, and middle of the road common sense approaches to government. Those are the type of people that they want on the ballot when it comes time to cast a ballot to elect.

But there are very seldom those type of people on the ballot. And the reason is because those type of candidates can't get past the primaries. The primaries are usually won by very extreme candidates (Marjorie Taylor Greene, AOC, etc). The kind of candidate that most people DO NOT want on the ballot when the election comes around. But once the real election rolls around that's all they have to choose from, so at that point it becomes just a vote for the party or a vote against the other candidate.

I blame the primaries.
I think the main reason you don't see really qualified candidates (mostly) anymore is "Why would they"? I mean people used to understand that every person does stupid things when they are young- it's part of maturing and growing up. Why run when your whole candidacy can be wrecked because someone uncovered a photo of you as a Junior wearing some stupid costume at your High School Prom. Just one of many examples.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

This is exactly how I would envision a DP interview.

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:08 pm This is exactly how I would envision a DP interview.

Not really, though. My agent tells me that I am to avoid answering political questions whenever possible, and if I'm really pressed to answer I am to parrot lefty talking points. So if I was being interviewed and absolutely had to answer an abortion question, I'd pretend to be pro-choice, with exceptions for rape or incest.

In private, I fully believe abortion is murder, but I'm very, very pro-abortion.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:25 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:08 pm This is exactly how I would envision a DP interview.

I'd pretend to be pro-choice, with exceptions for rape or incest.
:lol:

Sounds about right.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

More from the election fraud that never happens department:

Fmr. Milwaukee election official charged with election fraud
The Deputy Director of Election Commission was fired after requesting military ballots
https://www.wisn.com/article/milwaukee- ... d/41867568#

Milwaukee election official fired over ballot fraud allegations
https://nypost.com/2022/11/04/milwaukee ... legations/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:35 pm
so scandalous.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:35 pm
I didn't think people's arm were that fucking long.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:56 pm
Ha ha look at the incels.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »