Politicial post something for no reason

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Politicial post something for no reason

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:21 am
Animal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:20 am
Antknot wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:29 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:25 pm What difference would it make either way what his answer was? What would change?
A verified answer would remove doubt
doubt about what?

Let's pretend for a second that he answered "Yes, we had FBI informants buried in the crowd in disguise".

what difference would that make?
You dont think its a big deal that the FBI, by not answering, is sort of admitting that it had agents dressed as Trump supporters? Couple that with the agency's involvement with the Whitmer kidnapping, the cover up and slow walking of the Hunter Biden laptop case, the Steel Dossier and whole Russian collusion thing among numerous other things that give the FBI a black eye...you dont think a simple acknowledgement might go a long way with confirming or shutting down the accusations?
well, the problem with answering a question is that it suddenly opens you up to answering more and more questions that pry deeper into it. It doesn't stop with the simple answer of "yes" or "no". And the reason the answer to that "simple question" is so important is because the list of next questions is so long. Its like a football coach being asked if an injured player is going to play Sunday. He probably very well knows the answer, but its better to just say "I don't know" so that he doesn't have to answer all of the other questions about it. Maybe the FBI has agents buried in the crowd at Biden's inauguration. Maybe they have them at Trump's wife's funeral. Maybe they were at the Queen's burial. Who knows and who cares.

But I certainly don't think that the FBI has some kind of agenda against republican things in particular.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:27 am
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:25 pm What difference would it make either way what his answer was? What would change?
doubt about what?

Let's pretend for a second that he answered "Yes, we had FBI informants buried in the crowd in disguise".

You dont think its a big deal that the FBI, by not answering, is sort of admitting that it had agents dressed as Trump supporters? Couple that with the agency's involvement with the Whitmer kidnapping, the cover up and slow walking of the Hunter Biden laptop case, the Steel Dossier and whole Russian collusion thing among numerous other things that give the FBI a black eye...you dont think a simple acknowledgement might go a long way with confirming or shutting down the accusations?
well, the problem with answering a question is that it suddenly opens you up to answering more and more questions that pry deeper into it. It doesn't stop with the simple answer of "yes" or "no". And the reason the answer to that "simple question" is so important is because the list of next questions is so long. Its like a football coach being asked if an injured player is going to play Sunday. He probably very well knows the answer, but its better to just say "I don't know" so that he doesn't have to answer all of the other questions about it. Maybe the FBI has agents buried in the crowd at Biden's inauguration. Maybe they have them at Trump's wife's funeral. Maybe they were at the Queen's burial. Who knows and who cares.

But I certainly don't think that the FBI has some kind of agenda against republican things in particular.
Or he could simply say something like the following: "Of course we did. Just like we had some at other protests. It helps the agency if we have people closer to the situation but obviously in the interest of security and safety I cant go into much more detail." Why play coy when everyone already knows the answer?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:08 am
doubt about what?

Or he could simply say something like the following: "Of course we did. Just like we had some at other protests. It helps the agency if we have people closer to the situation but obviously in the interest of security and safety I cant go into much more detail." Why play coy when everyone already knows the answer?
then, if you already know the answer, why keep badgering to hear it? I guess I don't follow the logic.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:51 pm

doubt about what?

then, if you already know the answer, why keep badgering to hear it? I guess I don't follow the logic.
Seriously? Because it holds our government and its officials accountable. Because it provides transparency. Because it alleviates or mitigates rumors and conspiracy theories by either putting them to rest or confirming them point blank. There is no benefit to the American people for them to be coy. There is a benefit to them being honest.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:55 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:51 pm

doubt about what?

Seriously? Because it holds our government and its officials accountable. Because it provides transparency. Because it alleviates or mitigates rumors and conspiracy theories by either putting them to rest or confirming them point blank. There is no benefit to the American people for them to be coy. There is a benefit to them being honest.
Where do you draw the line on what a law enforcement agency can keep out of the public and what they must answer to by whoever asks it?

you know there is a chance that they had 0 agents in the crowd, but they refuse to answer the question because at the next Branch Davidian compound, if they get asked if they might have agents inside and they don't want to make it a new thing that they hold press conferences and answer questions about what they do or don't do.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:15 pm Image
Agree. I think if Desantis runs he'll win in the primary.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

stonedmegman wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:54 am Image
And then proceeded to set the level to a quarter, lower than a decent livable wage.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Gets better and better.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:42 pm

Gets better and better.
That woman is a force of nature. Fuckin A.
How awesome would it be if we had one like her?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I thought Niki Haley had potential. I’m afraid she’s Busch-Lite establishment. I don’t trust her.

I hope Tulsi Gabbard gets back into politics. The lefts fear of her gives me a stiffy.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

To wit:

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:42 pm

Gets better and better.
Wow. That is refreshing to see someone in charge shake the EU down to it's foundation. Been a long time since it's been needed. (See Merkel, for example).
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I wonder if US POLICIES are responsible for the flood of offal at our doorstep.

Salty’s gotta have an answer on this…
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:52 pm I wonder if US POLICIES are responsible for the flood of offal at our doorstep.

Nah, according to Who the policies of this administration dont affect anything.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:19 pm I thought Niki Haley had potential. I’m afraid she’s Busch-Lite establishment. I don’t trust her.

I hope Tulsi Gabbard gets back into politics. The lefts fear of her gives me a stiffy.
Haley's dressing down of the UN was and always will be a highlight for her and for the Trump administration. As awesome as that was that pales in comparison to the bombs this chick drops.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:07 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:52 pm I wonder if US POLICIES are responsible for the flood of offal at our doorstep.

Listen to the tax cheat Fascist criticising others, lol
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Who wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:07 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:07 pm

Listen to the tax cheat Fascist criticising others, lol
It's a feature of the Angertainment platform.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

its funny watching loony birds try to force new words into the vernacular and no one pays any attention. :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:42 am its funny watching loony birds try to force new words into the vernacular and no one pays any attention. :lol:
"Squawk!"
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »