FML

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

FML

Post by stonedmegman »

Had an MRI today that confirmed that the herniated disc I had repaired Dec 23 is herniated again. Same symptoms plus numbness in the saddle area.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: FML

Post by Charliesheen »

Try one of them decompression machines. Not that moronic teeter bullshit. Just gentle decompression for 20-30 minutes. Feels fantastic.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:10 am Try one of them decompression machines. Not that moronic teeter bullshit. Just gentle decompression for 20-30 minutes. Feels fantastic.
I have a compression fracture on the T12. Might work well for that.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The whole premise makes so much sense for me. Gently expand the joint space, encourage more blood and plasma flow which in my mind equals more healing.

I mentioned this before here. I had this guy with meat hooks for hands who would manipulate my vertebrae in my neck and lower back and do magic in one session. It was crazy expensive but he would have shit lined up the way it’s supposed to be in a matter of an hour or so.

Rolfing
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:41 am The whole premise makes so much sense for me. Gently expand the joint space, encourage more blood and plasma flow which in my mind equals more healing.

I mentioned this before here. I had this guy with meat hooks for hands who would manipulate my vertebrae in my neck and lower back and do magic in one session. It was crazy expensive but he would have shit lined up the way it’s supposed to be in a matter of an hour or so.

Rolfing
Did his office look like this?

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Snowing like it's going out of style and I have to do a 150 mile round trip to Orilia tomorrow for my back.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:34 am Snowing like it's going out of style and I have to do a 150 mile round trip to Orilia tomorrow for my back.
what do you feed your dogs on a trip like that?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:44 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:34 am Snowing like it's going out of style and I have to do a 150 mile round trip to Orilia tomorrow for my back.
what do you feed your dogs on a trip like that?
Polar bear jerky.

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Well tonight it was a cocktail of Tylenol, Buscapan, Toridal, and Dilaudin.

Got my pain down to a 9.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

stonedmegman wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:56 am Well tonight it was a cocktail of Tylenol, Buscapan, Toridal, and Dilaudin.

Got my pain down to a 9.
sorry about your back dude. I have chronic pain from neurological damage from should repairs and the 2 tommy john surgeries. I have found that i can take 30 norco a day and all it does is make me angry. I started taking thc/cbd and its been the only thing that has ever helped. i am offically a huge fan of cannibis for pain
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

pork wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:05 pm I started taking thc/cbd and its been the only thing that has ever helped. i am offically a huge fan of cannibis for pain
Do you use a 1:1 ratio?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:12 pm
pork wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:05 pm I started taking thc/cbd and its been the only thing that has ever helped. i am offically a huge fan of cannibis for pain
i am a light weight i do 5/5 tch is 5 m and the cbd is 5m. i started with 1thc to 9 cbd but that doesn do anything anymore. i may take a 1/9 with a 5/5 and it really kills the pain
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

pork wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:35 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:12 pm
i am a light weight i do 5/5 tch is 5 m and the cbd is 5m. i started with 1thc to 9 cbd but that doesn do anything anymore. i may take a 1/9 with a 5/5 and it really kills the pain
Do you use edibles, oil, or capsules?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

At what point do they start trying to talk you into assisted suicide?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Blast wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:58 pm At what point do they start trying to talk you into assisted suicide?
He's already received his noose. He's just waiting on the chair to be delivered.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

HighNDry wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:05 pm
Blast wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:58 pm At what point do they start trying to talk you into assisted suicide?
He's already received his noose. He's just waiting on the chair to be delivered.
"free" Canadian healthcare
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Well I finally have an appt with the surgeon on Feb 13. Then I'll get all my options as to what can be done.

I'm pretty sure I'm looking at surgery again but we'll see.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Well back surgery is scheduled for April 28. Pretty good time considering how screwed up the healthcare system is right now.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I drove home from the oregon coast yesterday after a sex and fun filled weekend thinking I could not possibly be any happier. I hope that helps.
I'm up early.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:38 pm Well back surgery is scheduled for April 28. Pretty good time considering how screwed up the healthcare system is right now.
Really?
I was referred to an eye surgeon on Jan 24th. I was called with my appointment on Jan 30th. And I see him tomorrow.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:50 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:38 pm Well back surgery is scheduled for April 28. Pretty good time considering how screwed up the healthcare system is right now.
Really?
I was referred to an eye surgeon on Jan 24th. I was called with my appointment on Jan 30th. And I see him tomorrow.
I don't know aboot your area but up here they launched a new system called EPIC.

It has been making a mess of everything.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:57 pm
Really?
I don't know aboot your area but up here they launched a new system called EPIC.

Epic is the bomb. It'll take office staff and doctors a LITTLE learning, but it's the most utilized EMR out there. Also, any hospital that uses it can easily transfer records, labs, images. It's amazing.

I'm kind of a big deal because I know 4 different Epic modules.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:28 am
stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:57 pm
Really?

Epic is the bomb. It'll take office staff and doctors a LITTLE learning, but it's the most utilized EMR out there. Also, any hospital that uses it can easily transfer records, labs, images. It's amazing.

I'm kind of a big deal because I know 4 different Epic modules.
It's the bomb alright. System went down last week and nobody could access appts, anywhere.

And you are a big deal FTR. 8-)
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

stonedmegman wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:35 am It's the bomb alright. System went down last week and nobody could access appts, anywhere.

And you are a big deal FTR. 8-)
:sunshine:

What a pain in the ass.