election mid term 2022 predictions

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: election mid term 2022 predictions

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:50 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:00 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:30 pm MY FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

Every Republican who wins: "It was a fair and honest election. The people have spoken."

Every Republican who loses: "THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN! IT WAS RIGGED! MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD! I WILL NOT CONCEDE!"
Hillary is still saying the 2016 election was stolen. So is Abrams
It's about as valid a claim as Hunter's laptop.
Maybe, maybe not, but let's not pretend that both sides don't do that.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Hmm. I wonder why the market is up over 500 points today? Is there anything special about today?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:59 pm Hmm. I wonder why the market is up over 500 points today? Is there anything special about today?
Yes. https://www.ujrefugees.net/viewtopic.php?t=6792
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

man, this thing changes day to day.

538 now has the Senate Race overall leaning Republican 59:41. Man, has that changed in the past week:

Nevada is almost a freaking tie. They have the Republican favored by 2/10% of a point and they have them split 51:49 with the republican winning.

Pennsylvania has now gone Republican. They have Oz favored by 1.0% and they have them split 57:43 with the republican winning.

Georgia is still showing Republican. They have Herschel favored by 1.2% and they have them split 63:37 with the republican winning.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:38 pm man, this thing changes day to day.

538 now has the Senate Race overall leaning Republican 59:41. Man, has that changed in the past week:

Nevada is almost a freaking tie. They have the Republican favored by 2/10% of a point and they have them split 51:49 with the republican winning.

Pennsylvania has now gone Republican. They have Oz favored by 1.0% and they have them split 57:43 with the republican winning.

Georgia is still showing Republican. They have Herschel favored by 1.2% and they have them split 63:37 with the republican winning.
Here's an idea. Stop worrying about 538 and just wake up tomorrow and see what really matters. The voters actual choice.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

I predict that my home town will be one of maybe 8-10 out of the whole state that goes for the Republican Governor candidate.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:24 pm

Here's an idea. Stop worrying about 538 and just wake up tomorrow and see what really matters. The voters actual choice.
here's an idea. go back and delete all of your posts in the astros thread up until after the final game where you knew who won.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:54 pm

here's an idea. go back and delete all of your posts in the astros thread up until after the final game where you knew who won.
My last thoughts before the elections are over tonight. It's been 2 years to the day since Biden was elected. The big news here locally today is there has been a huge run at the grocery and convenience stores and you can't find any milk, butter or eggs anywhere. Rumors are bottlenecks due to diesel prices or whatever. I mean, WTF man? You didn't have these type shortages under WW2 war time rationing conditions. Total failure top to bottom and 2 years to correct them.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:07 pm

My last thoughts before the elections are over tonight. It's been 2 years to the day since Biden was elected. The big news here locally today is there has been a huge run at the grocery and convenience stores and you can't find any milk, butter or eggs anywhere. Rumors are bottlenecks due to diesel prices or whatever. I mean, WTF man? You didn't have these type shortages under WW2 war time rationing conditions. Total failure top to bottom and 2 years to correct them.
If you still think inflation and supply issues are Bidens fault, you're still a moron.

Try to think outside of a 75 mile radius sometimes.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:24 pm

If you still think inflation and supply issues are Bidens fault, you're still a moron.

Yeah, pay attention to Salty, the economic guru. Don't you know that milk and eggs come from china?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I don't buy eggs very often, but until a few weeks ago, they were running the usual $1.30 or whatever a dozen. Bought some (and I'm talking just basic brand) a couple of weeks ago- $3.70. Mentioned to the person next to me the chickens must have gone on strike. Total failure top to bottom the likes I have never seen in my life.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

To understand 538, you have expand those number in the GOP favor, since this guy is a bonafide Democrat. If HW is up 1.2%, thats likely closer to 3
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Biker wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:12 pm

To understand 538, you have expand those number in the GOP favor, since this guy is a bonafide Democrat. If HW is up 1.2%, thats likely closer to 3
Well, in about 14 hours, it won't matter because most of the results will be in and 538 will be in the dustbin of history like similar type things that served no purpose other than click bait.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:07 pm My last thoughts before the elections are over tonight. It's been 2 years to the day since Biden was elected. The big news here locally today is there has been a huge run at the grocery and convenience stores and you can't find any milk, butter or eggs anywhere. Rumors are bottlenecks due to diesel prices or whatever. I mean, WTF man? You didn't have these type shortages under WW2 war time rationing conditions. Total failure top to bottom and 2 years to correct them.
Well, you convinced me. Biden won't be getting my vote today.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:55 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:07 pm My last thoughts before the elections are over tonight. It's been 2 years to the day since Biden was elected. The big news here locally today is there has been a huge run at the grocery and convenience stores and you can't find any milk, butter or eggs anywhere. Rumors are bottlenecks due to diesel prices or whatever. I mean, WTF man? You didn't have these type shortages under WW2 war time rationing conditions. Total failure top to bottom and 2 years to correct them.
Well, you convinced me. Biden won't be getting my vote today.
:lol: I'm sure there were just tons of undecided voters before today.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Please follow along:
About 70% of the nations freight is moved by truck.
Trucks generally use diesel fuel.
Fuel has gotten more expensive.
Companies pass on higher shipping costs to consumers.
Biden's antagonistic energy policies have had a negative effect on industry production.

Is inflation ALL Biden's fault? No, but he sure as hell is contributing to it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

And Desantis declared the winner before 8.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

wow, Ohio is hard to figure out. They had the republicans carrying that senate seat by a big margin. right now the democrat has a huge lead. Not a good sign for the Senate.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

my penis is wanting to cast a vote for Tudor Dixon. damn!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:13 am

Please follow along:
Biden's antagonistic energy policies have had a negative effect on industry production.

So why are European countries showing higher inflation as well. We can pretend we don't care outside of the US, but inflation is a global issue.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:30 am wow, Ohio is hard to figure out. They had the republicans carrying that senate seat by a big margin. right now the democrat has a huge lead. Not a good sign for the Senate.
3 sources I just looked at show it a dead heat with only 51% of the vote in.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:33 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:13 am

Please follow along:

So why are European countries showing higher inflation as well. We can pretend we don't care outside of the US, but inflation is a global issue.
funny. i said that exact same thing about covid when it was starting to spread in the US. I said, "Its spreading everywhere, why is this Trump's fault". I was quckly told by every lefty on this sight that it was Trump's fault anyway. and then they would name all of the things he did wrong.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:43 am
Animal wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:30 am wow, Ohio is hard to figure out. They had the republicans carrying that senate seat by a big margin. right now the democrat has a huge lead. Not a good sign for the Senate.
3 sources I just looked at show it a dead heat with only 51% of the vote in.
its hard to look at early voting results. the first numbers in are all of the elderly colored people that they bus to the drop boxes and fill out their ballots for them. they almost all get help voting democrat.