Thanksgiving food for thought

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Thanksgiving food for thought

Post by JCW »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:18 pm In Scottsdale for a few week, maybe the rest of the year if we decide. Just the wife and I with 2 of 3 of the kids. Overbought of course and will feel wasteful when we throw too much out on Saturday/Sunday. On the plus side, my lemons are ripening early so I get to use them when we cook
Lemonparty at Bikers place?
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Better believe it, baby!
woohooguy
Forum God

Post by woohooguy »

JCW wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:16 am
woohooguy wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:39 am Hope your Thanksgiving eve is going well!

We have the grandson, My mom made it down and they have had a lot of fun, he is now sleeping while my mom makes the most of our streaming services.. :lol:

Tomorrow the son in law picks up the grandson to take to his side of the family, and the wife and I wish he didn't have to.. They don't see him that often and I know he will probably be very reserved and a "problem" when they try to expose the little guy to the family he has no fucking clue about... the family that wont bother to see him on a regular basis..

Maybe I shouldn't post this..

Maybe I just need to get it off my chest..

Fuck it. Posted.
Man that is so frustrating. Like kids aren't allowed to have personalities. Hope they don't try to force him into hugging them and stuff. Not respecting a kid as an actual person with wants and needs boils my blood. How old is he?
The little guy is 3 now, and really starting to come into his own. He is quickly identifying people he likes to be with, and those he could care less about.

The son in-law is a real good kid, has been a good father, and appreciates the little one has a very good bond to us as grandparents, as he was actually adopted. His mother (adoptive) is quite overbearing at times, while his father (adoptive) is very close to him.. coincidently the son in-laws parents are divorced. Go figure.
"stupid ass bitch ass bitch“
woohooguy
Forum God

Post by woohooguy »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Is this the grandson you and your wife treasure when he visits?
The only grandson!! We ADORE him, and the kids only live about 30 minutes away.

We see him every weekend, at least one day. We typically have him over for Saturday night, the small bedroom is basically his. My mom loves coming down to spend the weekend with us, when we have him, as they sleep in the same room. We have a twin sized bed and a crib in the room.

The kids are still young, much like my wife and I when we had our daughter. She has been doing amazing working at Moderna and her and the SIL of course want to get out and have fun, so we often have the little one overnight, and we often ask to have him rather than the kids asking if we can take him.. this is his second home and he loves being here.

There is no greater feeling in the world than to have your grandchild run towards you when they haven't seen you in a little bit.
"stupid ass bitch ass bitch“
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

woohooguy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:07 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Is this the grandson you and your wife treasure when he visits?
The only grandson!! We ADORE him, and the kids only live about 30 minutes away.

We see him every weekend, at least one day. We typically have him over for Saturday night, the small bedroom is basically his. My mom loves coming down to spend the weekend with us, when we have him, as they sleep in the same room. We have a twin sized bed and a crib in the room.

The kids are still young, much like my wife and I when we had our daughter. She has been doing amazing working at Moderna and her and the SIL of course want to get out and have fun, so we often have the little one overnight, and we often ask to have him rather than the kids asking if we can take him.. this is his second home and he loves being here.

There is no greater feeling in the world than to have your grandchild run towards you when they haven't seen you in a little bit.
Awesome.