So where is my global warming???

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Re: So where is my global warming???

Post by Blast »

Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:26 pm
Blast wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:21 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:57 pm
Blast wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:40 pm Yet the kid still has a better grasp on environmental science than any dolt in this thread. If y'all wanted to publicly humiliate yourselves so badly you should just posted cock pics.
Enlighten us, oh wise ass.
Give you a college education? A college couldn't even do that.
College did you no good, why would I waste my money?
Well you're right about being hopelessly stupid. 🤷‍♀️
At least you admit it. Now you can build from there.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

High of 73 here in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:08 am High of 73 here in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
fuck off and bring me an umbrella.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:15 am
Biker wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:08 am High of 73 here in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
fuck off and bring me an umbrella.
😂

So I’ve heard
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Blast wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:08 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:26 pm
Blast wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:21 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:57 pm
Blast wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:40 pm Yet the kid still has a better grasp on environmental science than any dolt in this thread. If y'all wanted to publicly humiliate yourselves so badly you should just posted cock pics.
Enlighten us, oh wise ass.
Give you a college education? A college couldn't even do that.
College did you no good, why would I waste my money?
Well you're right about being hopelessly stupid. 🤷‍♀️
At least you admit it. Now you can build from there.
FTR I'm on your side. It's cold outside after all.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

North Scottsdale? Old Town? I lived there from 1990-1996. I've been back several times, a lot has changed.
Biker

Post by Biker »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:09 am
North Scottsdale? Old Town? I lived there from 1990-1996. I've been back several times, a lot has changed.
North. We still own a home here, and yes, the growth is becoming more and more dense
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

is that where Camel Back and the Phonecian are?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Such a shame. So sprawled out. Gotta drive everywhere.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:12 pm is that where Camel Back and the Phonecian are?
I've hiked up Camel Back about 20 years ago. I think my legs are still sore.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Animal wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:12 pm is that where Camel Back and the Phonecian are?

Those are on the southern end of Scottsdale, closer to Old Town Scottsdale.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:28 pm
LOL, it's no joke. I used to hike it regularly when I lived there, a lot of talent on the trail.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:18 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:28 pm
LOL, it's no joke. I used to hike it regularly when I lived there, a lot of talent on the trail.
You aint lyin' on both counts. Lots of cuties. I was in my mid 20's and in pretty decent shape and it was suggested by some friends. I thought "Sure why not? This should be a fun day." Holy fuck my legs were rubber at the end.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:52 am
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:39 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:37 am
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:34 am i was just reading a story about a little town in the French Alps that was demolishing their ski lifts because they hadn't had snow in 10 or 15 years. Thanks global warming.
Good. Skiing is for the pompous snobs of society.
What is "Things a democrat would say?"
"How dare they have fun". "Listen to our autistic teen climate change expert Greta as she jets around the globe in her personal jet". "Who the hell is Sir David Attenborough"?
No, who we need to listen to are a bunch of oil funded fuckheads, who want to continue to profit by destroying the planet. Follow the money you smooth brain. Who profits from the status quo, all those billionaire scientists, or those poor oil companies making trillions a year? Try to use your brain for once you fucking laughingstock.
Currently AFK.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

stonedmegman wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:27 am South Pole Hits Record Cold November Temperatures

Extreme cold records continue to tumble at the South Pole. Three recent days – November 16th, 17th and 18th – have recorded a daily record, with the 18th plunging to –45.2°C, compared with –44.7°C on the same day in 1987. The records follow the six-month winter of 2020-21, which was the coldest since records began in 1957. Inexplicably, all these facts and trends have escaped reporting in the mainstream media. The excuse might be that it is just weather, and temperatures have always moved up and down. But the excuse doesn’t seem to apply to the July 19th U.K. high of 40.3°C at RAF Coningsby, recorded at the side of the runway used by after-burning Typhoon jets. This record high has barely been out of the Net Zero headlines ever since.

In fact, anything getting colder barely gets a look-in these days. Arctic sea ice is making a significant, near silent comeback. Summer ice at the end of September covered 4.92 million square kilometres, which was 1.35 million sq kms higher than the 2012 low. Over on land, the Greenland ice sheet may have increased in size over the last year to August 2022. Meanwhile, the zoologist Dr. Susan Crockford has reported that this is the fifth year out of the last seven that enough sea ice has formed along the west coast of Hudson Bay by mid-November for hunting polar bears to be able to head out to the ice, “just as it did in the 1980s”.
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/20/sou ... peratures/
LOL!! The fucking Daily Sceptic? Really? So, clearly climate change is false because of one cold event in the South Pole? The increase in wildfires, the extreme temperatures around the world, the intensifying storms? Nah, none of that matters, because the South Pole reached a new temperature low. Quit smoking so much weed, it's fucking with your brain.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-sceptic-bias/

Read what Reuters says about that fucking lie.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL2N2XJ0LJ
Currently AFK.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

You're going to blame wildfires on weather as opposed to poor land management practices and expansion of human habitat in arid environments?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And as I posted earlier wildfires are actually down this year. So are hurricanes I believe but somehow there are no huge press releases about those things.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Btw, if it's hotter is it going to get cloudier? I mean more water is going to evaporate in hotter temperatures, it's going to turn into clouds right? Serious question.
WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Post by WarmBidetWater »

Blast wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:29 pm Btw, if it's hotter is it going to get cloudier? I mean more water is going to evaporate in hotter temperatures, it's going to turn into clouds right? Serious question.
Warmer air holds more water, which doesn't necessarily mean clouds.

HTH...
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:43 pm And as I posted earlier wildfires are actually down this year. So are hurricanes I believe but somehow there are no huge press releases about those things.
It's already been proven that the amount of hurricanes or their severity in no way has changed due to potential climate change. That is as much of a hoax as anything else.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

necronomous wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:47 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:43 pm And as I posted earlier wildfires are actually down this year. So are hurricanes I believe but somehow there are no huge press releases about those things.
It's already been proven that the amount of hurricanes or their severity in no way has changed due to potential climate change. That is as much of a hoax as anything else.
https://news.climate.columbia.edu/2022/ ... %20aspects.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that kind of looks like an overall increase in storms, doesn't it?

Averaging the last 15 years, its 15.33 named storms per year.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:33 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:51 pm
There have been less hurricanes, not more.

Have you seen an up-to-date chart?

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:51 pm
Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report, which was largely a re-packaging of existing science, says, "Numerous studies towards and beyond AR5 (5th Assessment Report) have reported a decreasing trend in the global number of tropical cyclones and/or the globally accumulated cyclonic energy."

According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory, "In the Atlantic, it is premature to conclude that human activities and particularly greenhouse gas emissions that cause global warming have already had a detectable impact on hurricane activity."
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

What was the margin of error on the last set of computer models that predicted we're all gonna die?