So where is my global warming???

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

So where is my global warming???

Post by stonedmegman »

South Pole Hits Record Cold November Temperatures

Extreme cold records continue to tumble at the South Pole. Three recent days – November 16th, 17th and 18th – have recorded a daily record, with the 18th plunging to –45.2°C, compared with –44.7°C on the same day in 1987. The records follow the six-month winter of 2020-21, which was the coldest since records began in 1957. Inexplicably, all these facts and trends have escaped reporting in the mainstream media. The excuse might be that it is just weather, and temperatures have always moved up and down. But the excuse doesn’t seem to apply to the July 19th U.K. high of 40.3°C at RAF Coningsby, recorded at the side of the runway used by after-burning Typhoon jets. This record high has barely been out of the Net Zero headlines ever since.

In fact, anything getting colder barely gets a look-in these days. Arctic sea ice is making a significant, near silent comeback. Summer ice at the end of September covered 4.92 million square kilometres, which was 1.35 million sq kms higher than the 2012 low. Over on land, the Greenland ice sheet may have increased in size over the last year to August 2022. Meanwhile, the zoologist Dr. Susan Crockford has reported that this is the fifth year out of the last seven that enough sea ice has formed along the west coast of Hudson Bay by mid-November for hunting polar bears to be able to head out to the ice, “just as it did in the 1980s”.
https://dailysceptic.org/2022/11/20/sou ... peratures/
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: So where is my global warming???

Post by Animal »

i was just reading a story about a little town in the French Alps that was demolishing their ski lifts because they hadn't had snow in 10 or 15 years. Thanks global warming.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:34 am i was just reading a story about a little town in the French Alps that was demolishing their ski lifts because they hadn't had snow in 10 or 15 years. Thanks global warming.
Good. Skiing is for the pompous snobs of society.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:37 am
Animal wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:34 am i was just reading a story about a little town in the French Alps that was demolishing their ski lifts because they hadn't had snow in 10 or 15 years. Thanks global warming.
What is "Things a democrat would say?"
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:39 am
"How dare they have fun". "Listen to our autistic teen climate change expert Greta as she jets around the globe in her personal jet". "Who the hell is Sir David Attenborough"?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I've always been a skeptic when it comes to this shit.

In my life time I've heard an ice age was coming, the Earth was heating up, the oceans were shrinking.....

Everything is cyclic. The Earth goes around the Sun, the solar system moves around the Galaxy and so on. Polar caps are disappearing on Mars. Is Perseverance pumping out methane?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Seems wild fires are down this year.

https://sgp.fas.org/crs/misc/IF10244.pdf
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

stonedmegman wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:29 am I've always been a skeptic when it comes to this shit.

In my life time I've heard an ice age was coming, the Earth was heating up, the oceans were shrinking.....

Everything is cyclic. The Earth goes around the Sun, the solar system moves around the Galaxy and so on. Polar caps are disappearing on Mars. Is Perseverance pumping out methane?
Every decade brings a new impending apocalyptic event- and the only way they can control it is by taxing it.

I don't doubt humans are altering the climate, but nothing we do will be good enough for the doomsayer climate scientists who wish to continue their ride on the gravy train
Vote for Pedro
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:52 am
"How dare they have fun". "Listen to our autistic teen climate change expert Greta as she jets around the globe in her personal jet". "Who the hell is Sir David Attenborough"?
You fucking tool. You realize that autistic people actually make the best experts on their preferred subjects because of their ability to hyperfocus, right?

But yeah sure, as a guy who needs life support devices to enable brain activity , go ahead and shit on A KID. GTFO.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

JCW wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:21 pm
You fucking tool. You realize that autistic people actually make the best experts on their preferred subjects because of their ability to hyperfocus, right?

But yeah sure, as a guy who needs life support devices to enable brain activity , go ahead and shit on A KID. GTFO.
:lol: :lol: Yes, let's all spend $Trillions because some autistic teen (funded by the World elite- follow the money) tells us so. At a meeting of the G-20 leaders a few years ago, they devoted almost a full day to a seminar by Sir Attenborough. A no nonsense- practical way to start dealing with the problem. That's the expert we all need. So, who's the tool, JCW?
I guess motel cleaning fluids Do accumulate in the brain over time.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:07 pm

:lol: :lol: Yes, let's all spend $Trillions because some autistic teen (funded by the World elite- follow the money) tells us so. At a meeting of the G-20 leaders a few years ago, they devoted almost a full day to a seminar by Sir Attenborough. A no nonsense- practical way to start dealing with the problem. That's the expert we all need. So, who's the tool, JCW?
I guess motel cleaning fluids Do accumulate in the brain over time.
No. They didn't.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Well, they devoted about 2 minutes to him. is that not a whole day?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:01 pm Well, they devoted about 2 minutes to him. is that not a whole day?
It is in wet brain time.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

If you really wanted to kill a thread, that is a great way to do it.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:49 pm but some of you may have realized by now that others opinions, especially on a internet forum, mean squat to me personally
But you'll post a 3000-word thesis anytime someone disagrees with you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

All of the BS aside, she's nothing more than a scripted mouthpiece for her parents/minders.
She's just easier to take to market than your run of the mill activist.

Her acting/delivery was on par with that of Bill Paxton
Vote for Pedro
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Yet the kid still has a better grasp on environmental science than any dolt in this thread. If y'all wanted to publicly humiliate yourselves so badly you should just posted cock pics.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:40 pm Yet the kid still has a better grasp on environmental science than any dolt in this thread. If y'all wanted to publicly humiliate yourselves so badly you should just posted cock pics.
Enlighten us, oh wise ass.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Blast wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:40 pm Yet the kid still has a better grasp on environmental science than any dolt in this thread. If y'all wanted to publicly humiliate yourselves so badly you should just posted cock pics.
Give you a college education? A college couldn't even do that.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:57 pm
College did you no good, why would I waste my money?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Blast wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:21 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:57 pm
College did you no good, why would I waste my money?
Well you're right about being hopelessly stupid. 🤷‍♀️
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

When Geist applied for Clown College, they laughed at him.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

OH SHIT it's cold outside. My bad y'all, global warming isn't happening.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:29 pm When Geist applied for Clown College, they laughed at him.
I mean, if there would be any way to nail that interview...
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Cyberhonky wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:56 pm Her acting/delivery was on par with that of Bill Paxton
Bill was great. Especially if you look at his career as him playing Chet in Weird Science and then just doing cameos in everything else he was in.