Going to see the Offspring this weekend

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Going to see the Offspring this weekend

Post by JCW »

Anyone else seen them recently? I've never had the privilege but I've been a fan since I was 13 and we were obsessed with all the gratuitous swearing in "Bad Habit". Kiddo is also 13 and enjoys them so I thought it would be a fun night for us, a nice dinner out and a concert on Sunday. The clips they put on their Facebook of the shows look super fun.

Did you know the singer Dexter Holland has a PHD in molecular biology and runs a clinic that is doing AIDS research?

Anyone else have any upcoming shows they're looking forward to?
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
JCW

Re: Going to see the Offspring this weekend

Post by JCW »

Hey if you can't see Zeppelin, GVF is the next best thing!
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
JCW

Post by JCW »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:59 pm
JCW wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:48 pm Hey if you can't see Zeppelin, GVF is the next best thing!
I am kind of over Greta. I love Rival sons!!!!
I always get them confused with Glorious Sons. Now that I looked on spotify, I see the difference. Crunchy guitars!
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

JCW wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:15 pm Anyone else seen them recently?

Anyone else have any upcoming shows they're looking forward to?
Not recently. Back in the early 90s when they were doing shows with Pennywise. I literally wore out my cassette of their first album in high school.

I missed Primus and the Pixies when they came through my area but I was able to catch The Killers in September. My first show since the pandemic ended.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Is it weird I can't hear that vid?

Is it weird I thought JCW was talking about her kids, or cousins, or siblings...?
JCW

Post by JCW »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:45 pm Is it weird I can't hear that vid?

Is it weird I thought JCW was talking about her kids, or cousins, or siblings...?
Capitalization matters.
JCW

Post by JCW »

OK if you guys ever get to see the Offspring, go. I've been to probably 100 concerts and this was easily one of the most fun and entertaining shows in memory.