A new holiday UJR theme is needed

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: A new holiday UJR theme is needed

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:42 pm There really isn't that much available for phpBB, the software that runs our board. The lights and the Santa hat are about it. Every other board extension is so old, there is no guarantee it will either run, or not fuck up the board. I don't want to be the new Hoover.

So quitcherbitching!
:lol: I'm kidding. It's looks all fun and festive- In a mid-2000's decade kind of way.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:07 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:42 pm There really isn't that much available for phpBB, the software that runs our board. The lights and the Santa hat are about it. Every other board extension is so old, there is no guarantee it will either run, or not fuck up the board. I don't want to be the new Hoover.

So quitcherbitching!
:lol: I'm kidding. It's looks all fun and festive- In a mid-2000's decade kind of way.
Shrodingers douchebag.

A good mod would make this his tagline.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:26 pm
JCW wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:41 pm
HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:57 pm
JCW wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:46 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:19 am Since I'm talking about the holiday spirit, can we address the big issue. WTH happened to all the female UJR's? It's like getting excited about Santa coming knowing no presents will be left. ^ present company excluded, of course.
I'm sure Howie's creepy ass thread has nothing to do with it.
You can go fuck thyself! If you don't like it...I'm sure Disco Moon has a room somewhere where she is licking her wounds...maybe there is room in there for you. Oh.....Merry Christmas you hag.
So you're OK with being the one individual making women uncircumcized to post here. Cool.
Being uncircumcized on this forum....not unlike being uncircumcized having your picture taken or being filmed in public...is a CHOICE. If you are uncircumcized...move away from the thing that makes you uncircumcized. Simple as that. Lady big tatas excersized her right to make herself more comfortable and left. Being uncircumcized is a choice the person makes...not the individual who is percieved to be making someone uncircumcized. I have been on this forum and the former UJ for more years than I can remember and quite honestly, I have seen some pretty raunchy and negative shit. Nothing I have ever posted even comes close to some of the stuff I have seen over the years. So, I will say again....YOU can go fuck yourself. If that makes you uncircumcized....excersize your right to move away like lady tatas did.
tl;dr
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

stonedmegman wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:40 pm
HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:26 pm
JCW wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:41 pm
HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:57 pm
JCW wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:46 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:19 am Since I'm talking about the holiday spirit, can we address the big issue. WTH happened to all the female UJR's? It's like getting excited about Santa coming knowing no presents will be left. ^ present company excluded, of course.
I'm sure Howie's creepy ass thread has nothing to do with it.
You can go fuck thyself! If you don't like it...I'm sure Disco Moon has a room somewhere where she is licking her wounds...maybe there is room in there for you. Oh.....Merry Christmas you hag.
So you're OK with being the one individual making women uncircumcized to post here. Cool.
Being uncircumcized on this forum....not unlike being uncircumcized having your picture taken or being filmed in public...is a CHOICE. If you are uncircumcized...move away from the thing that makes you uncircumcized. Simple as that. Lady big tatas excersized her right to make herself more comfortable and left. Being uncircumcized is a choice the person makes...not the individual who is percieved to be making someone uncircumcized. I have been on this forum and the former UJ for more years than I can remember and quite honestly, I have seen some pretty raunchy and negative shit. Nothing I have ever posted even comes close to some of the stuff I have seen over the years. So, I will say again....YOU can go fuck yourself. If that makes you uncircumcized....excersize your right to move away like lady tatas did.
tl;dr
It's just another Howie hissy fit.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

and..... moving your curser changes the direction of the snow.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Animal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:40 am its interesting to figure out how to thread the arrow curser between two bulbs without breaking either one. its a highly skilled game of Operation.
I am glad I am not the only one who has been trying that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:37 pm
Animal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:40 am its interesting to figure out how to thread the arrow curser between two bulbs without breaking either one. its a highly skilled game of Operation.
the further down the page you go, the less you can see the snow.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:41 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:37 pm
the further down the page you go, the less you can see the snow.
Fixed

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

First time I've played on my desk top, i like how the lights break :lol:
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

as long as the lights stay up here, I'm keeping the lights up on my house.
I'm up early.