Cocaine Bear

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Cocaine Bear

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I'm on board for this! :D :D :D

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Cocaine Bear

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

:lol: :lol: Love it. Like it's Jbird's life on film.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

a long time ago,probably 1978 blonde hash was everywhere. One day I was "grinding" some thru a sifter to make some hash brownies. I was in the garage and my mom came out in the garage and she wanted to know what I was doing and I just told her i'm sifting some hash to make brownies and she wanted to know what hash was. I said it's like pot resins so it's just a more compact concentrated form of pot. She said "I knew it-big time drugs".
This movie looks pretty cool.Is it real?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

jsdspif wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:31 am a long time ago,probably 1978 blonde hash was everywhere. One day I was "grinding" some thru a sifter to make some hash brownies. I was in the garage and my mom came out in the garage and she wanted to know what I was doing and I just told her i'm sifting some hash to make brownies and she wanted to know what hash was. I said it's like pot resins so it's just a more compact concentrated form of pot. She said "I knew it-big time drugs".
To you, probably. Have any bears in your neck of the woods. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:48 am
jsdspif wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:31 am a long time ago,probably 1978 blonde hash was everywhere. One day I was "grinding" some thru a sifter to make some hash brownies. I was in the garage and my mom came out in the garage and she wanted to know what I was doing and I just told her i'm sifting some hash to make brownies and she wanted to know what hash was. I said it's like pot resins so it's just a more compact concentrated form of pot. She said "I knew it-big time drugs".
To you, probably. Have any bears in your neck of the woods. :lol:
you need to rethink life when jdsfp posts have to be explained to you.

What he meant was, is this a real movie?
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

The answer to both "is it a real movie?" , and "is it based on a true story?" are yes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/01/arts ... story.html

Nearly 40 years after a 175-pound black bear found and ingested cocaine in a Georgia forest, the drug binge has inspired a movie.
I'm up early.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:27 pm The answer to both "is it a real movie?" , and "is it based on a true story?" are yes.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/12/01/arts ... story.html

Nearly 40 years after a 175-pound black bear found and ingested cocaine in a Georgia forest, the drug binge has inspired a movie.
i caught the tail end of a news piece on this movie on CNN yesterday. I figured it was a joke until then. But I didn't hear any of the story to hear what they said about it.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

when i watched the trailer the first time it didn't really register that I thought Ray Liotta was in it. Then that night it popped into my head "that was Ray Liotta" so I just googled it and that was his final film. I don't know what all he's been in but I have seen him in different movies and always liked his work.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

jsdspif wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:46 pm when i watched the trailer the first time it didn't really register that I thought Ray Liotta was in it. Then that night it popped into my head "that was Ray Liotta" so I just googled it and that was his final film. I don't know what all he's been in but I have seen him in different movies and always liked his work.
isn't ray liotta dead?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:16 am
jsdspif wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:46 pm when i watched the trailer the first time it didn't really register that I thought Ray Liotta was in it. Then that night it popped into my head "that was Ray Liotta" so I just googled it and that was his final film. I don't know what all he's been in but I have seen him in different movies and always liked his work.
isn't ray liotta dead?
Yes
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

yeah he's dead,I was implying that when I statedm it was his final film,but with my endless ramblings most of my posts can be hard to figure out. Ray was a pretty good looking dude.