Alright now

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Alright now

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Who changed the Forum Title name- again? Have you considered what you think are "deep thoughts" may just be the workings of a superior mind?
Last edited by CentralTexasCrude on Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Alright now

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:00 pm Who changed the Forum Title name- again? Have you considered what you think are "deep thoughts" may just me the workings of a superior mind?
You spelled "be" wrong.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Thinking whatever you like is one immutable right you have on this board. Possibly the only one.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Maybe the title should be "The Shallow End"?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Meanwhile back at the outhouse things are piling up....
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
woohooguy
Forum God

Post by woohooguy »

FSchmertz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:12 pm Maybe the title should be "The Shallow End"?
Or the "Swallow end"?..

Sorry, was too easy.
"stupid ass bitch ass bitch“
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

We shit! Now CTC is going to try to live up to it.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Antknot wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:05 pm We shit! Now CTC is going to try to live up to it.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

stonedmegman wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:22 pm Meanwhile back at the outhouse things are piling up....
Speaking of outhouses... Near my house,actually about 100 yards from where the girl lived that pulled the train.You remember,the night Alvin "couldn't hold it bitch". There was a church and the church still had the old outhouse standing there. One of my friends had a girl sneak out one night to meet him at that outhouse so she snuck out and met him and he was trying to "get some" in the outhouse.The girl's mom or dad saw that she was sneaking out so they followed her. My friend told me he was sucking her tit and started to finger her and all of a sudden the outhouse door goes flying open,"what in the hell is going on here". My friend said he just took off running. That girl became miss mopar a few years later.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Don't make me get all intellectual on your asses. It all goes back to Native Americans not seeing straight lines in nature.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

woohooguy wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:22 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:12 pm Maybe the title should be "The Shallow End"?
Or the "Swallow end"?..

Sorry, was too easy.
Et tu, Woohooguy?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:19 pm Thinking whatever you like is one immutable right you have on this board. Possibly the only one.
I will admit the current UJR Admin/Modship is almost totally benign compared to old UJ. "You can't ban me-I didn't do anything". "Wanna bet?"
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

jsdspif wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:33 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:22 pm Meanwhile back at the outhouse things are piling up....
Speaking of outhouses... Near my house,actually about 100 yards from where the girl lived that pulled the train.You remember,the night Alvin "couldn't hold it bitch". There was a church and the church still had the old outhouse standing there. One of my friends had a girl sneak out one night to meet him at that outhouse so she snuck out and met him and he was trying to "get some" in the outhouse.The girl's mom or dad saw that she was sneaking out so they followed her. My friend told me he was sucking her tit and started to finger her and all of a sudden the outhouse door goes flying open,"what in the hell is going on here". My friend said he just took off running. That girl became miss mopar a few years later.
My grandfather bitched aboot the day that the Sears catalog went to glossy paper.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

You lick the TV to try to taste the food don't you.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CTC with his own subforum?

Did he develop a translator for jbirds posts or something?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

saltydog wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:03 am CTC with his own subforum?

Did he develop a translator for jbirds posts or something?
I speak fluent hick/druggie/awkward.
woohooguy
Forum God

Post by woohooguy »

stonedmegman wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:01 pm
My grandfather bitched aboot the day that the Sears catalog went to glossy paper.
Dagum Sears Roebucks produced the splinter free paper sheets at the time!
"stupid ass bitch ass bitch“
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

HowieTheHissyFit wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:22 am
QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:19 pm Thinking whatever you like is one immutable right you have on this board. Possibly the only one.
Rrrrrrriiiiiiggggggghhhhhhtttttt!!!
😂 Tell him!
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

woohooguy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:38 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:01 pm
Dagum Sears Roebucks produced the splinter free paper sheets at the time!
I'm up early.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

JC. Some Mod/Admin decides to rename this whole sub-forum under my supposed name, and the whole thing goes to pure shit in 2 weeks. Lamest threads/postings ever. Scared all the female UJR's away. Scraping the barrel around here. And can Christmas get here soon enough so we can shovel this whole crap mid-2000's busting lights/ weird ass trajectory snowflakes into history's dustbin? I can't believe Mike Leach died.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Its a good thing mods dont let CTC's posts under their skin
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Guess it's time to boycott the name brand.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:58 am And can Christmas get here soon enough so we can shovel this whole crap mid-2000's busting lights/ weird ass trajectory snowflakes into history's dustbin?
Still newer and better looking than Howie's countertops.