"B" Movies

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: "B" Movies

Post by Animal »

jsdspif wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:52 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:21 am
jsdspif wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:51 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:36 pm Amazon Prime has a ton of "so bad they're good" movies.
Is that like an actual category? I just reinstalled prime on my roku tv last night. I had removed it quite some time ago because it would never work properly.I don't even remember now what was wrong with it. I think it was movies and the titles wouldn't show up,there were just blank boxes. Or something. I reinstalled it last night because I saw thay have the Randy Rhoads movie on there now,but I didn't mess around with it after I added it back to the tv and verified it (or whatever). So tonight I'll probably play with it and see if it works. Looking back I think I removed it before all the virus shit started,so that's been about 3 years at least. Time really flies when I don't know what I'm doing!
Its not an actual category just something that has been around forever. With more and more movies getting made however...more and more of them simply suck ass. Movies that never would have been given a "green light" 20 years ago are now rushed into production to fill the need for "content" on a given platform. Some of them are really bad. Theyre so bad you have to kind of admire how bad they are.
I started watching the randy rhoads movie last night and there was alot of stuff I never heard or saw and I was pretty into ozzy when he went solo. I also remember when ozzy got zakk wylde but at the time they were calling him zakk adams. I met Dubrow at Las Vegas airport around 2000 and even though I always thought he was kind of a dick I was still somewhat in awe. He asked me if I wanted an autograph and I told him I didn't and that I really didn't like quiet riot but it did freak me out to see him. He thanked me for being honest and said you wouldn't believe the number of assholes I run into. I just said take it easy and he said "you too". and off he went.
jsdspf snubs a celebrity. :lol:
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

I didn't want to do the quote thing for bluespruce post because I don't like the video loading again.So,speaking of Sally...
I dated a Sally one night and it was said that she was pretty "easy" so I get her in my room and we're making out and I'm getting busy with my hands and she starts saying she can't,she shouldn't be doing this blah blah and the entire time I'm now getting really busy with my hands .So finally we get down to "doing it" and when I stuck it in she started bucking like a bronco. Kind of like a piece of bacon getting dropped into a scorching hot pan. I mean really,really bucking,and I don't think I even made it to the 8 second mark.It was really weird. So as we're getting dressed she said "I'm going to have to tell my fiance' about this" I was WTF? She said" I have to be totally honest with him" where is he "he's in prison in Chicago" who is he "Ray" the same ray that I skipped school with years before and drove around drinking half frozen miller lite. So years later I buy a house and who's my next door neighbor?Ray. So I go over and I'm all worried and I just apologized to him and told him I didn't know he was engaged to her ,and he said "she's nuts.When I went to prison I heard she was telling everyone we were engaged but I only went out with her 2 or 3 times". So,conflict avoided. But that was def. the strangest sex I've ever had.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

Animal wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:27 pm
jsdspif wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:52 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:21 am
jsdspif wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:51 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:36 pm Amazon Prime has a ton of "so bad they're good" movies.
Is that like an actual category? I just reinstalled prime on my roku tv last night. I had removed it quite some time ago because it would never work properly.I don't even remember now what was wrong with it. I think it was movies and the titles wouldn't show up,there were just blank boxes. Or something. I reinstalled it last night because I saw thay have the Randy Rhoads movie on there now,but I didn't mess around with it after I added it back to the tv and verified it (or whatever). So tonight I'll probably play with it and see if it works. Looking back I think I removed it before all the virus shit started,so that's been about 3 years at least. Time really flies when I don't know what I'm doing!
Its not an actual category just something that has been around forever. With more and more movies getting made however...more and more of them simply suck ass. Movies that never would have been given a "green light" 20 years ago are now rushed into production to fill the need for "content" on a given platform. Some of them are really bad. Theyre so bad you have to kind of admire how bad they are.
I started watching the randy rhoads movie last night and there was alot of stuff I never heard or saw and I was pretty into ozzy when he went solo. I also remember when ozzy got zakk wylde but at the time they were calling him zakk adams. I met Dubrow at Las Vegas airport around 2000 and even though I always thought he was kind of a dick I was still somewhat in awe. He asked me if I wanted an autograph and I told him I didn't and that I really didn't like quiet riot but it did freak me out to see him. He thanked me for being honest and said you wouldn't believe the number of assholes I run into. I just said take it easy and he said "you too". and off he went.
jsdspf snubs a celebrity. :lol:
I also met Mikkey Dee,drummer for motorhead. My wife and I were leaving an ozzfest that Motorhead was at and as we walked by the busses Mikkey Dee steps off a bus so I asked him how's Lemmy doing and he said he's good don't you want to know how I'm doing. He was all smiles and he liked my wife and I said not really because I'm just not into drummers,but if my friend Blair was here he'd be going crazy,he says you must be really bored in motorhead after coming from King Diamond. He just laughed .I asked him if he could introduce us to Lemmy but he said Lemmy was resting. He said "if you come to another Motorhead concert bring Blair with you" and he was laughing. He seemed pretty cool.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

This.

Outside of Shudder, Amazon has the best collection of shitty horror movies.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I'm having a really tough time tracking down a working link for Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:13 am I'm having a really tough time tracking down a working link for Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust.
It's on Prime as well. Join the cult.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Geist wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:27 am
stonedmegman wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:13 am I'm having a really tough time tracking down a working link for Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust.
I already of 3 of 4 Gingerdead Man movies. I don't do TV so not getting Prime for the 2nd one in the series.

I know there is a link/copy out there somewhere. :geek:
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:36 am
Geist wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:27 am
I already of 3 of 4 Gingerdead Man movies. I don't do TV so not getting Prime for the 2nd one in the series.

I know there is a link/copy out there somewhere. :geek:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/ ... tus1ktp-20

https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/det ... xOfDB8WXww

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details ... ource=bing
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

someone suggested watching the weird al movie and later I remembered the movie "UHF" with weird al in it. That was a pretty good one.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:54 pm
That movie is pure gold!!! :D :D :D
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

jsdspif wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:51 pm someone suggested watching the weird al movie and later I remembered the movie "UHF" with weird al in it. That was a pretty good one.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

jsdspif wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:51 pm someone suggested watching the weird al movie and later I remembered the movie "UHF" with weird al in it. That was a pretty good one.
But did you watch the Weird Al movie? It's so funny!! And historically accurate!
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:40 pm
JCW wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:36 pm
But did you watch the Weird Al movie? It's so funny!! And historically accurate!
I did. I thought it was great. Maybe Daniel Radcliffs finest role to date.
I liked him in The Jungle even though the movie was just OK.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:49 pm
I liked him in The Jungle even though the movie was just OK.
Same with Guns Akimbo
Gunzen
Still working on that career as a Famous Author!

Post by Gunzen »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:18 pm
jsdspif wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:54 pm I wouldn't call pootie tang low budget,i see chris rock so they probably paid him pretty good.
It was Chris Rock productions, he probably did not get a salary.
Pretty sure Lewis Ck wrote that movie.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

From wiki

Originally a Paramount Classics film titled Pootie Tang in Sine Your Pitty on the Runny Kine, the budget was increased and transferred to the main Paramount Pictures division. Louis C.K. has stated that he was all but fired from the film during the editing phase. According to him, Ali LeRoi was hired to extensively re-edit the film. Openly agreeing with Roger Ebert's dismissive criticism that the movie should not have even been released, C.K. has said that the finished product, though containing parts he enjoyed, was far from his own vision
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Gotta see this movie. Looks funny as hell.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

I'm John Deacon! ... I play bass?? .... in Queen??? Ohhhhhhhh!! Kiddo and I cracked up so much at this scene. Loved how the actors looked nothing like the people they were playing.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I'm a huge Weird Al fan. I bought every single album as it came out. Going to have to watch UHF again.

Just realized I don't have it but it's coming. 8-)
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Just wrapped up Yoga Hosers. :lol:
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Just re-watching "10".

First off, I thought it was before 1979.

2nd, I quickly realized that the only redeeming quality was Bo Derek.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i fell in love with Bo Derek watching that movie. I still love her, a lot.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:37 am i fell in love with Bo Derek watching that movie. I still love her, a lot.
I had a poster of her for a number of years. If that poster could talk. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:44 am
Animal wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:37 am i fell in love with Bo Derek watching that movie. I still love her, a lot.
I had a poster of her for a number of years. If that poster could talk. :lol:
I did cheat on her once when Lady In Red came out.